NIOD is launching on QVC Beauty before the main Q Channel - Page 15

Page 15 of 77 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

lilith you were lucky, my order is still pending, phoned CS, they are waiting more stock tomorrow or Monday. Let us know what you think about the balm and the gift.

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    I hope you got your order lilith, I got an email this afternoon that two huge boxes of the product were stolen in transit (I don't buy this) and they are having an issue as well with tube packaging and NIOD are full of attitude, so the waiting at the moment is two weeks or until further notice.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marina View Post
    I hope you got your order lilith, I got an email this afternoon that two huge boxes of the product were stolen in transit (I don't buy this) and they are having an issue as well with tube packaging and NIOD are full of attitude, so the waiting at the moment is two weeks or until further notice.
    oh dear, sorry to hear that
    you haven't had much luck with ordering Niod from VH,
    have you, after the Flavanone Mud, and now this

i placed my order for the Sanskrit Saponins before 10am
    that day when it as announced
    and got the SanSaps (eek SS for short) and the mystery birthday present
    the mystery present is this :
    it is called VM
    (we don't know what this stands for and won't know until it gets launched properly,
    which may be up to 6 month away)
    it is lablled Lab sample and comes in a brown lab jar like the mud, VM or NEC
    texture also like NEC or VM
    description on jar ' a suspension of Isolated Plant Stem Cells in a a slow-penetrating, time-release film forming gel to be used as a Night Treatment Masque
    for dull skin tone and stressed skin
    use once or even though i had twice a week'

also had an email re SanSap,
    even though my order was delivered
    as there was a problem with the density/thickness of the product
    it was safe to use but not lasts very long in that consistency
    so had email that we will get a new tube send with the correct product also
    that second tube came yesterday, but i haven't opened it up yet
    but it seems to weigh about double of the first tube
    the first tube also seemed to make a lot of product shoot out,
    way more than needed and i had to jam the cap back on to stop it shooting out
    looks like there is also a design issue then with the tube (but not sure if 2nd one is the same)

what did your email say exactly (Niod atttitude ?)
    i had heard from someone else about an email re a shipment going missing also
    sorry to hear you have been affected ... :o(

Post Thanks / Like

Too right lilith I didn't have much luck with VH, but it's okay because I'm away now for three weeks so hopefully will be able to take the delivery on my return. I was though hoping to take it with me so took the Indeed Labs enzyme wash instead. My skin is usually in poorer state when I return so this time I took my best skincare with me (Niod copper 1% and AH Vit C), hope my plan works. And thanks for the update on the gift product, I assume it's full size 50 ml from your description.

It was good of niod to admit that the consistency was wrong and resend a new one at a cost, but it seems that they rush things and don't have a backup. I understood from the email that Brendan is being difficult being a perfectionist. I'm going to try to paste the email here if I can as I'm using my mobile phone.

This is second email about the delay but I never received the first one and I've checked.

Here we go

Further to my email of last week informing you of the delay on Sanskrit Saponins, I would just like to update you on the current situation.

If I had tried to create a dramatic story around the launch of this NIOD product, I don’t think I could come anywhere close to the reality of what has actually happened; I am not even going to begin to try and explain everything, just know that after the loss of the two great big boxes of Sanskrit in transit, each and every hour brings yet more news and more drama. I have often written that NIOD has attitude and all that tells me is that I need to be really careful what I write, because energy follows thought and NIOD is giving us plenty of attitude!

We had it covered, we really, really did and then we didn’t. And now we have a tube issue, but we have been here before. Many of you may remember when we launched Sheald about two years ago; the wait list went on and on, the product was available, but the tubes weren’t and so we had to wait, despite the fact that I would have quite happily sent you the product in a white plastic tub, anything to get the product to you, but that couldn’t be.

And now we have NIOD tube issue. Brandon loves the tube; there can be no replacement. And so we wait.
    All I can do is say that at this point we think there will be a delay of just over two weeks, but of course if that changes I will let you know immediately.

For those who ordered Sanskrit Saponins on the day of the newsletter release (Tuesday 26 April), we still have your birthday gift, VM, and we will of course include it in your order. We have not debited any monies from your account and we will not do so until the day we process and send your order.
    If you have any problem with your order, then please email us on customercare@victoriahealth.com or call us on +44 (0)20 8951 4144.

Finally, all of this in celebration of NIOD’s first birthday; can somebody please remind me to leave the country for at least three weeks when it’s NIOD’s second birthday!

Have a wonderful Thursday evening and together with Brandon, I am so, so sorry.

My best

Post Thanks / Like

khey thanks Marina
    have a wonderful holiday
    and thanks for the paste of the email
    i get the 'attitude' a bit better now

yes the gift us a full size 50ml
    the second tube was send at no cost, probably what you meant to say, maybe 'at a cost' was typo only
    yeah you are right about rushing things, this has its pros and cons
    we get a lot of innovation at very good prices
    but then they can't keep up at all levels ....
    so far, i am stoll enjoying more of the pros side of things,
    but we'll see ...

and i am dying to see how you get on with CAIS 5% after your holiday
    you have to tell us all about it :0)
    Thanks Marina thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I'm going to post about my experience with the 5% copper serum in June, not really sure what to expect from it. Have you started using VM by any chance and is it any good?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marina View Post
    Yes I'm going to post about my experience with the 5% copper serum in June, not really sure what to expect from it. Have you started using VM by any chance and is it any good?
    i have used VM once so far
    will give feed back after i have used it a couple more times
    but liked it, and no problems with it, reaction wise
    as i am also newish to the SanSaps deep cleaner
    and also the NAAP (available now on Deciem site, and on QVC from tomorrow)
    i am taking it slow, and observing each one as i introduce it is very slowly
    but will defo share how i have fared .....

Post Thanks / Like

NIOD Non Acid Acid Precursor
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.216760

NOW LIVE 28.26 + post

A non-acidic alternative to acid-based epidermal resurfacing, the Non-Acid Acid Precursor uses fermentation bio-derivatives and amino isolates that act as precursors to skin-compatible acids, instead of using direct acids like AHA/BHA or retinoids. Encourage visible radiance and surface regularity without the redness and inflammation associated with acids using this fantastic product form NIOD.

Contains:

1 x Non Acid Precursor 15% (30ml)

How to:

Apply a few drops at bedtime to the face avoiding the immediate eye areas
    If sensitivity occurs, reduce application initially to every other night until skin builds tolerance

Post Thanks / Like

new set for monday

NIOD 3 Piece Anti-Ageing Collection
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.216766

on 3 easy pays too on monday
    Thanks lilith , piglet thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Funny I was standing in SpaceNK chatting last week and a woman came in asking about the brand. Did they sell it? The SAs looked blank so I said QVC and she said yes that is where she saw it. Beautybay sell it and they have great deals on sometimes of 20% off.