NIOD is launching on QVC Beauty before the main Q Channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpaUrCjnSU9/?taken-by=btruaxe

btruaxe�� The Fifth Avenue store team was much kinder last week than the Prince Street team was today — at least they allowed me to purchase some products. —— @esteelaudercompanies, Pasquale Cusano, I’m confident you never imagined investment in an Iranian immigrant might bring so much of your team’s wrongdoings to highlight. I also never imagined that you could do so much more wrong this quickly. Keep creating distraction — it’ll simply make it all more obvious.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpavxbvHphB/?taken-by=btruaxe

btruaxeMinhaz and Riyadh — I already posted before about someone who was jailed because they took their partner’s phone away. It’s now been over a week that I have been without my phone, my contacts and my emails. You’ll be held personally liable in addition to @deciem, @esteelaudercompanies and Pasquale Cusano, along with their direct supporters and smaller ones like @lebrilaglace. —— I came to Canada alone and found so many loving people like Julio, Riyadh, Shamin, Prudvi, Nicola and others to love, care for and with whom to share my life. And I continued my quest to do same when I found Ali to join us in Avestan. —— To hide your crimes, you invaded my privacy, created videos of me and fabricated stories around me to brainwash even the ones who loved me the most including these very people to whom I showed more generosity that I could afford. —— My principles are much stronger than you’ll have known when it’ll all finished. I’ll again go to bed alone without anyone to contact knowing I’ll wake up alone because so many who loved me have exchanged the love for doubt because of your criminal misguidance. Remember, while you advised me, through @maireaddgraham (side-reminder for MG: the contamination issue will have its own claim) that you were speaking in my words, referring to the poorly-chosen Desire Trilogy, I reminded her again that I have been speaking in a much-firmer tone in your words. Every time you violate my rights, I’ll open more opportunity for you to do the same to see how far your criminal minds can go. — Remember that I’m strongest alone and a big part of my strength is not allowing my love for the people who love(d) me the most to cloud my judgment of right and wrong.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpaaGH4n4Aa/?taken-by=btruaxe

btruaxe
Riyadh — I met you about 10 years ago. You had failed pharmacy studies twice. You had a $19k/year job at Sears. — Your latest salary at @deciem was $150K. Since January, I have given your family personal help totaling almost $500K, including $50K for Hashim to settle into his new home in New York, money for your family to buy homes in Iraq, as well as the car you’re driving, often shirtless while you’re advising me that I need mental help. Please also don’t forget you haven’t paid a penny for rent and living expenses for almost 10 years of penthouse living. Yes, I do need mental help for having been so kind — you have already helped me and I have learned that being too-kind is far more destructive than being unkind. You have been the only family I have known for the past decade and, when I need you the most, you choose to support our criminal shareholders, @esteelaudercompanies and Pasquale Cusano, instead of being beside me. [[ Also, thanks for telling me on the phone now that I’ll be in jail soon. Please tell me which punted idiot advised you as such so that I can advise both of you properly. ]]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpcWdtOHGR5/?taken-by=btruaxe

btruaxe
Riyadh — I’m still confused as to why you would tell Amsterdam police that I was a missing person a day after I had told you that I had arrived in NYC and right after @esteelaudercompanies had caused the team at @deciem to remove access to all my business communication. I also don’t know why you’d give them my personal email to use to ask me if I was indeed missing. — This thread is very confusing. Can you help us all understand better? Why would you and Meena, our two would-be factory managers, on the same occasion, go to Amsterdam to spend 4+ days while I was in NYC, claiming that you had come to help me? Please also update me on my multiple requests from you for my apartment keys, as I do not have access to my apartment. @andazams: Mr. Corky, the hotel manager I had never met before, who claimed owned the hotel despite the @andaz and @hyatt structure we may all have misunderstood, requested that I never visit your hotel again because I had insisted that I wait for the police to pick up evidence of drug-related crimes (which police came and very politely handled the matter). I had insisted to wait because your team didn’t pass along such evidence on my prior visit. Please advise who this Mr. Corky is/was, if he owns the hotel and why I’m disallowed to visit your hotel despite my Globalist status and having been incredibly loyal to your property. Mr. Pasquale Cusano was in the lobby fearful of the police arriving on the same occasion and Mr. Corky and he seemed to get along well despite he never having been a client. @hyatt: check CCTV — they were supporting bigger crimes. I have videos of the incident but they’re on my mobile device that’s in the possession of @deciem team (including my digital accosts) per a push by @esteelaudercompanies and related parties.

It would appear that not getting his own way equals criminal activity in Brandon's world. What an exhausting situation.

Stop the world, someone took his phone away. Good for them. Go buy a new on Brandon, you can afford your drugs and stay in high-end suites then you can afford a new phone.

The way I 'read' this mishmash is that 'drugs' = prescription drugs. No one would post about taking narcotics.....

It would appear that not getting his own way equals criminal activity in Brandon's world. What an exhausting situation.

