NIOD is launching on QVC Beauty before the main Q Channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is another thread covering the saga at length under the name of the first Deciem brand to be launched on QVC: NIOD.

A Canadian judge has removed Brandon from the company, appointed Nicola Kilner as interim CEO and barred Brandon from communicating with Deciem employees and using Deciem's social media. The judge also appointed Price Waterhouse Cooper to investigate Brandon's allegations of serious financial misconduct.

Someone needs to make sure Brandon receives the help us clearly needs to get back on his game too, but I've not heard that that's happening.

The Brandon-Deciem situation illustrates that social media use has real consequences for businesses as well as private individuals.

The thing with Brandon is, he either does have mental health issues, or, success has gone to his head in a short space of time and he really is just a spoilt, up his own backside, nasty piece of work.

Something I learnt from reading the British Beauty Blogger(link on the other thread), from one of the replies to the article she wrote. The store staff are all on Zero Hours Contracts, so Brandon closing the stores for 2 months means they get no wages!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpHVuScn4e9/?taken-by=btruaxe

btruaxe@esteelaudercompanies, @deciem : I have just boarded Air France 6, from CDG to JFK, in First Class on the account of DECIEM. Leonard Lauder, the broader Lauder family, Fabrizio Freda, Pasquale Cusano and some of the team at @deciem who have now become tumours — you have used doctored images, videos and information about me to distract the world from serious crimes I have reported about you. You have illegally removed my access to my DECIEM email and social accounts. I’ll fight for justice like a patient, observant lion. [ Anyone who wishes to follow the journey ahead, I welcome you to send a blank email to [email protected]. ] -Brandon

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpNEyk3HBuA/?taken-by=btruaxe

btruaxe🚁 | My dearest Leonard — You offered me a few words of useable wisdom a few months ago, at your smaller office that’s part of the bigger offices of @esteelaudercompanies’ headquarters that are housed within the General Motors Building which is positioned almost directly across the Park from The Trump International Hotel and Tower where I’m taking temporary residence on this day for interesting business purposes that simultaneously happen to involve immense personal pleasure without conflict of interest, save and except possibly for personal tax declaration purposes with which @pwc_llp can help after your team’s imminent assignment for them to investigate potential crimes as per the same recent court order that has apparently “ousted” me. —— The words of wisdom suggested something to close effect of this: that, should life ever take an unexpectedly-undesirable form in “America”, so long as you have a small boat that can take you and @realdonaldtrump safely to Canada, you know that you’ll always be alright. —— I recently read some insightful news about me and @deciem while I was in Paris some of which I have evidenced herein. I didn’t like what I read and wanted to go to America to start all over again. I referred to your words of wisdom as I was planning my transportation and it suddenly occurred to me that a flying device such as this one (🚀) would work better from Paris to New York City. For smaller, shorter or less-gaseous journeys, a flying device such as the one that appears at the start of this post (I mean this one: (🚁)) may offer even more flexibility by allowing vertical take-off without a runway. [[ I side-observe that one of the few oddities of the English language is that any option that requires a runway delays things when one needs to run away, unless one plans one’s residence like @johntravolta. 😜]]. — “Out” of curiosity, which of these emojis resemble most closely the boat or yacht for “the” trip to Canada “🛶⛵🚤🛥⛴🚢⛴”? I’d still like to experience the part that would offer me the time to “slow down and smell the wind” on such a trip. @airfrance was too fast to allow me to smell well, apart from the non-Caspian caviar amuse-bouche.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpNHhxYn6yP/?taken-by=btruaxe

btruaxe����*♂️ | I have founded a newly-found something-to-do while I’m looking to find or found a new job. — I would very much be receptive to, from any direction, being an Apprentice but the timing no longer works out as @realdonaldtrump seems to have moved on. In the meantime, I am applying as “Ali” with an uppercase “A”, for a similar position of “apprentice” with a lower-case “A”, located somewhere cozy between Langley, Virginia and Washington, District of Columbia — a land far-faraway from the 51 Areas of my hallucinogenic gray matter. —— [[[ Dumbbe™ Notes Edition: “Shareholders, directors, employees, contractors, affiliates and others in contract with DECIEM Beauty Group Inc. [‘DBGI’] and/or any of its subsidiaries: I still am the Chief Executive Officer of DECIEM Inc., representing the highest executive authority within our entire business, and I still control the Board of Directors of DBGI. I continue to advise, and will soon begin instead to order, in very clear terms, that you resume behaving or begin to behave accordingly so as to mark an earlier limit to the civil and/or criminal charges you may be facing.”© ]]]

Slightly calmer tone, but still making little sense, I think.

