NIOD is launching on QVC Beauty before the main Q Channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilith you were lucky, my order is still pending, phoned CS, they are waiting more stock tomorrow or Monday. Let us know what you think about the balm and the gift.

I hope you got your order lilith, I got an email this afternoon that two huge boxes of the product were stolen in transit (I don't buy this) and they are having an issue as well with tube packaging and NIOD are full of attitude, so the waiting at the moment is two weeks or until further notice.

I hope you got your order lilith, I got an email this afternoon that two huge boxes of the product were stolen in transit (I don't buy this) and they are having an issue as well with tube packaging and NIOD are full of attitude, so the waiting at the moment is two weeks or until further notice.

oh dear, sorry to hear that
you haven't had much luck with ordering Niod from VH,
have you, after the Flavanone Mud, and now this

i placed my order for the Sanskrit Saponins before 10am
that day when it as announced
and got the SanSaps (eek SS for short) and the mystery birthday present
the mystery present is this :
it is called VM
(we don't know what this stands for and won't know until it gets launched properly,
which may be up to 6 month away)
it is lablled Lab sample and comes in a brown lab jar like the mud, VM or NEC
texture also like NEC or VM
description on jar ' a suspension of Isolated Plant Stem Cells in a a slow-penetrating, time-release film forming gel to be used as a Night Treatment Masque
for dull skin tone and stressed skin
use once or even though i had twice a week'

also had an email re SanSap,
even though my order was delivered
as there was a problem with the density/thickness of the product
it was safe to use but not lasts very long in that consistency
so had email that we will get a new tube send with the correct product also
that second tube came yesterday, but i haven't opened it up yet
but it seems to weigh about double of the first tube
the first tube also seemed to make a lot of product shoot out,
way more than needed and i had to jam the cap back on to stop it shooting out
looks like there is also a design issue then with the tube (but not sure if 2nd one is the same)

what did your email say exactly (Niod atttitude ?)
i had heard from someone else about an email re a shipment going missing also
sorry to hear you have been affected ... :eek:(

Too right lilith I didn't have much luck with VH, but it's okay because I'm away now for three weeks so hopefully will be able to take the delivery on my return. I was though hoping to take it with me so took the Indeed Labs enzyme wash instead. My skin is usually in poorer state when I return so this time I took my best skincare with me (Niod copper 1% and AH Vit C), hope my plan works. And thanks for the update on the gift product, I assume it's full size 50 ml from your description.

It was good of niod to admit that the consistency was wrong and resend a new one at a cost, but it seems that they rush things and don't have a backup. I understood from the email that Brendan is being difficult being a perfectionist. I'm going to try to paste the email here if I can as I'm using my mobile phone.

This is second email about the delay but I never received the first one and I've checked.

Here we go

Further to my email of last week informing you of the delay on Sanskrit Saponins, I would just like to update you on the current situation.

If I had tried to create a dramatic story around the launch of this NIOD product, I don’t think I could come anywhere close to the reality of what has actually happened; I am not even going to begin to try and explain everything, just know that after the loss of the two great big boxes of Sanskrit in transit, each and every hour brings yet more news and more drama. I have often written that NIOD has attitude and all that tells me is that I need to be really careful what I write, because energy follows thought and NIOD is giving us plenty of attitude!

We had it covered, we really, really did and then we didn’t. And now we have a tube issue, but we have been here before. Many of you may remember when we launched Sheald about two years ago; the wait list went on and on, the product was available, but the tubes weren’t and so we had to wait, despite the fact that I would have quite happily sent you the product in a white plastic tub, anything to get the product to you, but that couldn’t be.

And now we have NIOD tube issue. Brandon loves the tube; there can be no replacement. And so we wait.
All I can do is say that at this point we think there will be a delay of just over two weeks, but of course if that changes I will let you know immediately.

For those who ordered Sanskrit Saponins on the day of the newsletter release (Tuesday 26 April), we still have your birthday gift, VM, and we will of course include it in your order. We have not debited any monies from your account and we will not do so until the day we process and send your order.
If you have any problem with your order, then please email us on [email protected] or call us on +44 (0)20 8951 4144.

Finally, all of this in celebration of NIOD’s first birthday; can somebody please remind me to leave the country for at least three weeks when it’s NIOD’s second birthday!

Have a wonderful Thursday evening and together with Brandon, I am so, so sorry.

My best

khey thanks Marina
have a wonderful holiday
and thanks for the paste of the email
i get the 'attitude' a bit better now

yes the gift us a full size 50ml
the second tube was send at no cost, probably what you meant to say, maybe 'at a cost' was typo only
yeah you are right about rushing things, this has its pros and cons
we get a lot of innovation at very good prices
but then they can't keep up at all levels ....
so far, i am stoll enjoying more of the pros side of things,
but we'll see ...

and i am dying to see how you get on with CAIS 5% after your holiday
you have to tell us all about it :0)

Yes I'm going to post about my experience with the 5% copper serum in June, not really sure what to expect from it. Have you started using VM by any chance and is it any good?

