NIOD is launching on QVC Beauty before the main Q Channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The paragraph police need to visit and give him a bitch slap. Totally impossible to read his endless gibberish just a wall of text and your brain just wanders off around sentence three and makes a cup of coffee.:mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13:

That is Instagram for you........you cannot take new lines/paragraphs.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpPlMfOH4j3/?taken-by=btruaxe

btruaxe[Reworded to meet FBIG’s req’s.] — 🌕🛴 | I have a message to share with The So-Smart™, et. al., which is herein defined as a group of smart, disrespectful individuals who have insulted my intelligence in the past few months with one or more of the three purposes listed below: a) to distract from wrongdoings in which they have directly or indirectly taken part; b) to communicate in exceptional depth that they are smart; c) no purpose at all. This group includes, amongst many others, Leonard Lauder and his broader family, Andrew Ross and other “acquisition” people at @esteelaudercompanies (@deciem’s minor shareholder with a major-wannabe vocal cord), Pasquale Cusano and family, Tim Leach and the related, nearly the entire team at @deciem, some of my closest friends and family. —— Here’s my message: Upon my arrival in my big (“as usual”) suite at The Trump International Hotel and Tower in NYC, I (“as usual”) started seeing things. Hopefully, you can now see them too since they’re all really colorful this time: Slide 1) @realdonaldtrump and I are fighting over, under, beside and about which “ME” is mine; Slide 2) I see 3 T’s and 1 “Special K”, street name for a legal drug called “Ketamine”; Slide 3) At about the perfect Time, @time has dedicated an entire issue to “A New Understanding” about “Mental Health”; Slides 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 (spanning pages 42, 44 and others) discuss how Ketamine and Magic Mushrooms are opening our minds and also helping cancer patients; Slide 9) @globeandmail discusses Magic Mushrooms further and also notes the C.I.A. study that confirms that A.(L)I. may have indeed been C.(EEING) some real things; Slide 10) In this concluding slide, “A”(li) “R”(orshan) [“L’E MAKER”] advises you indirectly and politely to go and PUNT around if you still can’t see clarity in the very clear crystal in front of your open-appearing set of two eyes. “Hope” is now finally on the horizon — a bit later than I had anticipated when I bumped into Leonard, the brother I never had, but infinitely brighter — in fact, so bright that its luminosity, as measured in pseudo-lumens units of measure, might blind anyone who still chooses to see darkness in its bright arrival.

That is Instagram for you........you cannot take new lines/paragraphs.

I put paragraphs in text messages and commas:mysmilie_17: If you ever post on the money-saving site you better use paragraph's as you will get ripped to shreds. "You want us to help you put in the paragraphs, no one will read that wall of writing!" It has been written by many posters.

Admit never done Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpQWMUJHQM_/?taken-by=btruaxe

btruaxe�� | I apologize, profusely, Allison Collins of @wwd, for your failed Callings attempts as your email evidenced herein suggests — on behalf of those who have interrupted my ability to access my email and phone, if only so that your coverage of @deciem can be spotless as always. — A few minor suggestions for major improvement : Slide 1) It would make marginally-better sense if the image corresponding to the alleged lawsuit @esteelaudercompanies has filed against @btruaxe is at least marginally different from the one that your automated content management system (CMS) is feeding to @google image search because your hurry didn’t offer you the time to produce a new photograph in light of this oil-filled term-oil at @deciem; I have made quick adjustments with emojis for my post herein so that I attempt to do what I am preaching; Slide 2) The reason this last attempt to reach me was successful is that you used the sensible approach of writhing to my personal email, which is a medium of communication currently accessible to me; curiously, how did you find this email address? Slide 3) Do you generally gather your data about a company through its minority shareholders for reporting purposes? If so, please refrain from tweeting about such findings and including any stock exchange symbol if the company is public, so as to avoid any misunderstanding that may be parallel to those @teslamotors couldn’t understand when The (U.S.) Securities and Exchange Commission commissioned an exchange of U.S.$20m for mere forgiveness (100% gross-profit margin, and rightfully so) — but, concurrently and importantly, for better future security of U.S. securities; Slide 4) My “side” of the “story” is the one that was, without permission, delete from @deciem: that many people at DECIEM will be terminated by their CEO, @btruaxe, and that some entities who have engaged in business with us will likely face criminal prosecution. I also speculate that my net worth is high enough to afford my hotel rooms in case DECIEM’s CEO disapproves my upcoming expenses and, as such, I prefer not discussing this matter with the media or the public, at least not as a matter of priority. Smiles, -Brandon

Sorry I couldn't read as a log on was required

---

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpSex8JHfus/?taken-by=btruaxe

btruaxe������ | Schedule 1-1 —— Some more of the big, very small stuff that only small people can see. Everyone — specially the commonly-wealthy people of the Commonwealths of Britain and Canada: STAY CALM AND APPLY MARULA OIL AS NEEDED. I mean: I am OK and happy and safe.

