Laura Geller tsv 16/01/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC US TSV 4th January is a new formula foundation that can be used wet for a fuller coverage luminous finish or dry for a buildable matte finish. It's applied with a two-sided sponge that fits in the compact. There's a double sized highlighter that can also be used as eye shadow and a big face brush to apply, eyelash primer that can be used on its own for a natural look or under mascara to boost the effect and finally a lip oil gloss in a fairly scary looking pink but apparently all the models just love it. Oh, and there's a bag. And three auto deliveries with some variations in the bag, lip gloss and blush. $50-ish plus p&p.
Would be great if we got this as the next Tsv here and if the auto deliveries arrived on time for all who ordered and did not get messed up.

Could a moderator change the title of this thread to 2016 please?

I remember there was a TSV in the US with a new liquid foundation and we got it with the B&B instead. I would be doubtful if we get this foundation in our TSV.

ps: The TSV looks yummy! The brush is cheap though, had a similar one in LG TSV and it shaded like crazy.
P&P $3 and on two EPs, eh.
http://www.qvc.com/Laura-Geller-The...78007.html?sc=TSV&UDC=TSV&MSG=TSV_OTO_INSTOCK

Thanks for the link Marina and thanks for the update ElfinAngel! I'll be gutted if we don't get this as the TSV...that foundation looks amazing. Mind you, i'm still loving the Balance and Glow from the last TSV and wish i'd bought another set. Medium is showing as out of stock now, so i've missed the boat there.

I've watched the video now and loved the TSV, especially with the blusher on, but they didn't mention what blusher this was. ADs looked tempting and the bags. I also liked the lip product and it looked a very natural colour on my screen and not pink at all.
What shade was the Gelato face glow? I thought it was in Ballerina but nothing was mentioned in the description.
Edit: The Gelato shade is Rose Glow.

If this is the TSV we get then I won't be buying because although I would try the new foundation, I don't need an eyelash primer, or an illuminator. The lip oil tint looks weird too and I have plenty of brushes.

The blusher/highlighter thing looks very similar to the one that came in the TSV that was in a hat box type box, don't you think?
The brush looks poor. Wish she'd give us one of the big retractable brushes again. The foundation looks good. I'll be on the fence, dithering, over this one I think.

Not for you then Marina? I'm really loving the Balance and Glow, eye liner and lipstick and gloss. Not keen on the eyebrow pencil or lip liner but i'd keep it just for the foundation tbh! Haven't fallen for a beauty product like this in ages...can't wait for it to be available individually next year :mysmilie_8:

Super Kit! Still to try a couple of things but can't complain! :mysmilie_59:

The blusher/highlighter thing looks very similar to the one that came in the TSV that was in a hat box type box, don't you think?
Yes, they are both from Gellato range. That one in a hat box was in the Ballerina shade.

Me too Baloo...i'd probably get it on the basis of that great new foundation. Hope they don't swap it for BnB...

212124-Laura-Geller-TSV-QVC-UK.jpg
Picture from the blog http://blogs.qvcuk.com/winter-fashion-beauty-event-preview/ shows the TSV in close up. I suppose it was too much to hope that we'd get the new foundation especially if Laura wasn't coming over for the shows. Maybe next time.

Has the LG brand been acquired by another company, with Laura herself as an 'ambassador' ?

She looked slimmer last time I saw one of her programmes. I hope she continues as guest, she's funny but informative - it is possible to combine both successfully.

Latest posts

Back