NIOD is launching on QVC Beauty before the main Q Channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Deciem show at 3pm today!

Thanks for this 😊

I just came in here to mention that the Esho lip stuff is on with Dr Esho at 3.08pm today,
So that makes sense
(I haven't bought or tried it myself, not sure about it, not enough info that makes sense to me)

Just been reading about it, sounds interesting and at least we can send it back if it doesn't work. Just seen a picture of Dr Esho, blimey he's a bit dishy!

Read the reviews before you buy the smell/taste seems to be horrible from what people are saying.

I heard that esho is a more affordable alternative to niod lip product, so you have it - don't bother with esho, the packaging seems more suitable though.

I'll be watching models facial expressions closely )) Just checked q website and esho is not there (yet?) with 15 minutes to go

Ha!! The model looks if she had blocked sinuses and was trying to breathe through her mouth, honest!

The Niod guest on with Alison Young in the 3-4pm hour has a 'unique' voice. Either she's been sucking on a helium balloon or she's Orville the Duck reincarnated.

The Niod guest on with Alison Young in the 3-4pm hour has a 'unique' voice. Either she's been sucking on a helium balloon or she's Orville the Duck reincarnated.

Some people are cursed with having a voice nobody takes seriously, no matter how solid their credentials may be. I think she is one of those. Male or female, a higher pitched voice can become an issue. It's a reason Margaret Thatcher went for voice coaching and consciously lowered the pitch of her voice. People may not have liked her, but they took her seriously.

Isn't she in the Haribo sweets ad.(the one where adults are speaking with child like voices)? Sorry but am sure she is a nice girl but she is another I just can't listen to.

NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum 2 is now just 2 days away

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fdeciem%2Fvideos%2F1210120219088965%2F&show_text=1&width=560" width="560" height="606" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum 2 is now just 2 days away

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fdeciem%2Fvideos%2F1210120219088965%2F&show_text=1&width=560" width="560" height="606" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Just had email that's CAIS 2 has landed,
Sounds really very good,
But unfortunately won't be part of any Black Friday deals
(We know they will have some, but no details seem to be available of what deals)

I am hoping for Niod, Stemm and Fountain, being on top of my wish list

Isn't she in the Haribo sweets ad.(the one where adults are speaking with child like voices)? Sorry but am sure she is a nice girl but she is another I just can't listen to.

Nicola Kilner just won CEW Achiever of the Year 2017
(and Brandon looked a bit jealous, he may be founder and also co CEO, but he ain't no woman)

Just had email that's CAIS 2 has landed,
Sounds really very good,
But unfortunately won't be part of any Black Friday deals
(We know they will have some, but no details seem to be available of what deals)

I am hoping for Niod, Stemm and Fountain, being on top of my wish list

I did not get the email and I checked my junk folder.
Also hoping for Fountain, have you tried it Lilith?

Things are going fast but they have advanced orders. I didn't order NIOD, ordered Fountain, whiteRX supplement, and Hair is Fabric (single tube) always wanted to try it.
I thought the sale was a bit disappointing in terms of NIOD (no CAIS! in the old formula, I thought they may be shifting the old stock of it), but I'm not complaining , I need to use my stash and a TSV is going to be around the corner.
The discounts are up to 80%

lilith hope you are reading this

FOUNTAIN SET

The Phyto-Collagen Molecule - 240ml (1)
The Hyaluronic Molecule - 240ml (1)

WAS 68.00 NOW 19.00 GBP

I bought a LOT! I'm not ashamed on three counts - sold some stuff I won't use on ebay and had a bit of shite year and there are some offers on products that I know suit my hair and skin and others that I'm keen to try. No regrets!

:mysmilie_50:

Latest posts

Back