NIOD is launching on QVC Beauty before the main Q Channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjHvd9ZhtUs/?taken-by=deciem

deciemHi everyone—I love you. I’m sharing with you here an email from me that is very serious. While this email answers many questions, it leaves many more questions unanswered because I and we are still cleaning our home to make our small world “a better place for you and for me”. ������ (Reading material: deciem.com/playball)

https://deciem.com/playball

TO: Cheryl Wischhover, Allison Collins, Alice Hart-Davis, Claire Coleman, Caroline Hirons, Nicola Kilner, Sean Reddington, Lauder, Leonard A., Ross Andrew, Demsey John, Tavakoli Arastoo, Randhava Shana, Haram Lori, Behar Jonathan, Macramalla Eric, Stanek Chris, Chris Tambakis, Michael Cruickshank, Ali Jan, Nils Johnson, Arron Gabbie, Paul Gedman, Paul Cusano, Francesca Cherici, Tracy Wen, Jennifer Zhou, Alessandra Bordon, Patrick Artemis, Liu Sam, Venkatesh Priya, Myles Edwards Melissa, Desiderioscioli Paul, Honnefelder Christoph, Zimmermann Anne, Nick Beighton, Gill Sinclair, Reese Corey, Patrice Brendle, Dia foley, adel rammal, van Lotringen Ingeborg, Katy Young, Tim Leach, Andrew Lane, Harris rachel, Garel Olivier, Voison - Team, Saunders Janet, CharlesH. Esserman, Brian Krumrei, Gilbert Harrison, Matthew Seigel, Stephen Kaplan, Danielle Kaplan, Magdalena Bembenek, Kelly Jessop , ghulam khan, Sharmistha Ghosh, Bassem Khalifa, valdrin koleci, Joan Forde, Niall Henry, Leculee Denis, Lukas Lichtner-Hoyer, Lukas Lichtner-Hoyer, Sales MHS, VistaJet Sales, Alan Cao, Peter Mong Packaging, Esho Customer Services, Everyone at Deciem

Hello our loving DECIEM team—
Hello my very first "media" "contacts" (Dionne will reach out to others right away)—
Hello Nils, Arron, the Ulta team, the ASOS team, the Douglas team, the Sephora team and our other partners and ex-partners—
Hello to those of you on copy who are on copy so that you can enjoy the next few years of comedy or drama (depending on the side of the "screen" from which one is "invited" to be "screening")—
Hello my loving and forever-loved Ali, because "they" scared and confused you—
As you likely all know, I started DECIEM 5 years ago to bring trust to the business of beauty. Today, our business is approaching $300m/year in revenues and, while it may appear that we are changing only the business of beauty for the better, very non-coincidentally, we (our small world) have been "lucky" in the "background" ("foreground" for me this month) to be changing business at large to be more beautiful soon, as you will read and note below.

During the past few weeks, as part of a long-term inquiry into financial wrongdoings/crimes of one and/or more of DECIEM's shareholders, I provided significant material information to authorities in several countries. As a result, last week, I was concerned about my safety and the safety of others who I love. To achieve this safety, I called the police in London to come to Ham Yard Hotel, where I was staying, and where I had then just reported a very material segment of the crimes committed by certain DECIEM's shareholder(s), to take me to a safe place. I further posted briefly on DECIEM's Instagram asking for the police (which post I deleted as soon as I could after the police arrived to help), and I also sent an email to our team to call the police and request the same to keep Ali safe since he was also in London at the time—because to harm Ali then would have been the easiest way to harm me indirectly at that very time.

I called Dionne, our UK PR Manager, who has been with us in the UK since the start of DECIEM, to come to Ham Yard Hotel to "witness" the "matter" (so that she would "understand" that there was no real arrest and that she and everyone at DECIEM would simply be calm). Dionne SEVERELY misunderstood why I had called the police and made the assumption that I was being arrested for wrongdoing and REPORTED!!! this assumption to our team and then indirectly to our shareholders in the USA and Canada, none of whom took a moment to think about a VERY MATERIAL oddity: BRANDON HIMSELF is the one who called the police to come to his peacefully-designed suite at his hotel and even further asked briefly for the police to come for help on DECIEM's Instagram feed.