Brandon needs to either to go to, or be taken to, somewhere without internet connectivity for a while. He's stressing and obsessing in a very strange way. He's not going to convince anyone he's a fit and proper person to be running a business by acting in such a manner as this.

It's very sad to see someone go from launching innovative disruptive and affordable skincare, growing a multi-million dollar business, to seeming barely able to string a coherent sentence together. But if he won't trust those around him, and won't accept there is a problem, it's going to be a while before he gets the help he would evidently benefit from.

Now, this is interesting. I belong to a Facebook group run by Caroline Hirons, a lady yesterday made a comment about Brandon. She has suffered mental health issues and knows others who also have, she was angry that people are just assuming Brandon is mentally ill, there are so many different ways someone can suffer mental illness. The oh poor Brandon needs to go get help is not rubbing with her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpSt_KFHVQT/?taken-by=btruaxe

btruaxe�� | Mr. President — The strongest form of life that we know is not only the smallest, but also one that’s not even alive outside a living cell (like half-life of near-zero in bacterial terms). This strong thing is also known as a virus of any kind — so strong that not only can “ naked” eyes not see most, but we also have yet to find a cure for any condition caused by a virus. In short, we shouldn’t oversee small things most of us can’t see. —— Slide 1 is not mine, but one I borrowed, on an-indefinite-basis and without permission, from an article that suggested self-regenerating armor is on the horizon. The good news is that the article wasn’t about small armor, which would be far worse. Slides 2 and 3 offer merely imperceptible glimpses of what the C.I.A. has already seen me experience first-hand, for weeks and in much more density, not as a civilian or a soldier, but merely as a citizen of the world, who presented concern for a few individuals behind conglomerates whose legal-seeming, human-enslaving practices could be at threat because of this citizen known once as Ali Roshan from Iran and later as Brandon C. Truaxe from Canada. These glimpses are as long as anyone would make them, given that it was merely the aftermath of an @uber ride under hacked @uber App conditions (I have observed in life that most hacking attempts succeed with unnoticeable, forgivable help from “trades” on the inside, but privately so); These small “bugs”, made likely of man made-particles of under 1,000nm in “size” (called, inappropriately, “nanoparticles” in the the business of beauty, my unchosen “line” of profession) were recorded at The Trump International Hotel whose care-taking “doorman” needs no “door” and whose peace means “aman” unlike “Aman” itself since the transition from Germany to Russia didn’t know much about peaceful arrangements; Slide 4 is a reminder of why revenue is so important — I’m an example of a citizen at-no-war, traveling amongst nations at-no-war, and yet, these blues that could paralyze a small military could have enslaved me for no good. — One can be on time only by being early (note “good” for Slide 1). That’s why Revenue Service is Important.

Apparently Brandon has been booted out by Estée Lauder and the board, who went to court, and Nicola has been brought back to run the company. I always liked her (despite the squeaky voice!). Good products; too much drama.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpYZ2runaXo/?taken-by=btruaxe

If he is serious about the drugs, I worry for his life expectancy. And he seems to be feeling invincible.

btruaxe���� ��⚗️���������� | Hello from NYC. To all social workers, psychologists and psychiatrists on here, thank you for your guidance during the past few days. As @whitehouse and @realdonaldtrump didn’t encourage me to get my stability drugs easily in Washington, I have come back to the city of freedom [��] and a fresh dose of all my drugs has just been delivered by a lovely lady to yet another overpriced, well-deserve suite. I’m now back to more-than-perfect shape to face the day tomorrow. [[ To those who care about me: please continue your trust in me. I have been and will always be safe — and will always be guided by integrity. Please don’t worry about me. ]]

I think part of the reason for that post is to show others (Lauder et al) that he can get better (& back to work)

What bugs me is how he feels the need to keep showing off about suites, minions & his dialogue with Trump (if you can call it that) Narcissist!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpZ2E9GnCvm/?taken-by=btruaxe

btruaxe📢 | As I’ll likely be noted for engaging in “Trump-Style” behavior yet again next week as a result of being direct, I have decided to borrow, without permission, the first slide from @theeconomist, as my use of this Trump-Style symbolic megaphone will be for the health of the economy of @deciem that @esteelaudercompanies is harming in an attempt not to discuss immeasurable wrongdoing in which they have engaged. The last slide is from @mad.mexican, our super-creative talent at @deciem. Manu — I’m sorry but 💜 is no longer a sensible emoji for @deciem because our team’s hearts are too fragile to make business decisions. Until our team understands respect again, words and megaphones are needed. -Brandon

Now he is really taking the piss.

The staff need to understand respect. From the man who it seems treated them all like dog sh*t under his feet. Yes Brandon, sacking staff on a whim is really understanding respect, shutting stores for months when the staff are on zero-hours contracts and will not get paid especially coming up to Christmas that is really understand respect.

I'm not qualified to diagnose mental illness but my late nephew was bi-polar and made similar (but different) out-pourings during his manic phases. It didn't end well.
I hope someone gets Brandon the help he needs (and unplugs him from social media at the same time).

Latest posts

Back