NIOD is launching on QVC Beauty before the main Q Channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been using HIF Volume Support on and off as a replacement for Wen - Wen works very well for my hair and has done for years (long before Q sold it) and I have the last bottles from a TSV that was on auto delivery and panic-bought from Guthy_renker before it was pulled from the UK. I thought I'd use HIF for travel since it's in a tube rather than the Wen bottles decanted into smaller bottles, but it's an acceptable full time alternative to Wen. Just like Wen I only have to wash my hair once a week with HIF (with shampoo it's closer to every day) so it looks pricey but is economical from my perspective. (results may vary). In case the rumours of hair-fall follow from Wen to HIF, I've never found my hair falls out anymore than usual.

Thanks for all the info about HIF Volume Support,
You got me interested in trying this,
But I was a bit too late, all sold out out now also on Victoria Health,
But I have the other HIF Hydration Support to try out anyway,
As an intros to HIF, and am well pleased anyway with hair health with the Stemm system x

I received my Fountain Resveratrol from Amazon, the aftertaste is awful and it tastes bitter, beware. I honestly don't know how they expect people to take it orally. The smell is okay though.

I received my Black Friday order yesterday, there was a bit of a mix up, I ordered five items and received five, but in different quantities from what I ordered; they are sending me one separately that was missed out and I’m keeping the spare one that I didn’t order.

I received my Black Friday order yesterday, there was a bit of a mix up, I ordered five items and received five, but in different quantities from what I ordered; they are sending me one separately that was missed out and I’m keeping the spare one that I didn’t order.

Can you imagine the Q version of that transaction?????

Marina, did you get any sort of tracking for the delivery? I think my order included items with a later delivery date (like advanced orders but more efficient I reckon!) so I think that means the whole order will be delayed for despatch in one parcel in January.

Marina, did you get any sort of tracking for the delivery? I think my order included items with a later delivery date (like advanced orders but more efficient I reckon!) so I think that means the whole order will be delayed for despatch in one parcel in January.
Yes, I got the tracking link and it was a DPD courier; and I had an hour slot that they gave me after my parcel was given to the courier. I got the email from DPD when the order was despatched by deciem, saying they would deliver tomorrow, and the tracking link included.
At the time of the sales I saw a question on their Facebook people asking if one of the items was on advanced orders would the whole order delay, and deciem answered Yes, it would be despatched after 15th January (I think it was the 15th if I remember correctly).

DECIEM has dropped ESHO

deciemHi everyone ❤️ I am sorry to post one more time despite my promise because I owe my friend, TJ Esho. TJ, you trusted me. And I was too busy. We were all too busy. And the formulas were rushed. And almost everyone hated them. Prudvi has now fixed them but I need to say goodbye to you because we are too busy to love your brand enough. We have some stock. As we sell through, we will pay you 100% of the revenues generated instead of the 5% we agreed to until stock runs out. I will give you all the formulas and the trademark is yours. AP/HM/MG/SKA/NK/PK please support me and TJ on this exit. TJ, please forgive me. Our lovely customers who bought ESHO and hated it, please forgive me. And those of you who love ESHO, please forgive me and love TJ. Gill, please forgive me.❤️🐪

Just learned from one on the reviews that deciem is working on the scent free products in The Chemistry Brand.
Possibly meaning a giveaway of the old stock unless they keep the scented version?
I personally dislike the smell and have some unused products, I can't put them on before bed because I won't be able to fall asleep because of the hand cream or the oil smell. Neither can use the hand cream at work due to its smell. I have a similar issue with NIOD NEC, it's the smell and the stickiness that affects my sleep.

The Ordinary suncare products are launching in late April 2018

deciem
In nearly all markets, sun care products are considered either cosmetics or health products. In the United States, all sun care products are considered drugs. For this reason, we have been evaluating several drug establishments so that we could introduce The Ordinary sun care globally at the same time. While the formulations have been ready for a while, starting any new relationship properly takes time which is why this launch has been so late. We are almost there and we'll introduce good physical and organic sun care by late April

Would this mean that QVC US doesn't sell spf products? I wouldn't think so because the IT foundation is spf 50 sold on QVC US and they are not chemist.

Something is going on again, Brandon started posting on IG again, after saying he wouldn't any more, saying he is going to delete posts that are disrespectful.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfAWLMHgZEW/?taken-by=deciem

Maybe he wants EL to ship him out??? It is a strange way to promote or protect your brand. I know Deciem is the abnormal beauty company but the reputation is surely founded on the efficacy of the products once people trust the company enough to try them.

From what I've read it looks like a car crash waiting to happen. This is one of the very few brands that actually works and is affordable, if it goes to EL they are going to tweak the formulae and another brand is going to bite the dust.

Mandelic Acid 10% + HA is out now
30 ml; 5.80 GBP

http://theordinary.com/product/rdn-mandelic-acid-10pct-ha-30ml?redir=1

Mandelic Acid 10% + HA offers superficial dermal peeling that is gentler than other alpha hydroxy acids. The molecular weight of mandelic acid is 152.1 daltons which is larger than other alpha hydroxy acids (glycolic acid is 76.0 daltons, for example). This larger size allows mandelic acid to penetrate the skin more slowly which in turn makes it very gentle and suitable for all skin types including the most sensitive skin. You don't need a concentration of more than 10%, because then you would simply be achieving an indirect peeling strength that is more easily offered through lower percentages of glycolic acid.

Directions

Apply once per day, ideally in the PM. Can be diluted with other treatments to reduce strength until skin develops tolerance. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. Use only as directed. Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.

Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

Ingredients

Propanediol, Aqua (Water), Mandelic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.

And they are giving away some Loopha (a new line) in stores, so hopefully this brand is coming out soon too.
Any idea what Loopha is about?

I believe EL already has a stake in Brandon’s companies which does not bode well ..

I am still waiting for the last TSV which was on advanced orders.

Latest posts

Back