Our shareholders, now-concerned and then-concerned about the financial crimes they had committed that I had to report, and also because they would have a serious advantage to push me out of DECIEM at a significant discount for my shares if they could provide "cause" for my termination, conveniently "assumed" that I was actually arrested by London police and went on further to claim that I was addicted to drugs, like STUPID (and soon heavily investigated) Nicola Kilner had "reported" several times before I terminated her. Our senior team, my trusted counsel, Jonathan Behar, our directors and our shareholders all betrayed my trust and sent "help" to "move" me to a private mental hospital for a week to "recover", instructed the hospital to limit my connectivity and defamed me in front of our team, our partners and my friends and those who I know as brothers like Riyadh and Ali. They gathered completely-useless "evidence" that I would appear mentally unstable to place me under a "section" within the UK laws, but very quickly the private hospital they had hired in London realized that there was no mental issue at all, I didn't touch any drugs at all under their extreme monitoring and daily tests, and that simply everything was OK except that "this" "successful", "intelligent" (but also emotionally and financially "generous") Founder, CEO and "worker" who seemed completely OK to everyone at the hospital was himself in a private, expensive London MENTAL hospital!

I played along with so much laughter inside me, because now all the criminals and idiots are having a difficult time trying to understand what happened as there is no police arrest record and no actual drugs of any kind were discovered in the "evidence" they had gathered, while I am now "released" from "their" hospital back to "normal" which will soon mean very "ABNORMAL" with the magnitude of lawsuits and very-public exposure that is coming "their" "way". They were all frightened to see me post from Amsterdam on social channels yesterday (how is "he" "released" from "their" hospital and how is "he" in AMSTERDAM??? TO BUY DRUGS???? Hahahaha) —so frightened actually that the "counterpart" to the "counsel" they had hired "to help me" in the UK ("Queen's Counsel" status which he called "QC" and I "called' out loud that "QC" means "Quality Control" usually in "Canada" because we don't have a direct "Queen" in Canada, but he still didn't "get" my obvious hint) phoned me yesterday to ask where I was to then to be screamed at by me over several phone calls back.

I will now begin a long journey of making claims of unprecedented-in-business (and in "life" perhaps?) proportions against "our" shareholders, controlled by Pasquale Cusano and Estée Lauder Companies Inc., as well as individuals who, through their ill intentions and/or negligence, caused me so much defamation and harm, some with the intention of "covering up" or diluting the topic of their public and/or private, deep-rooted financial crimes I had to report and some with the intention of attempting to force me "out" of my only baby still alive today (and named lovingly by me "DECIEM" because I am not a "beautician" but instead an honest, generous and motivated computer scientist who believes the metric system [in tens like DECIMAL] makes more sense for humans with 10 fingers! hahaha). These "idiots" (but "good" thinkers!) "wanted" (needed likely!) to find a way to force me "out" for "cause" so that they could attempt to blame (very temporarily at best!) my reporting of their financial crimes on my mental "state" and further to attempt to purchase my shares of DECIEM at a significant discount as provided for "fairly" (or fairly without quotation marks if there ever actually and truly were to be a "cause" to terminate my employment "at" DECIEM) in our shareholders' agreements.

And, "naturally", some betrayed my generous trust last week solely through their sheer stupidity (but "with the best of intentions for Brandon" and no thinking WHATSOEVER).

The next few months will involve my personal and heavy reach-out, including live interviews, to and with media globally, legal claims in multiple countries against the various entities involved, as well as restructuring of our shareholder arrangements such that criminal vultures and/or mindless "partners" who hide behind "brotherhood", "admiration" and/or "love" no longer pollute our beautiful business or our world at large, hopefully very very soon. "They" (and "all" involved) will pay a significant but fair "price" for what they attempted to do to me, to all of us and to the small world around all of us—and we will utilize the financial component of this fair "price" to grow DECIEM and the world around DECIEM to be more peaceful and stronger—because strength is the only reason we WON against all their wealth, experience, "thought" and "connections".