Yes I'm going to post about my experience with the 5% copper serum in June, not really sure what to expect from it. Have you started using VM by any chance and is it any good?

i have used VM once so far
will give feed back after i have used it a couple more times
but liked it, and no problems with it, reaction wise
as i am also newish to the SanSaps deep cleaner
and also the NAAP (available now on Deciem site, and on QVC from tomorrow)
i am taking it slow, and observing each one as i introduce it is very slowly
but will defo share how i have fared .....

NIOD Non Acid Acid Precursor
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.216760

NOW LIVE £28.26 + post

A non-acidic alternative to acid-based epidermal resurfacing, the Non-Acid Acid Precursor uses fermentation bio-derivatives and amino isolates that act as precursors to skin-compatible acids, instead of using direct acids like AHA/BHA or retinoids. Encourage visible radiance and surface regularity without the redness and inflammation associated with acids using this fantastic product form NIOD.

Contains:

1 x Non Acid Precursor 15% (30ml)

How to:

Apply a few drops at bedtime to the face avoiding the immediate eye areas
If sensitivity occurs, reduce application initially to every other night until skin builds tolerance

Funny I was standing in SpaceNK chatting last week and a woman came in asking about the brand. Did they sell it? The SAs looked blank so I said QVC and she said yes that is where she saw it. Beautybay sell it and they have great deals on sometimes of 20% off.

Funny I was standing in SpaceNK chatting last week and a woman came in asking about the brand. Did they sell it? The SAs looked blank so I said QVC and she said yes that is where she saw it. Beautybay sell it and they have great deals on sometimes of 20% off.

other places that sell it are escentual (currently 25% off), lookfantastic who regularly have 20% off promos,
and at the Deciem website who have continious 20% off offers (goggle for code)
and Deciem also give full refund for one year, if you have used product but don't get in with it
and free p & p from all of those providers

the 3 piece collection is good value though and i have ordered it

hi again Marina
hope you had a 'luvverly' holiday
dying to know if you have tried the CAIS 5% ?

I haven’t started on it yet lilith. On my return flight my CAIS 1% leaked inside the Ziploc bag (because I changed the pipette to a pump that didn’t have a tight fit), and almost ¼ of the bottle spilled into the bag and I was using it up from the plastic bag, as didn’t want to contaminate what’s left inside the bottle by pouring it back and mixing together. I have now finished using the spill overs from the plastic bag. I still have about a quarter left in the bottle (10-15 ml) and debating with myself whether I should finish it before I start on CAIS 5%.

ps I received my saponins and the gift a while ago, used the saponins a couple of times, haven’t noticed any difference. This is not to say that it’s no good just I’d like to think that the cleanser that I use does the job as well. Haven’t opened VM – got too many jars and bottles open at the moment.

I haven’t started on it yet lilith. On my return flight my CAIS 1% leaked inside the Ziploc bag (because I changed the pipette to a pump that didn’t have a tight fit), and almost ¼ of the bottle spilled into the bag and I was using it up from the plastic bag, as didn’t want to contaminate what’s left inside the bottle by pouring it back and mixing together. I have now finished using the spill overs from the plastic bag. I still have about a quarter left in the bottle (10-15 ml) and debating with myself whether I should finish it before I start on CAIS 5%.

i see, i see, good thinking though with the zip lock so you didn't lose that precious juice
re using up the rest of bottle
when did you open that one ?
i wouldn't worry about using it up unless it will be over 6 months before you have finished it

another way i could imagine using it
could be to use the CAIS 5% in areas where you need most help
and the CAIS 1% in other areas
maybe a little more fiddly

or use one in the am and one in the pm ?

or if you want to go really 'research minded',
observing in detail with that big magnifying mirror of yours to see any differences (see, i remember... :eek:))
you could do a half face with each 1% and 5%
until you get a sense of the difference to compare ?

ps I received my saponins and the gift a while ago, used the saponins a couple of times, haven’t noticed any difference. This is not to say that it’s no good just I’d like to think that the cleanser that I use does the job as well. Haven’t opened VM – got too many jars and bottles open at the moment.

