NIOD is launching on QVC Beauty before the main Q Channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Black Friday is now on, only single products on sale, no bundles, up to 80% discount, variable, 2 per customer.

https://deciem.com/onsale

it seems to have gone wrong almost everything was out of stock by Friday morning

deciem
Black Friday happened and almost everything sold out whilst some of you were sleeping :-(. It's now actually Friday here and we're wondering how we managed to mess up Black Friday before it was even Friday in many places.⁣

We did do the calculations - but numbers can't really measure love and you loved everything even more than we thought. It makes us really sad to know that some of you are disappointed. �� Although we can't fix things for Black Friday this time, we promise we're working on ways to make it up to you. ⁣

Our forecasting may have been a little off, but our products are really good and our partners have some incredible Black Friday offers across our brands. We're sharing examples of much better organisation from @asos, @beautybaycom, @cultbeauty, @lookfantastic, @douglas_cosmetics & more on our stories now. ❤️

You have to subscribe to the paper to read it in full, it seems.

I just read it in full. I think maybe 3 free articles, then subscribe, not sure. That was all I wanted to read & it was very good, so thanks Donna for posting.

Last edited:
Ooh, I will try again!

Nope, I can only read it if I subscribe. I just have read articles on their site in the past and I've had my freebies.

I've just read it for free, very interesting. I'm sure I've read other articles.on their site as well though so don't understand the subscription thing.

:mysmilie_8::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_852:
Finally managed to access the article. It just wasn't happening from my tablet this morning.
Excellent article - very thorough and respectful.

Thank you Donna for finding and posting the link.

lipophilic pathways - what is that?

https://academic.oup.com/jxb/article/56/421/2797/593434

If anyone has a degree in biology or chemistry or both, please explain :thinking:

CC

With you there. I find there is only a small number of The Ordinary products I would consider using, as I just don't have the time or energy to research why any of the other products could be beneficial... plus the biggest issue with The Ordinary and other single product generics is that you have to understand how to combine products to get the best out of them. It's pointless to buy and apply product B over product A unless they will enhance or compliment each other.

Latest posts

Back