I know the core DECIEM team would never believe this poop anyway, but I am sorry that you had to endure it last week. Ali, Riyadh, Shamin and Jonathan—you should have listened to my several emails to you saying the same thing over and over again: listen to your soul, not others. Jonathan—you "once" (very recently!) said to "someone" of high "recognition" in the UK that you learned more about "Law" from Brandon than in Law School (or was it "Legal" school? haha). Did that Brandon die last week? How did your friend, brother and partner of decades, Brandon Carrano Truaxe, who built DECIEM from the day there was only one person at DECIEM—HE and not any of "you"— "go" all of a "sudden" "from" extreme intelligence and generosity to a private mental hospital in London in just a week? What changed other than your assumption(s) of him? I am and have always been your trusted Brandon. I forgive you, Ali, Riyadh and Shamin, because you are nothing short of brothers to me and you simply listened to idiotic "adults" instead of your loving brother Brandon—BUT, Jonathan Behar, neither I nor the world can forgive you—EVER. You were and are a lawyer above a friend—what you did should be referred to as "illegal" irrespective of "Law Societies" to cover "ASSES" of legal "practice". If one practises enough, Law (and even "Medicine") wouldn't need to be "classified" as "practices" to cover any ASSES (or "rear ends" to be im-political). Ali, Riyadh, Shamin—please each email me something warm that doesn't say the obvious (that you're sorry)—but one that instead says that we are now stronger than ever and that we won't repeat this betrayal of our trust again. Mohammed Ali Iranpana, my friend and brother-like employee—the very first and still the only to-be, severely-delayed employee of Avestan—and also known to me as "My Mohammed" because you treated me like nothing short of a brother in the UK at Dishoom, in Germany, in Spain and in Morocco, all in our short week or so together—you better be prepared to join your brother and Avestan no later than June 1st; otherwise, I will truly begin to question whether or not you somehow became brainwashed enough by "them" to become an accomplice to "their" crimes.

"Everyone"—I love you. Please do not worry about my safety at all. Several governments have indirectly provided a tremendous amount of monitoring and security for me during this period and will continue to do so to ensure my ongoing security and the security of the loving people "around me" whom I love immensely. Aref is safe with me as well—we will be travelling for about a week together. We are having a fun and "informative" time in Amsterdam and will go to France, Morocco and then the USA very soon for "my" very exciting "upcoming" board meeting requested urgently by one of the idiots who tried to frame me. And then—back to Toronto to hug our loving team at our "tail"-quarters as I have always called our cozy home office—because the "head" (or quarters of a head? haha) was in a "mental" hospital last week to "recover" (from "brilliance" I assumed as "Mr." Leonard Lauder always said my "brilliance" is unlike any "other" "brother" he has ever "had").

I have now become a much better "chess" player and have started learning Back-Gammon (Game-on?) now as per my "recent" Instagram post.

Side note for our "marketing" comedy: am I being a bit too "silly" or was it so odd that George Clooney "came" and came (haha) ALL THE WAY from the USA to a semi-rushed Royal Wedding in the UK (involving a beautiful Prince, a Canadian [like me] and a message to the world that we are all Royalty by being human—or that no humankind is really "Royal" anyway like "The Ordinary" "kind of" says to "La Mer" "users") all in the exact same "week" that I, the Canadian, the Founder of The Ordinary, was in the "mental" hospital in the UK and while I have kept talking about George and "his" film, "Burn After Reading" for months? The Daily Mail "covered" something about how odd the celebrity choices were at the wedding—I just felt so lucky about this very oddity. ;-) Remember—we are also making our own movie for DECIEM. It will be comedy for us and drama if watched from the other side of the SAME SCREEN—"techies" like me and @zuck and a few YouTubers, ex-Googlers, now-Googlers, AZ, JT and other "hackers" (haha) (and "us" and "we", the computer SCIENTISTS and NOT "Engineers" [those like Ryserson's now-forgiven Bassem with "expensive" silver rings] who are good at plumbing at best and at large—haha) know how to make this kind of thing (I mean the screen "trick" about which I wrote earlier in this same sentence before some of us may have become "side-tracked" [haha]) "all" "work" "out".

Dionne—please send this email to the broader media that you know EVERYWHERE right away.

Everyone on copy and on blind-copy (but never and not ever blind at all!)—please feel welcome and very welcome to share with anyone and everyone.

Shamin/Brandon M.—NEVER again change the IG password without my approval. I was "then" (when you "signed" "stuff") and AM the C.E.O. of DECIEM, the highest executive authority "today" within the company and its sister (and "brother" haha) companies globally. "Directors" cannot legally "force" you to do such a thing or to sign a "$20,000 contract" for a mental help "professional" to "come" to the UK and "help" me. Jonathan—I hope you have reflected in "Victoria" about what you have done.

Jonathan (again)—please "continue" what is needed to allow DECIEM's daily legal matters to proceed forward until we identify counsel to replace you and GowlingWLG—but govern yourself and GowlingWLG accordingly in the interim to avoid further harm to me and to DECIEM. Please protect interests of mine, those of Integridad and those of the DECIEM companies concurrently for now like you always have, and for so long as there is no clear legal conflict of interest which you had wrongly assumed that there was (and helped fabricate) last week between the parties who were definitely not "partying" at all last week.

