Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Exclusive Looney Tunes collection launches at Create and Craft

Create and Craft are excited to introduce a collection of vibrant and fun designs from everyone's favourite cartoon, Looney Tunes.

Perfect for creating a variety of cards, scrapbook pages and more, the characters include Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester, Tasmanian Devil, Marvin the Martian, Pep Le Sew and so on. Comprising of coordinated decoupage, toppers, papers and sentiments, as well as stamps and fat quarters, the collection includes something for everyone and the mix and match possibilities are endless!

Add the Mega Bundle to your basket.....

Read More.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

There are worse things in tap water that I didn't want to mention in my earlier post.
      Likes Scout liked this post

2.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    I alway use water I have filtered in a jug, and feel that this tastes far better than what comes out of the tap, but not sure if this does get rid of some of the nasties in tap water, when I lived in Surrey the water always seem to have a oily shine to it, that was particularly noticeable if you made a cup of tea with it, I don't seem to get that in the Midlands but the water does have a fairly strong chlorine smell.
    I do love Evian out of the still bottled waters, much prefer it to any of the others
    Likes Scout liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marina View Post
    There are worse things in tap water that I didn't want to mention in my earlier post.
    Yes, it was all detailed in what I read. Put me off ever drinking tap water again!

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

I think that I would like to try San Pellegrino/ Badoit mineral water and I see that it's carbonated. Just had a quick search on Google and see it has quite a few minerals in it. Just one question, I thought that the carbonated water was not very good for the stomach lining and increases stomach acidity? I am currently around three weeks into no sugar (fruit permitted) and no caffeine so if I add the above mentioned water it may improve my chances for a better skin (I don't smoke and don't drink and try to get my beauty sleep when I can) but guilty as charged when it comes to sunbathing.

Talking about skin care products I have come across a brand that does improve skin health it really does (Strivectin) but is on the expensive side and NIOD is more affordable (providing it works).
    No problems at all with my stomach lining drinking SP/ Badoit sparkling mineral water. On the other hand, before I started my no-sugar new lifestyle, I was popping an Omeprazole daily because of excess stomach acidity. Hubby too. Both of us have not suffered a single heartburn incident since our new lifestyle began. We attribute the previous heartburn to constant snacking and over indulgence - the stomach is constantly receiving food and is therefore constantly producing stomach acid to break it down.

I have lost 6.5 stone and hubby nearly 2 stone (he's now back within his BMI quite comfortably). I have another 3.5 stone to lose.
    Likes Honeybunny , Marina liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flamenco View Post
    I have lost 6.5 stone and hubby nearly 2 stone (he's now back within his BMI quite comfortably). I have another 3.5 stone to lose.
    Wow Flamenco, that's fantastic, what an achievement!
    Last edited by Scout; 27-12-2015 at 06:49 PM.
    Thanks Flamenco thanked for this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

its all live on the web
    Thanks Marina thanked for this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

I hope that the duo is still to come

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

I hope that the duo is still to come
    do you mean

NIOD Copper Amino & Multi Molecular Hero Serum Duo
    http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/stor...:CatalogSearch

as its a feature price

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, this is the one! It's not on the website yet, thanks!

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Yes, this is the one! It's not on the website yet, thanks!
    it is if you click the link or put in the number 214336
    Thanks Marina thanked for this post

•    Advertisment