I don’t know if Brandon has seen any Carry On films but every time I read one of his rants like that or what one of his former apparently best buddies has done, in my head I hear “Infamy, infamy, they’ve all got it in for me!”

I don’t know if Brandon has seen any Carry On films but every time I read one of his rants like that or what one of his former apparently best buddies has done, in my head I hear “Infamy, infamy, they’ve all got it in for me!”

Lol, I think it demonstrates that he is only able to process information through the prism of self-interest.

While that was very helpful when he was building his business, it won't be any use while his behaviour is erratic. Anymore that dollying up unkindness with words like loving. He might have won people over initally, but I doubt they will fall for it a second time.

From deciem

At the risk of sounding a little braggy, we've won a few awards recently that we're really proud of. Glamour UK named The Ordinary’s Marine Hyaluronics "Best Hydrating Serum" in their 2018 Glamour Beauty Power List and Harper's Bazaar UK awarded The Ordinary's Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density with the 2018 Best of the Best Beauty Award. We want to share our success with you because we wouldn't win any awards without all of you.⁣

As a gift from us to you, The Ordinary's Marine Hyaluronics and Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density are both currently 50% off in-store and at ⁣⁣theordinary.com until tomorrow (Wednesday, October 31).

The Ordinary's Marine Hyaluronics includes marine-derived water reservoirs that mimic the effects of Hyaluronic Acid on the skin. This allows you to retain the same hydrating, plumping effects on the deeper layers of the skin whilst avoiding that sticky/tacky feeling that can be associated with Hyaluronic Acid. The water-like texture is really refreshing and allows for efficient layering of additional products in a multi-step routine.

The Ordinary's Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density is an exceptionally concentrated formula that supports hair health so that it looks and feels thicker, denser and fuller. The technologies present in this formula include REDENSYL™ complex, Procapil™ peptide complex, CAPIXYL™ peptide complex, BAICAPIL™ complex, AnaGain™ and High-Solubility Caffeine (1% net Caffeine by weight), in an ultra-lightweight, emollient base for efficient penetration. The total concentration of these technologies in the formula by weight is 21.15%. The peptides in Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density's actives have been shown to visibly stimulate new hair growth and also visibly strengthen the existing hair.

(References are made to third-party trademarks in this description. REDENSYL™ is a trademark of Givaudan, Procapil™ is a trademark of Sederma Inc., CAPIXYL™ is a trademark of Lucas Meyer Cosmetics Canada Inc., BAICAPIL™ is a trademark of Provital, S.A., and AnaGain™ is a trademark of Mibelle Biochemistry. Neither DECIEM nor The Ordinary is affiliated with the trademark owners.)

btruaxe | Someone commented yesterday that @deciem has recruited security guards at some of its stores given the “incident” of my visit in NYC — a comment to which @deciem responded with a politically-covered reference to a period of higher count of store visitors, a phenomenon which had never been much of an issue at this time of year and one which doesn’t seem to prompt our neighbouring retailers to hire security guards. — I went by our @coventgardenldn store today (@esteelaudercompanies: fret not; I didn’t go inside;) to see if such a feature has been implemented here in anticipation of or in timely coincidence with my arrival in London from Canada. — @esteelaudercompanies: @bobbibrown and @clinique (@cliniqueuk) are two of your brands with stores just across the cobblestones from us, featured in the last 2 slides (in the less artistic-looking buildings) with nearly no visitors at the time of my visit. If @bobbibrown’s store was filled with cheerful and bustling customers like DECIEM’s store and Bobbi herself came to visit, would a security guard welcome her exit from the store? Or, better yet, if Estée were to visit such a store when she was amongst us, what would her reaction have been if an investor in Estée Lauder had implemented such a program? Please take a moment to reflect on how much inner strength it’s taking for me to be reacting patiently and calmly. [[ @deciem: if you have hired this guard so urgently for a busy shopping period (seemed like normal to me), please consider another @esteelaudercompanies brand, Tom Ford (beauty), next door to us, a store whose items are far more expensive than ours, didn’t have a security guard in place. No store in London’s beautiful, peaceful and cheerful Covent Garden Market has likely ever had to experience the cold interruption of having a security guard at its entrance at this time of year.

btruaxe⏳ |
@deciem — I hope this information wouldn’t be considered confidential under the direction of DECIEM’s interim non-Co Chief Executive Officer, @nicolalkilner. — As a side note, our primary operating subsidiary is DECIEM INC., a Canadian federal corporation, and the company whose ex-CEO, Canadian-resident @btruaxe, is to have been replaced by UK-resident @nicolalkilner. Have you considered the most efficient way to achieve this court order and employ a UK resident to replace a Canadian’s job? — Neha, please respond to my note provided in the slides here when and if both time and your interpretation of the court order allow. Thank you.

