and more often than not, it does not work,
so defo interested to hear about Niod and Deciem hours

p.s. got the new Re:pigment, early days,
but hopeful
also newish in my Niod collection is Survival 30
(really like it)

also really chuffed with newish TO purchases
EUK 134,
Resveratrol 3% & Ferulic 3% (waited ages for that to come out)
Alpha Lipoic Acid 5%
and as i had good results from using the TO Advanced Retinoid 2% twice a week,
i am trying the new Granactive Retinoid 5%
which is no to low irritation but said to be effective
(pls note that the percentages are not directly comparable to Retinol %)

loads of new stuff coming out too,
i am most excited about new Deciem brand Esho bringing out 3 lip products,
and i have my eye on Sculpt (£28) and possibly Drench (£11)
the third one is for lip who who filler in (not me, so i haven't ferreted out further info on that)

looking forward to the shortly to be out L Asorbic Acid Powder (pure Vit C)

TO sunscreens starting to come out by the end of this month

TO cleansers, all kinds to come out, balm cleanser possibly first out

info from SM or interviews,

also excited about Deciem going to bring out Eyelash and Eyebrow growth products under Stemm
(love Stemm, got my hair back from 15 years ago, well happy)

there is also going to be an online and offline individual conusltation service
which is to include samples of 'prescribed' products across Deciem
and a regime builder type app

and a loyalty type scheme (Anomaly) crediting back spend at Deciem from the start
(possibly also some recognition from Victoria Health purchases)

i leave it here .....

Oh wow so much news, thanks Lilith!
I'm still recovering from TO Advanced Retinoid 2% a couple of months later since I used it last, it really creased skin on my chest, what do I do to restore it any ideas? I use CAIS, MMHC and natural oils, one of them is Argan from TO. Or do I just wait? My face seems to have recovered. This is second time I get the same result from Advanced Retinoid 2%, it just shrinks my skin, mind you I was using it every night for a couple of weeks neat.

Re:pigment, someone left a review that it works, I shall wait till Black Friday to see what's on offer. Last time I bought two niod kits via Quidco but I didn't know how to claim my money back.

A new release from The Ordinary

EUK 134 0.1% ; £6.90

http://deciem.com/product/rdn-euk-134-01pct-30ml

If I understand correctly, EUK 134 is a cheaper alternative to SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE SACCHARIDE MIST SDSM2 (EUK 134 is a mimetic of superoxide dismutase and catalse).

http://niod.com/product/nid-superoxide-dismutase-saccharide-mist-240ml

So when I took my calculator out, I came up with £55.20 for 240ml of EUK 134 (240ml is the same amount as the bottle of SDSM2, that costs £34). Am I missing something? The technologies used in SDSM2 are much more expensive we were told.

Just noticed new products from The Ordinary

◾Plant Hyaluronics (coming soon)

◾Marine Hyaluronics (coming soon)

◾Mandelic Acid 10% Solution (coming soon)

Oh wow so much news, thanks Lilith!
I'm still recovering from TO Advanced Retinoid 2% a couple of months later since I used it last, it really creased skin on my chest, what do I do to restore it any ideas? I use CAIS, MMHC and natural oils, one of them is Argan from TO. Or do I just wait? My face seems to have recovered. This is second time I get the same result from Advanced Retinoid 2%, it just shrinks my skin, mind you I was using it every night for a couple of weeks neat.

Re:pigment, someone left a review that it works, I shall wait till Black Friday to see what's on offer. Last time I bought two niod kits via Quidco but I didn't know how to claim my money back.

sorry to hear about the creased skin,
if you haven't already done so,
i'd add in Rosehip and/or Calendula oils and Decleor Prolagene gel
if you have it

yeah, i think the Quidco thing did not work on the heavily discounted BF offers,
it didn't for me either

If I understand correctly, EUK 134 is a cheaper alternative to SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE SACCHARIDE MIST SDSM2 (EUK 134 is a mimetic of superoxide dismutase and catalse).

http://niod.com/product/nid-superoxide-dismutase-saccharide-mist-240ml

So when I took my calculator out, I came up with £55.20 for 240ml of EUK 134 (240ml is the same amount as the bottle of SDSM2, that costs £34). Am I missing something? The technologies used in SDSM2 are much more expensive we were told.

SDSM2 ingredients :
Aqua (Water), Superoxide Dismutase, Malachite Extract, Pseudoalteromonas Exopolysaccharides, Mirabilis Jalapa Extract, Polypodium Vulgare Rhizome Extract, Cetraria Islandica Thallus Extract, Sphagnum Magellanicum Extract, Arginine, Propanediol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Salicylate, Gellan Gum, Sodium Chloride, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Tromethamine, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

EUK 134 0.1% ingredients :
Propanediol, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol manganese chloride.

so not exactly an apple to apple comparison, i'd say
and very simplified and generally speaking only,
there is some overlap with anti-oxidant benefits by both

How are you finding the EUK 134 Lilith? I'm loving SDSM1, it really calms down the skin overnight after a bit of picking, a god sent in my case.

How are you finding the EUK 134 Lilith? I'm loving SDSM1, it really calms down the skin overnight after a bit of picking, a god sent in my case.

loving the EUK 134,
i mix a drop or two of it into my mosturiser
also into body butter or lotion, as i use it

love the SDMS2 too,
i had a break between using up my last bottle of SDMS
and really missed it

everything is playing together so nicely,
i have also added in the Niod Re Pigment (eatrly days yet, but starting to make a a difference, i think)
and the TO Alpha Lipoic Acid gives amazing glow (i use it about once a week in the pm and only if i wear SPF the next day)
and the TO Resveratol 3% and Ferulic Acid 3% mixed with Vit C (Niod ELAN) and Vit C oil also new for some evening routines,
really pleased how it is all playing nciely together,
skin feels and looks happy and glowy
and i need less foundation or TM

I went in the shop today to test ESHO, it's out of stock and they said it will be three weeks at least. Tried and bought Squalane, was surprised how non-greasy it was on the skin and didn't leave shine on the skin, the skin was matte a couple of minutes after application. Also bought Marula Oil heard many good things about it. Tried EUK134, not sure, may be will buy in future. I use Alpha-Lipoic too, but don't get the glow for some reason, I use it with oil on top as am cautions it's drying on the skin.

Deciem announced today opening their counters in House of Fraser

We are jumping up and down because we have started a love affair with House of Fraser! We have already opened cozy DECIEM counters at HOF Oxford Street, Rushden Lakes and Glasgow locations... and we will be opening soon at Lakeside, Bluewater and Belfast!

Come by for small, big, awkward, loving and all kinds of other hugs.

<3

DECIEM

NOW OPEN:

OXFORD STREET
318 Oxford St.
London
W1C 1HF

RUSHDEN LAKES
Unit 1, Northwalk,
Rushden Lakes,
NN10 6FG

GLASGOW