Laura Geller tsv 16/01/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Might be Pink Grapefruit or Apricot Berry or Golden Apricot? All excellent blushers for me. Apple Custard, Berry Trifle or Pink Buttercream possibly.

Might be Pink Grapefruit or Apricot Berry or Golden Apricot? All excellent blushers for me. Apple Custard, Berry Trifle or Pink Buttercream possibly.
From the list above I own one- the Buttercream, and I think that it's a softer shade than the one in the TSV. Haven't tied the other ones so am tempted.

From the list above I own one- the Buttercream, and I think that it's a softer shade than the one in the TSV. Haven't tied the other ones so am tempted.

I've got the Pink Grapefruit. It's got shimmer in it and much more muted than the photo shows. The pink in the TSV looks quite bright; not sure whether that colour combination would suit me.

Ooh, don't say that! Cherry custard is literally the only LG blusher I don't own! I've always fancied it but as it doesn't seem to be available in this country as a stand alone product, I might be tempted now! Is that a BnB in the kit too? I've got loads of French Vanilla cos I bought 3 kits from Beauty Bay which had a lip crayon, FV and pink grapefruit blusher for the princely sum of £12! Free p&p too.

I got this in the email this morning, the LG TSV. Does anyone know the shade of the blusher? the other half would the Vanilla.
It seems a very good value for £30.

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/212124-Laura-Geller-TSV-QVC-UK.png
I need a new B&B so if that is a full size and it is indeed under £30 it will be worth getting. If not I shall wait for the supersize BPOM. Well I shall no doubt get that even if I do get the TSV. I just looked on the LG site and could not find that lip oil, so perhaps it is a new product????

The lip oil was part of the US TSV from a few days ago that you can still see on qvc.com. Not sure if there's only one colour, but the one in the TSV looked quite a dark pinky colour.

It doesn't look much like the old Berry blusher which I have a couple of. They are quite dark & glittery in the compact. This one looks nicer

I've got the Berry too and it's slightly 'purple/beetroot' with gold and pink

Berry.jpg

I've kind of sworn off LG since the quality went downhill and don't like shimmery blushers, but I do like the look of the lip oil. Might have a look on ebay after the tsv.

Ooh, great info. Scoobylou. It also tells us that there will be another LG TSV on 3rd April and the May 2016 Product of the Month will be Balance n brighten in "luxury size". Wonder if that will be the whopping 24g size at a great price. If so, I could be tempted, but will have to see if BnB continues to be powdery, or goes back to how it was.

I missed this comment, I'm definitely excited for a bnb product of the month. I hope the price is good. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back