btruaxe |
In case you are unipolar and/or otherwise don’t know, @facebook owns @instagram and @whatsapp — and all three platforms (and more) need to address integrity issues. @zuck knows this priority well. — [[ Not just so that big things like election results represent the true opinion of individual voters with accuracy, but also to avoid smaller matters like a whole bunch of nobodies somehow establishing that @btruaxe became mentally ill just as soon as @deciem became the most significant skincare brand in the world and just as soon as @btruaxe raised a concern about potential financial crimes. ]]

btruaxe |
Smiles from sunny London. — @the.independent: Thank you for this well-timed piece. — Everyone who keeps asking me if I’ll be alright: I am alright. — Everyone who “hopes” that I get @deciem back: my ownership of DECIEM hasn’t changed. I don’t need to get DECIEM back. I need to reverse the rushed court order, issued as a result of incomplete facts being presented by @esteelaudercompanies to courts, so that DECIEM can have me back. —— Everyone who keeps saying that I have bipolar disorder. I observe that you have unipolar (dis)order, because you keep repeating the same message over and over again like an old machine from Sun Microsystems stuck in a Unix-style infinite loop. [[ @facebook and @instagram already know that they need to fix their platforms to disallow accounts like yours to support activities they know nothing about, amongst other things like ongoing data breaches — see my next post on @zuck. ]] —— [[[ On the topic of “getting DECIEM back”, here is some digital food for thought: Why do you and/or the “beauty” media who keep writing about the DECIEM turmoil not consider that perhaps it’s worth mentioning in your write-ups that Brandon keeps referring to financial crimes that are so very likely to affect not only the integrity of the business of DECIEM but also that of justice systems around the world. Have you considered why @esteelaudercompanies would dedicate so much effort toward “ousting” Brandon because of a few social posts while DECIEM has grown by ~400% in the approximate one-year period since their minority investment? Furthermore, if Brandon’s actions were actually hurting the business, such position wouldn’t allow anyone to act in any way that would override existing agreements; and, since @esteelaudercompanies would likely want to acquire DECIEM at some point, it would be to their benefit if Brandon’s social posts cause a slight downturn in figures so that another voluptuous transaction like @toofaced or @itcosmetics doesn’t plague conglomerate cash use. ]]] — Everyone else: I love you and I’ll be back soon. [[[[ I’m sorry for the horrific post about Marine Hyaluronics that @deciem posted recently — Jellyfish? ☂️ ]]]]
............................................................................................................

btruaxe�� | If seeing was indeed the same as believing as it’s often said to be, then I will forever be a non-believer, because it takes much more than just seeing to believe. — For those of you who have questioned that the “things” that I have been “seeing” are all in my head, please First note that eyes don’t “see” — your brain does; and, so, everything that you see would also be in your head. — The good news is that nothing that I see is in my head ever; things that I see are located precisely where iI saw them at the time of such seeing. [[ In short, cameras are more trustworthy than humans. ]] The difference between the first slide and the second one is the different between clarity and cloud, symbolically, since my references to a few things that I see often, of either classification have included the colour of this peaceful wanderer in my world: ��. The middle slides are the blue things I see exceptionally-rarely, in fact never before until very recently, at hotels like @rosewoodlondon and @fsnydowntown. The last few slides are just out of and from the perspective of interest, and likely not related to anything herein. — [[ Sorry for the camera angles. ]] —— [[ @deciem: as I don’t wish to make the store team’s uncomfortable by entering any of our stores while the DECIEM teams learns to adjust its interpretation of the court order to one that’s closer to reality, please let me know where in London I can purchase Hylamide’s Pore Delete. I visited @houseoffraser on Oxford Street yesterday but our stores-in-store at House of Fraser don’t stock Hylamide. — Our stores-in-store at any retailer should ideally have a representative selection from all brands; otherwise, they’re just individual brand (or two in this case) counters. ]]

btruaxe☔️⛱ | In the ����, even for visitors, medication to avoid HIV infection is free of charge. — Thank you, 56 Dean Street clinic. — [[ Minor Side Note: the blue issue I posted about earlier is a serious one. Please refer to the agitation and fluorescent effect it adds to the face, hair and body. To the few ignorant people who thought this prescription relates to the blue issue, please read more and reflect. ]]

As per usual, "it's not me, it's everyone else who has a problem"

He would be more credible if he actually wrote in a more coherent way. But I would observe that he has always been known for a convoluted, discursive, way of speaking. When he has been interviewed in the past the interviewers came over as heavy-handed or rude because if they didn't interrupt, they'd not get another question in. So what we have now is an amped up version of how he's always been.

I wonder if Estee Lauder were always nervous about him, because he's not remotely a corporate type. I bet they don't doubt his creative ability, but guiding a company which needs stability and security is not where his strengths appear to lie.I

I expect his marvelling at Deciem stores being the only ones with a security guard means he doesn't view his behaviour in the store he was ejected from as harrassing, or frightening for the staff, or uncomfortable for customers witnessing it. He clearly still feels Deciem is his personal property to do with as he sees fit, but he forgets that it stopped being that when others took a share, and when the turnover became significant. The shareholders own the company now, so he needed to retain their confidence instead of losing it in such a comprehensive way.

Latest posts

Back