For those of you who couldn't justufy the Nails inc TSV!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got them all except South Molton street which I have but am not keen on. Hubby is on the hunt for more for DD tomorrow.

I am not keen on SMS either. I like Nails Inc and I like pale pinks but don't like SMS on me. Much prefer Pall Mall, Kensington Court Caviar and Sloane Mews.

Its nothing like montrose place, I agree magenta is a good description. I put Tate on one finger and picadilliy on another to try them out and to me they are very similar, just pc is more pink toned, if that makes any sense.

I got the tate and picadilly yesterday and OH said you have bought 2 the same colour.
Tesco I went to had all 4 colours and was tempted to buy 4 but glad I didnt as the checkout operator said you have bought 2 of the same magazine :eek:
I already have SMS and Victoria and am not that keen on them anyway.

Thanks Glamour, as usual for the wonderful freebie!

I have never tried Nails Inc - so this is a great way to try.

The only thing is - the bottles are much smaller than I imagined!

No wonder TSV's are priced around £21 - they are flippin travel sizes!!

Well, having posted in the first place, I FINALLY got round to buying the other colours (my subscription copy came with SMS).

Anyway, painted my toesnails last night in the darkest colour and wasn't terribly impressed with how it went on - am much prefering my OPI. Could it be to do with using Nail Envy as a base coat?

Em xxx

Anyway, painted my toesnails last night in the darkest colour and wasn't terribly impressed with how it went on - am much prefering my OPI. Could it be to do with using Nail Envy as a base coat?

Em xxx

I think it's the Nails Inc brushes, I don't find them half as good as Leighton Denny or OPI ones. I think the lid needs to be abit taller so you can hold it better.

Thank you! Think you mght be right - the brush is nowhere near as flexible or wide as the OPI ones.

Em xXx

Saw Glamour magazine in Morrisons this morning, there were only 3 copies, 2 of which had been relieved of their nail polish gift by someone with light fingers :( The only one that had a polish with it was a very pale pink shade, not to my liking, unfortunately.

I've got the dark Victoria colour on at the moment and I would agree on the naff brush front.

Mine has been cut almost at a diagonal and it's really tricky to get a decent cuticle line. Wouldn't be so bad with a lighter colour but this one is really unforgiving!

Can't wait to take it off to be honest and get one of the colours from the Nails Inc TSV on that has taken forever and a day to arrive!

Many,many thanks to EmJ for this thread:1:

I have just started to wear nail polish again but can never really justify the price so have little choice in my collection.I am not a great reader of magazines either(way to expensive for a glossy full of ads!) but because of this freebie I dipped into Glamour magazine and found it an enjoyable read for little money.......and I got some great nail colours to boot.

I have bought 3 magazines now:20: so have South Molten St,Picadilly Circus and just bagged the Victoria today,won't bother with the Tate as I know I won't wear it.

Cheers ladies!!!

Learnt about this offer last week and only found one copy of the mag at my local Sainsbury's with the pale pink colour so gave it a miss.

Anyway today was in Morrisons shopping for other things and came across the last copy there with the Victoria shade. Bought this and then decided to call into the newsagent local to work. Managed to pick up the Piccadilly Circus colour as well.

Latest posts

Back