NIOD is launching on QVC Beauty before the main Q Channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjZsZqJBDZ9/?taken-by=deciem

deciem Play Ball has continued much harder. Another round of chess began the minute I left the “mental hospital”. Bad people continued doing very bad things and I have learned to play ball harder.
This week, the other players turned it up a notch and I gave them everything they could ask for—even actual blood everywhere, because real scenes contain real blood.
To those who think they can kick me out of DECIEM in any context, I’m not going anywhere. If you look closely, you’ll see that every single move from me is calculated because I have seen cameras before. “Heal the World” is taking a bit longer than Michael Jackson and @zuck would prefer. 💚🌳

I thought that he fought with the 'bad people' but there was no further explanation like he did before in his 'Play Ball' emails.

I'm not sure they are talking about Nicola here?

xxxxx@deciem you are a very bitter small man. She doesn’t work for you anymore, you can’t control her yet you’re trying to ruin her life with this public petty bullshit.

deciem@xxxxx she’s still interfering

I'm just waiting for him to go full-on Trump and rant on about witchhunts, fake news, and start a "lock her up" chant!

I don't know that I recall any founder of any beauty brand who has ever imploded to this extent. Given the level of innovation and disruption to the beauty industry norms that Deciem and its brands represents, it's a real shame that for many of us, the brands are now off the table.

This didn't happen, wonder how long it's going to take; the sun care is over a year overdue now.

The Brandon drama and chaos and then the product launches not happening...is this just the business reflecting it's founder? Seems like it!

The Brandon drama and chaos and then the product launches not happening...is this just the business reflecting it's founder? Seems like it!

Brandon was supposed to launch Avestan with his 'brother' Ali who seemed to have gone missing last month or so. Ali didn't turn up for the meeting with Brandon where they were supposed to discuss launching of Avestan I heard.

I can imagine he must be eroding so much trust, even with the true believers. Personal attacks and threats across the very public medium of social media, and all the rest of what seems like a fairground attraction rather than a properly run business. I hope the staff are getting paid a fair wage and in a timely manner. These are not the most secure-seeming times.

Perhaps the brother is one of the bad people he is accusing of trying to push him out. Would not surprise me, brother in talks with Lauder to take over perhaps?

There is so much to pick from in the way of conspiracy theories now. Most of them kindly invented by Brandon himself. I wouldn't be surprised if the accusations that Nicola is interfering comes from her friends in the business reaching out to her as they probably did when she was Co-CEO. Why wouldn't you take your concerns to the adult, professional, in the business, rather than the temperamental creative genius? It's probably a hard habit to break, and a good idea if you are contemplating life after Deciem!

Perhaps the brother is one of the bad people he is accusing of trying to push him out. Would not surprise me, brother in talks with Lauder to take over perhaps?

Ali didn't turn up for the meeting and Brandon was sending him desperate messages on IG ordering him to come, then accusing 'the bad people' for holding him away or having poisoned his mind against Brandon. It seems that Brandon wants Ali back badly but Ali is not coming, there was a few massages to Ali on IG from Brandon asking to turn up but with no luck.

So Avestan didn't launch on 1 June, was it because of Ali?

Ali didn't turn up for the meeting and Brandon was sending him desperate messages on IG ordering him to come, then accusing 'the bad people' for holding him away or having poisoned his mind against Brandon. It seems that Brandon wants Ali back badly but Ali is not coming, there was a few massages to Ali on IG from Brandon asking to turn up but with no luck.

So Avestan didn't launch on 1 June, was it because of Ali?

Well in Brandon's world, I would predict that dark forces, betrayal, kidnap or corruption will be to blame. It will never be Brandon's fault!

Latest posts

Back