Not any more

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpNeqcYHm-X/?taken-by=btruaxe

btruaxe���� | I have a crystal-clear message to share with The So-Stupid™, et. al., which is herein defined as a group of clueless, disrespectful individuals who have insulted my intelligence in the past few months with one or more of the three purposes listed below: a) to distract from crimes in which they have directly or indirectly taken part; b) to communicate in exceptional depth that they are dumb; c) no purpose at all. This group includes, amongst many others, Leonard Lauder and his broader family, Andrew Ross and other “acquisition” morons at @esteelaudercompanies (@deciem’s minor shareholder with a major-wannabe corporate penis), Pasquale Cusano and family, Tim Leach and the related retards, nearly the entire team at @deciem, some of my closest friends and family. —— Here’s my message: upon my arrival in my big (“as usual”) suite at The Trump International Hotel and Tower in NYC, I (“as usual”) started seeing things. Hopefully, you can now see them too since they’re all really colorful this time: Slide 1) @realdonaldtrump and I are fighting over, under, beside and about which “ME” is mine; Slide 2) I see 3 T’s and 1 “Special K”, street name for a drug called “Ketamine”; Slide 3) At about the perfect Time, @time has dedicated an entire issue to “A New Understanding” about “Mental Health”; Slides 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 (spanning pages 42, 44 and others) discuss how Ketamine and Magic Mushrooms are opening our minds and also helping cancer patients; Slide 9) @globeandmail discusses Magic Mushrooms further and also notes the C.I.A. study that confirms that A.(L)I. may have indeed been C.(EEING) some real things; Slide 10) In this concluding slide, “A”(li) “R”(orshan) [“L’E MAKER”] advises you indirectly and politely to go and PUNT yourself if you still can’t see clarity in the very clear crystal in front of your open-appearing set of two eyes. “Hope” is now finally on the horizon — a bit later than I had anticipated when I bumped into Leonard, the brother I never had, but infinitely brighter — in fact, so bright that its luminosity, as measured in pseudo-lumens units of measure, might blind anyone who still chooses to see darkness in its bright arrival. -Brandon

How idiotic. We all know people missing a brain to mouth filter, but this is brain to keyboard filter gone awol.

There is method and intent here. He's stressing his presence in the USA, where free speech is protected under the first amendment, so defamation cases are harder to win. There is also the small matter that the person/s claiming to be defamed have to prove their case. I think Brandon wants a day in court.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpNghiWHyNH/?taken-by=btruaxe

btruaxe |
I have summarized and translated today’s essays to and into Simplified-Inglish™ — for the benefit of a) those few who can’t read anything worth a read, b) those fewer-than-few who can’t comprehend anything they have read that’s worth comprehension and c) the imperceptibly-so-few-yet-immeasurably-so-many intelligent, humble humans of humankind who are enjoying this comedy that’ll soon bring a very small revolution to our world that will begin a path toward many bigger revolutions in our collective future — so that, one day, we can once again become respectful, peaceful forms of life that live life without harming life itself. — I love you. -Brandon Carrano Truaxe (soon to be Bardia Ali Eskendar™ © 2018-, adjusted slightly from the original plan, in bright light of the less-slight adjustments in the originally-anticipated circumstances at large).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpPNXO_H7ju/?taken-by=btruaxe