the SansSaponins, i see more as a deep cleaner/cleansing sort of mask (rather than a daily cleanser)
to me it seems like it works on sebum deep cleanse and balance
but not drying and harsh as many mud masks seem to be
which then might in turn over stimulate the sebum production

maybe not much effect if your skin is either quite dry/dehydrated all over
or already quite balanced all over
if you have combi skin liek me however,
it may work well treating those bits only twice a week
and then observe if the balance is better

the FM mud mask i see as doing a more complex job than a traditional oil removing mud mask
as it seems to really calm down problematic skin and imflammations as well

but as always, depends on ones skin, and so many other factors of course :eek:)

i see, i see, good thinking though with the zip lock so you didn't lose that precious juice
re using up the rest of bottle
when did you open that one ?
i wouldn't worry about using it up unless it will be over 6 months before you have finished it

another way i could imagine using it
could be to use the CAIS 5% in areas where you need most help
and the CAIS 1% in other areas
maybe a little more fiddly

or use one in the am and one in the pm ?

or if you want to go really 'research minded',
observing in detail with that big magnifying mirror of yours to see any differences (see, i remember... :eek:))
you could do a half face with each 1% and 5%
until you get a sense of the difference to compare ?
I think that it may be nearing six months since I opened this bottle (30 ml).
Like you said lilith, I’m not likely to get ‘pure’ result if I alternate the two, am and pm. I might use it on one side of the face, will try to remember to start tonight. I have become a bit paranoid about handling of these bottles and I don't have dexterity problems. I’ve spilled the 1% CAIS more than once by knocking the bottle while applying it with the pipette, that’s why I bought a pump, but it didn’t fit well, so spilled again. I have now found a plastic dropper bottle but in all honesty, I’m afraid to handle the 5% in case I spill it, so may have to do it over a small bowl and use a small funnel. Having said this, I will need to do it at some point, and sooner rather than later. And I’m going to be observing the skin in my 10x magnifying mirror, no doubt about it )))
I've noticed that using 1% CAIS in the am was not as effective as using it in the pm, because the skin does its own repair overnight. I’ve come to conclusion that I was 'wasting' my 1% CAIS using it in the am, as I get more out of it when used overnight, just an observation. So I now have a dilemma how I use up my other skincare, perhaps alternating with CAIS every other night.

I think that it may be nearing six months since I opened this bottle (30 ml).
Like you said lilith, I’m not likely to get ‘pure’ result if I alternate the two, am and pm. I might use it on one side of the face, will try to remember to start tonight. I have become a bit paranoid about handling of these bottles and I don't have dexterity problems. I’ve spilled the 1% CAIS more than once by knocking the bottle while applying it with the pipette, that’s why I bought a pump, but it didn’t fit well, so spilled again. I have now found a plastic dropper bottle but in all honesty, I’m afraid to handle the 5% in case I spill it, so may have to do it over a small bowl and use a small funnel. Having said this, I will need to do it at some point, and sooner rather than later. And I’m going to be observing the skin in my 10x magnifying mirror, no doubt about it )))
I've noticed that using 1% CAIS in the am was not as effective as using it in the pm, because the skin does its own repair overnight. I’ve come to conclusion that I was 'wasting' my 1% CAIS using it in the am, as I get more out of it when used overnight, just an observation. So I now have a dilemma how I use up my other skincare, perhaps alternating with CAIS every other night.

with regard to spilling the bottle
i trained myself to do it like this
to avoid knocking over bottle (easily done)

i am right handed
i hold my bottle of CAIS in my left hand
take bottle dropper with CAIS with right hand
and dispense one drop directly on one area on my face, say forehead
i return the dropper to the bottle i am still holding in my left
and then use my right hand to pat and smooth in CAIS on forehead
repeat for each area of the face

i am pretty sure i would have knocked mine over otherwise too
as it is such a lightweight bottle

regarding CAIS 1% use
it is recommended for am and pm use
and i originally only used it am
but found its results much better and more noticable using both am and pm

by the way, regarding the CAIS 5%,
when did you buy that ?
that was a few month ago already wasn't it ?
i seem to recall that founder said somewhere that 6 month is the time is remains fully potent (unopened i think as well)
don't hold me to it
and you may have better info from your comms with Deciem CS

just mentioning it as it would be a great shame
with this most expensive precious one
and you not getting the full potency out of it
(it may not be have 'gone off' as such but may just not give you full benefits)

as far as i know, the CAIS is bright blue when fresh and potent
and turn more greenish when oxidising and going off

Thank you for the great tips lilith. I tried this and at times had accidentally touched the skin with the pipette, which means contaminating the rest of the liquid in the bottle. When I try not to touch the skin, sometimes the drop lands on my lap rather than the face. If I tilt my head I don’t really see what I’m doing. I also tried putting the drops in my hand and this seemed wasteful as some liquid sinks in the skin. Still a lot of room to improve.
If I remember correctly CAIS keeps indefinitely unopened and 6 months after opening. I bought it a while ago, when they had 25% offer with HA Blur launch. The remains in my bottle are still blue colour.

Latest posts

Back