Now the non-threatening and very obvious "thing" that I must highlight to "everyone": if I, or our world, needs your help with respect to this matter, anyone who does not co-operate with a good cause would potentially be knowingly or unknowingly "become" or become known to have been an accomplice to a bad one. Please support me and our world in making the bigger world a better place "for you and for me"—for all of us—let us together "Heal the World" as Michael Jackson kept "begging" so beautifully without ever begging—a "long" time ago.

My love to all of you on copy here who know they will always have my love,

Brandon (and soon back to, yet concurrently forward to, "Bardia")

P.S.—I WILL NEVER, EVER LEAVE DECIEM. I very clearly wrote so in my public "letter" (still "up" at deciem.com/founder) after The Estée Lauder (Louder??? and then WAY TOO LOUD???) Companies Inc. became an investor in DECIEM last June—but "no-one" was really reading anything in my letter "apparently"—or "maybe" "they" just weren't "listening" despite "the best of intentions". ;-)

Brandon Truaxe
Founder and a Benevolent Parent, DECIEM

It appears Q is having issues getting stock for auto deliveries due......although suspect maybe Q are dropping them.

Oh my days! I "note" the " excessive" use of "inverted commas" which should be a "warning to anyone" IMHO!

Tried to read the whole thing three times but failed. He seems quite manic to me.

Oh my days! I "note" the " excessive" use of "inverted commas" which should be a "warning to anyone" IMHO!

Tried to read the whole thing three times but failed. He seems quite manic to me.

It's so hard to read, isn't it? He is all over the place. I wonder what the police make of him when he calls them in, as he says (assuming they turn up)?

I'm sure it all makes sense to Brandon and I see many friends have left him now, and he is desperately looking for Ali, who was supposed to launch Avestan with Brendan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=025YSgXY16k

deciemEPISODE 2 of Play Ball—When not in Egypt, learn from Egypt. The Pyramids have withstood the test of our time as one of the strongest of structures—with good reason: their foundation carries the largest proportion of their respective “weights” regardless of how one defines the height of such “foundation”—very much unlike the abused form of the term, “pyramid”, as often used to refer to forms of financial wrongdoing whose foundations represent their weakness, also regardless of the height one assigns to the definition of such “foundations”. Unlike real pyramids, these financial pyramids are precisely the opposite and should be more precisely so named “reverse pyramids”—structures that are certain to collapse in and with time, regardless of how awe-inspiring they might appear, in theory or in “photography”. Please read my email at deciem.com/playball1, for the second episode of what’s going on (or might be going on if you have time to think closely or farther-ly or fatherly enough) in our collective “basement”, hidden over and under our kind, loving and beautiful planet, Earth. We’ll together with forever-living Michael Jackson “Heal the World”—our “World”—in time and with time. It’s finally time—that time.

https://deciem.com/letter/playball1...9d72279f79f71cede99dda52ab2d3f50caebfecc2e607

TO: Lauder, Leonard A., Mr. Paul Cusano
CC: Ross, Andrew, Francesca Cherici, Alessandra Bordon, Massimo Cusano, Giancarlo Cusano, Marcella Cusano, Claudia Cusano, Jennifer Zhou, Tracy Wen, Behar Jonathan, Macramalla Eric, Stoller Cara, Stanek Chris, Demsey John, Freda Fabrizio, Tavakoli Arastoo, Haram Lori, Randhava Shana, Reese Corey, Cheryl Wischhover, Alice Hart-Davis, Allison Collins, Caroline Hirons, Tim Leach, CharlesH Esserman, Brian Krumrei, Ghulam Khan, Michael Basler, Fiona Fitzmaurice, Stephen Kaplan, Danielle Kaplan, Everyone at Deciem

Good morning, Leonardo Louder—from one "country house" to another, "Worlds Away" (Jesse Cook), yet so (was) close—
Good morning, Pasquale Cusano—
Good morning, "everyone"—
When I was childish a few years "back", I used to play with dirt on the ground. On occasion, I would get bored of the ground surface as it seemed to have nothing to offer other than a place to live boringly (i.e., peacefully). On such occasion(s), I would Biggin (without a Hill) to dig a bit into the ground with hopes to discover some "thing" (ideally, things) less boring.