btruaxe�� | Sub-Post 1 of 2 — My imaginary-but-feasible affair with @realdonaldtrump reached even lower depths last night when I chose to eat my placeholder in this affair (the “TROUBLEMAKER”-marked @snickers bar) first and then eat his placeholder (the Golden “TRUMP” chocolate bar which sensibly contained chocolate and milk instead of the more-naturally-expected chocolate and gold). —— I seem to have reacted irrationally at such time of unfounded hunger by disrespecting my symbolic connection with The President of The United States of America, kind of like stock markets sometimes “act” irrationally when non-hungry investors feel hungry (a human feature known as “greed”). This morning, the aftermath of my greed (a human feature known as “fear”) started to creep in — fear that I may have destroyed the only chance I may have had in my dreams to fix @deciem with yet another brother, possibly Triumphantly this time around — and fear that I may have to face the “PUNTED” @snickers bar (placeholder for people who are attempting to negotiate @deciem’s non-negotiable values without even negotiating) alone again. ——— [[ Teaser for Sub-Post 2 of 2: When fear comes around, we, like markets, often do even worse things than we may do when greed comes around, because greed makes others our enemy, but fear makes each of us our own enemy, a position infinitely worse than that created by greed. Good for me and for the markets, this time around, both a TRUMP and a market came for second chances last night. ]] ——— “Closing” Argument - @nbcnews — with respect to the closing slide featured herein, I’d suggest reserving judgement with respect to any closing argument until such time that the individual arguing confirms that he or she is indeed closed for further arguments; and, for such rare occasion, Wait Whitman offers good guidance: “Be curious, not judgmental.” (as @aesopskincare has shared with New York City, at an @aesopskincare store nearby).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpPfIw5ntZ5/?taken-by=btruaxe

btruaxe
| Sub-Post 2 of 2 —— ... and so, a “TRUMP” and a market came to save @deciem and @nyse. — The “TRUMP” bit is easy. Within a few minutes after I ate the golden (light/milk) edition of the “TRUMP” chocolate bar, an alternative edition, evidenced herein, offered even-stronger (dark/no-milk) compatibility for the purposes in mind, in a more masculine silver package no less. —— The market bit is more WOW though. “Markets” seem to be “down” and they seem to be continuing to be going “down”. Yesterday, however, P&G (NYSE:pG) offered an enlightening glimpse of hope on a horizon. Its sales are up because of demand for staples (while almost everybody else’s sales are down because of fear, and of demand for money in case markets keep going down). The visionary Leonard Lauder, a son of the founder of @esteelaudercompanies (@deciem’s quite quiet, minority part-ner) saw the brilliance in the executives of P&G almost a decade ago when he chose to score Mr. Fabrizio Freda from P&G. Mr. Freda’s education in Naples, Italy, combined with his in-depth, executive experience with P&G’s many brands, including Olay, Ivory, Old Spice, Oral-B, Pepto-Bismol, Gain and Fabreze, offered precisely the vision and skill-set that @esteelaudercompanies needed to continue on its path of building the luxury beauty empire that Estée had founded but was no longer amongst us to continue to offer her vision and skill-set. — About 10 years later, @esteelaudercompanies discontinued a newly-created, miserably-underperforming brand called Estée Edits (fitting the edits the overpaid adopted executives had been making to Estée’s vision) on June 15, 2017, the very same day that @esteelaudercompanies became a minority investor in @deciem — a mere coincidence in timing whose focus on the big picture of their investment in the fastest-growing skincare brand, DECIEM, distracted NYSE:EL’s attention away from two material matters: 1) the incompetence of its team in creating new brands like Estée Edits; and 2) the unforgivable disrespect the same teams’ choice of the brand name showed Estée. About 1 year later, P&G’s sales are up due to staples, @deciem’s sales have quadrupled and ELC is having a vision.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpPheqdnnOO/?taken-by=btruaxe

btruaxe
On the recent topic of vision and visions, the slides herein evidence a disorder of the vision that affects only about 1% of humans. For the remaining 99% who have orderly and clear vision, the emojis and text that follow offer a follow-up: —————— — ✏️ — — (and soon) — . @esteelaudercompanies and @deciem : begin “governing” your mis-governed selves, as my patiently-silent voice is going to get very loud in no time, because I have no more time.

The paragraph police need to visit and give him a bitch slap. Totally impossible to read his endless gibberish just a wall of text and your brain just wanders off around sentence three and makes a cup of coffee.:mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13:

Latest posts

Back