Laura Geller tsv 16/01/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So soon! I will be sending the Roman Holiday back and shall be looking forward to the next one.

So soon!
I'm still loving the Roman Holiday one so not really ready for another.

So soon! I will be sending the Roman Holiday back and shall be looking forward to the next one.

Not for you then Marina? I'm really loving the Balance and Glow, eye liner and lipstick and gloss. Not keen on the eyebrow pencil or lip liner but i'd keep it just for the foundation tbh! Haven't fallen for a beauty product like this in ages...can't wait for it to be available individually next year :mysmilie_8:

I'm not keen on LG lip products as prefer long lasting ones. I like the B&G but as I use it 'neat' as I do B&B there's no enough coverage for me. I like the brow pencil it's better than average. The eye liner and the mascara I already have.
I would like to try Tarte when it's next a TSV if it has a foundation in it, wish I went for their most resent TSV.

I am going to send the Roman Holiday one back too. The only product I like is the BnG, but only over foundation almost as a subtle highlight. Not enough coverage for me, and certainly can't use on my forehead as it seems to magnify any fine lines! The other products are only OK, and really hate all 3 lip products.
I'll be interested to see what is in the January LG TSV but to be honest, I have recently thought about closing my account. Just have too much, and keep getting sucked in!

I am going to send the Roman Holiday one back too. The only product I like is the BnG, but only over foundation almost as a subtle highlight. Not enough coverage for me, and certainly can't use on my forehead as it seems to magnify any fine lines! The other products are only OK, and really hate all 3 lip products.
I'll be interested to see what is in the January LG TSV but to be honest, I have recently thought about closing my account. Just have too much, and keep getting sucked in!

I know what you mean about the lack of coverage. I use mine over Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation and I like the effect it has with that. I thought i'd hate the lip products as they looked quite Barbie doll and only tried them on to see how hideous they would look. I was so surprised when they seemed to bring my face to life if you know what I mean.
I won't get the next TSV because I really REALLY don't need anything else. Famous last words!

I haven't bought a Laura Geller TSV since the April one, neither of the last two have applied to me. I did buy both Tarte TSV's and also the Josie Maran.

I have bought the nude eyeshadow pallet and it is gorgeous. The best nude palette I have seen in a while. It even has 2 shades of the Laura Geller green shades. So it's nudes with a twist.

I used to use Laura Geller, but have converted to Tarte - can't get enough of it, all of their products I've tried are really good ( and I've tried quite a lot, oops).
I still like LG French vanilla highlighter though.

Ooh, great info. Scoobylou. It also tells us that there will be another LG TSV on 3rd April and the May 2016 Product of the Month will be Balance n brighten in "luxury size". Wonder if that will be the whopping 24g size at a great price. If so, I could be tempted, but will have to see if BnB continues to be powdery, or goes back to how it was.

Latest posts

Back