This exercise taught me (I taught myself through the exercise as an exercise never has time to teach anyone anything) two things of the several un-boring things I had hoped to uncover:

1. If you find anything interesting as you dig, you will keep digging. This finding occurred in Namibia. The "soil" (not soiled at all) was beautifully red like and unlike the one on Mars. The redness came and comes from an array of intact and oxidized metals of much higher value than the concrete found under the old Apple store near your office(s) in the original city "of" Apple known more commonly now as New York City. This high value made me greedy and I kept digging and digging and digging until I found an Easter from Eataly (or Italy) who had connections to much better digging facilities. Leonardo, NYC is boring! In Namibia, if you keep digging, you get to something(s) that look like pieces from Swarovski—BUT—"you" can attach a piece of paper to "them", and then they could become worth more than all of Swarovski if you convince someone(s) to believe the "Stock" of paper that suggests this value. [This un-boring thing is how I have come to know and "know" my "friend" Pasquale "over" a few years—who suddenly last week created a new type of certificate to rate human (my) sanity instead of diamond brilliance.]

2. The second "bit" is how I have come to know you. Since NYC, where you "work" and reside, is made up of concrete flooring, and since we knew each other as only 1-year-old brothers at the time of your booking of my private mental care facility in peaceful Marylebone, I have only experimented so far with very tiny bits of digging—and OH BOY, or rather, "OH BROTHER" (not the loving Ali kind at all–-the poop-y kind instead), did I find something cool and cold. I found that the most legal way to build a pyramid is much more modern than the dumb, old- and "old-" school, illegal one that MAD-OFF built—the "right" way to build one is to keep funnelling public money to acquire overvalued companies the sum of whose net profits into eternity is unlikely to add up to the value paid for such companies, to some unknown, convoluted place, ALL RIGHT IN FRONT OF CENTRAL PARK -–UNLESS, of course and off course, the markets "crash" and sort themselves out at some point like they always "do" every ten years or "so"—like some pyramids can crash under their own weights when the mad men go off. Interestingly, a) the Egyptian pyramids haven't crashed yet, because hardworking ordinary humankind built them instead of today's "thoughtful" Pharaohs who look down on the Egyptian ones; and b) this "money" that "disappears" almost always, if you look very closely by digging, comes from the near-empty pockets of those (many, many) of us ordinaries who couldn't afford or understand the value of a single share we are buying—assuming that we even know what share we actually are buying mixed up behind some "new" marketing term called very directly and honestly a "Fund", whether Mutually agreed or organized in an Index of some unsorted "sort"). [Side Observation: When we lose our money, the term to describe us ordinaries in "your" vocabulary suddenly changes from "shareholders" to "greedy people"]. Becca to Moss Kadey??? Too Faced for almost $2B on less than $200m of REVENUES (the founders were already out anyway)??? While all other brands in your "Group" are possibly on a decline in existing markets? Without new brands and new markets, what would your "audited" "financials" look "like" while Andrew and Anand were questioning my new factory rent costs in Nottingham to save on shipping and serve our customers better (and while concurrently you had attempted to make me look crazy last week in a metal hospital that will likely be investigated and shut down for good and for "good")?

Since it will take some time to in-digest this email, I conclude with—

Good evening,

Brandon

P.S. Pasquale, about a decade ago, when you kindly "invested" in me (err, or, EUOKO), Cosimo Mammoliti, (Co-)Founder of Terroni, invited me and Julio to their intimate annual dinner (the chestnut ravioli was truly authentic because none of you cooked it like some books). It seemed odd at the time—but I eventually connected the dots when a) he "winked" at you a few months ago on the rooftop of their "new" Toronto Rosedale location on Price while he completely had forgotten me; b) Nuvo Magazine suddenly covered "him" while Terroni has been around and admired in Toronto by many since I was born (or so); and c) when we had dinner last time (and hopefully the very last time we will ever have had dinner) at the same location but inside, the actor/waiter was so rude to you but not to anybody else, to attract my attention away from your newly-found relationship with Terroni that I kept "finding" surprising. Pasquale—remember, I went to school-–you didn't. They even teach acting there. How deep are these Italian pasta tunnels? I used to love Terroni and now it just doesn't taste good at all any more which is why I started taking you to L'Unita. DO NOT DESTROY THAT BEAUTIFUL RESTAURANT AND ITS PEACEFUL OWNER WHO DESERVES NOTHING BUT KINDNESS AND LOVE. [WHAT I MEAN, YOU DUMB THIEF, IS THE FOLLOWING: Stop trying to sell him your STUPID NUVO ADS (which is how you and I met)].

