Ideal World And The Halogen Oven

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam82

Registered Shopper
Lazy chefs using the halogen oven as their main oven, my gosh i hope they don't use the halogen oven as their main oven in their restaurants :mysmilie_17:.
Does anybody else use the halogen oven as their main oven ?

Yes, we often do. If it fits in there then we do.

Obviously they won't use one in a restaurant due to the small size - but say they did. What's the problem with that?

If it fits then yes, no point paying to heat the large oven when I don't have too.

Lazy chefs using the halogen oven as their main oven, my gosh i hope they don't use the halogen oven as their main oven in their restaurants :mysmilie_17:.
Does anybody else use the halogen oven as their main oven ?

Yes I did, about 4 years ago around Christmas time my oven broke down. Couldn't afford a new on so close to Christmas so bought a Halogen. It was brillliant, cooked a full roast dinner, cooked the best roasties ever. I carried on using it after I got my new cooker and only got rid of it when I dropped the bowl.

Can't see how anyone is lazy using one though.

Got to say Adam, I never use my big oven. There's only me and my husband at home now so with the Actifryer, microwave and our Halogen Oven, we have all bases covered. :mysmilie_17:

I have used mine for the last 4 years after my big cooker died and I had no money to replace it , I am on my second one now and wouldn't be without it.
I have never replaced my big cooker . I have 2 induction hobs my convection microwave and the halogen oven and find i don't miss my big cooker at all.
It makes me shout at the T.V when watching cooking shows on T.V and they heat a huge oven just to cook one of anything.
Like most people I am trying to cut down on my fuel bills and find this is one way to help.
I forgot to ask why is using a halogen oven lazy?
It takes the same amount of preparation as a normal oven it just cooks more efficiently.

We use our halogen oven almost exclusively, and have done for years. Anything that fits goes in it. A wonderful invention.

I used my main oven once in 2015 and will probably do the same again this year, there's nothing lazy about cooking with a halogen oven. They make perfect economic sense in hard times.

I bought one from IW a couple of years ago but it didn't last that long. I got a better one, a Russell Hobbs off Amazon since and it's great.

Latest posts

Back