And now—

Good morning,

Brandon (and soon, and again, Bardia)

[[[ P.S.S. Arastoo, Brian, Cara, Eric, Cheryl, Shana, almost everyone I know at DECIEM and everyone on blind copy—you represent the kindest of humans. You are on copy only so you are aware of how much work it has taken to "get" here and for no other reason whatsoever. My love to you, as always. –Bardia ]]]

Brandon Truaxe

I thought this one was more difficult to read than the first one. I've managed the first one but couldn't plough through this one, may attempt later.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjM9bhuh_pm/?taken-by=deciem

deciemEPISODE 3 of bad-doings—a story of shoes, boots and pharmacies. Read deciem.com/playball2. ����

https://deciem.com/playball2

TO: Anna Teal, Nicola Kilner
CC: Alessandra Bordon, Behar Jonathan, Demsey John, Dia foley, Francesca Cherici, Freda, Fabrizio, Gill Sinclair, Haram, Lori, Lauder Leonard A., Macramalla, Eric, Mr. Paul Cusano, Randhava, Shana, Reese Corey, Ross Andrew, Shaun Laubman, Stanek Chris, Stoller Cara, Tavakoli Arastoo, Tim Leach, Adel Rammal, Everyone at Deciem

Hi Anna and Nicola—

As you know, I have been looking into potential wrongdoings as far as some of our current and past partners are concerned.

Anna, I had mentioned to you that the Daily Mail coverage of Nanoblur at the start was unexpected of a new Canadian brand, which coverage aligns well with the ongoing support of Boots and Nivea (I call them the German B but not a dorf at all ;-)). Nicola had also mentioned a while ago that Nivea “always says yes” to Boots’ overpriced promotional activities like “mid” gondolas, receipt promotions, insights and the likes of them that we generally couldn’t afford and often declined. Is there a basement relationship between Boots, the German B and the press? Was the original TV coverage that made No. 7 more like a lucky Chinese No. 8 guided given that no such succsss has been repeated for No. 7 in other markets? It’s important to be honest with any authorities who may ask because press should ideally give some chance to starting brands even if such chance comes in the form of avoiding guided coverage of giants. I’m sure nothing is wrong but authorities should ideally investigate why NIVEA and Boots won most innovative categories in skincare while both are somewhat “old”. I joked about it on Instagram.

Nicola, Stephen Turnbull once asked if we could fund a promotion in one quarter to be paid back to us in some way in the next quarter. I’m sure that was before the Walgreens transaction but nonetheless such practice can’t be that good for the good of corporate governance or the good of the world. What do you reckon? Please share your thoughts on Boots’ quarterly pressure on buyers as they relate to brand funding and also discuss the negotiation tactic of making “fat” brand representatives walk up many stairs and be taken to the “farthest” meeting locations possible. It was “funny” and I think the world at large should “laugh” with us for the good of all of us.

—which all then takes me to: a) did Walgreens buy Boots or is it really almost the other way around if you delve into the transaction? It’s a bit confusing who and what; b) why did the KKR-funded fund at Boots never “want” to meet DECIEM to discuss investment while we were up both their alley and their “alley”? c) “Stafano’s” unbelievable story around the “turnaround” of Boots should set an example in business history. Why isn’t it covered extensively as such a big deal that it was and is?

I’m just an observant rock with questions—only in case somebody asks.

Brandon Truaxe

At least that last post is beginning to make sense. But frankly it is totally unprofessional to be asking people to comment on what appear to be thinly disguised insinuations and allegations about competitors!

It seems like baiting the rivals to try to take action for defamation.

Interesting piece by the British Beauty Blogger in the beauty news this week. Seems Deciem are leaving Sephora and going into Ultra instead. It would not surprise me with Brandon's manic crap Sephora want the brand gone.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjPS-zGBC_q/?taken-by=deciem

deciem@richardbranson, I’ll forever owe you, possibly without you ever knowing that I do. Everyone—I’m not on “drugs” or “mentally”-incapacitated. I simply love @richardbranson and I am simply telling you and @richardbranson that I love @richardbranson. Simple, complicated matters beside a beautiful Kasbah Tamadot which is across a river from a village that represents the birthplace of the thought of avestan.com about a decade ago. [Ali—the story of Avestan will never change. Wake up please. ❤️. @richardbranson: ❤️

Latest posts

Back