NIOD is launching on QVC Beauty before the main Q Channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you very much for the code. I just got the Ha Blur and the Niod neck elasticity both with 25% off.

good for you
i am really looking forward to receiving the HA Blur
excited like a little kid, hehe
loving the Neck Elasticity Catalyst
already made a big difference to me
as it gave the jowly bits that were starting to rear their heads, the heave ho
also using it on hooded lids, a bit too early for me to 'pronounce' any difference ...

let us know how you get on with all of it
always good to hear feedback
esp as these products can be a bit different
and certainly feel different as not about skin surface feel and scent

p.s. nice Bengals you got there :0)

Thanks Lilith
The Niod products have made a difference to my skin. The neck elasticity is one I have wanted for a while but at £50.00 I thought I will wait. 25% off well I just had to. That is interesting to hear about using on eyes,I will try that.
Thanks for the comment on my cats,yes they do look like Bengals but one is a Egptian Mau and the other is a oriental chocolate tortie.

Thanks Lilith
The Niod products have made a difference to my skin. The neck elasticity is one I have wanted for a while but at £50.00 I thought I will wait. 25% off well I just had to. That is interesting to hear about using on eyes,I will try that.
Thanks for the comment on my cats,yes they do look like Bengals but one is a Egptian Mau and the other is a oriental chocolate tortie.

oh i see, well they are gorgeous
and the bottom one looks like the spitting image of my late Bengal Iggy

yes the NEC can be used on the top eye lid and up to under eye brow
just a tiny smidgen of it
as the founder says he does do himself on a couple of webchats and q&a's
i am kind of thinking that it looks like i have more space for visible eye shadow on my eye lid already
but this may just be wishful thinking, haha

what are you using ?
did you start with CAIS/MMHC as well (i think many peeps do ...)
and what about the HV, i have not tried that yet
nor the FECC eye serum
i think Marina has though
i also love love love the Hylamide SubQ Anti age serum
and use the eye serum from that range, for the time being
what results did you see ...
join in with us comparing notes one of these days,
if you fancy it
no hurry, when you have time ....

lilith
what are you using ?
nor the FECC eye serum
I’ve been using FECC for almost six weeks now and haven’t seen a difference in my eye bags for a long time but now they seem a bit better. Some mornings I wake up and they are huge so not sure FECC can deal with this.
I use NEC mainly on my cheeks where I have had sun damage e. g. broken down collagen and elastin.
I think that Copper is brilliant, my skin is becoming lighter, freckles are disappearing, skin looks younger.
I have now asked my hubby for a 5% Copper as a birthday present, that is not for a while yet, so he is going to order now while at 25% off and I don’t think that I will wait for my birthday to start using it.
At night I use AH Vitamin A (night serum + age delay both 1% vitamin A), all together works great.

oh i see, well they are gorgeous
and the bottom one looks like the spitting image of my late Bengal Iggy

yes the NEC can be used on the top eye lid and up to under eye brow
just a tiny smidgen of it
as the founder says he does do himself on a couple of webchats and q&a's
i am kind of thinking that it looks like i have more space for visible eye shadow on my eye lid already
but this may just be wishful thinking, haha

what are you using ?
nor the FECC eye serum
join in with us comparing notes one of these days,
if you fancy it
no hurry, when you have time ....

Hi Lilith
I started with the sample set from Victoria Health and if you pre order it you got it for £29 it is now on sale at £50. It was the MMHC in that set that made a difference to my skin. I then ordered the CAIS set from QVC and the hydration Vaccine. About two weeks later my skin looked more youthful and had a shine to it but not a greasy shine more of a really healthy look. The HV is great as you can feel it sealing in your serums and is also a great make up base. I do not need any other moisturiser on top of this. I have the Mud on order but not sure how long I have to wait for it as its out of stock at Victoria Health.

ü
I’ve been using FECC for almost six weeks now and haven’t seen a difference in my eye bags for a long time but now they seem a bit better. Some mornings I wake up and they are huge so not sure FECC can deal with this.
I use NEC mainly on my cheeks where I have had sun damage e. g. broken down collagen and elastin.
I think that Copper is brilliant, my skin is becoming lighter, freckles are disappearing, skin looks younger.
I have now asked my hubby for a 5% Copper as a birthday present, that is not for a while yet, so he is going to order now while at 25% off and I don’t think that I will wait for my birthday to start using it.
At night I use AH Vitamin A (night serum + age delay both 1% vitamin A), all together works great.

Marina, have you checked on the 5% copper being the right thing for you ?
i recall Brendan saying to people not buy it, more isn't more,
but this 5% copper seems to be for healing after procedures, surgical interventions
sorry if you have looked into it, or i misremembered somehow,
but just to safe you potentially spending a whopping amount of money for no extra gain
(and unless of course you fall into extra healing required category ... not meaning to be nosey)

but this 5% copper seems to be for healing after procedures, surgical interventions
but just to safe you potentially spending a whopping amount of money for no extra gain
(and unless of course you fall into extra healing required category ... not meaning to be nosey)

That's very interesting! I wonder if that's in the immediate stage or later?

Hi Lilith
I started with the sample set from Victoria Health and if you pre order it you got it for £29 it is now on sale at £50. It was the MMHC in that set that made a difference to my skin. I then ordered the CAIS set from QVC and the hydration Vaccine. About two weeks later my skin looked more youthful and had a shine to it but not a greasy shine more of a really healthy look. The HV is great as you can feel it sealing in your serums and is also a great make up base. I do not need any other moisturiser on top of this. I have the Mud on order but not sure how long I have to wait for it as its out of stock at Victoria Health.

ah, you were an existing customer of VH
i only found them Niod hehe
good value kit, i know which one you mean
i also heard, even though i missed it last year,
and at that time was still looking into it
the Black Friday 2015 deal on the Deciem/Niod was half price/ or buy one get one free
it looks to me that Black Friday has become the biggest day on the bargains calendar
so while it is a while away, i will be ready this time , and hopefully restock my essentials where i can :0)

the HV is next on my list after i have used up some more of my mosturisers
i had also heard good things about it being good as a primer
which sounds like you agree with too
and i will also see what the HA Blur does
i am usually wearing bb or Cc cream
be interested to hear/see how the HV and HA Blur may work together ....

That's very interesting! I wonder if that's in the immediate stage or later?

i found where i saw it, Caroline Hirons Blog
A Katie asked on 8th of December about CAIS 1% vs 5%
Brendan says 5% only if going through a specific recovery
and to get the 1%
and after a few months results from 1% and 5% would be exactly the same

sorry no link, am on tablet

so i understood it to be for more healing from the 5% to immediately aid a specific recovery only
then later no long term benefits over 1%

also, if you read the write up on Deciem website for both 1% and 5%
i think they are bith the same, apart from one extra sentence at the end

I heard that it can be used twice a year as a treatment. I'm not in a particular category but have overdone it in the sun and wish I hadn't been so stupid back then. I'm keen to try it and will feedback later, sometime in July.
I have planned that I'll be away in May (in the sun, just love love love it, but now use sunscreen and hide in the shade when possible), then will return and use it in June and will be able to do a little summary in July. I'm also having great hopes for Hyaluronic Concentrate I've just ordered to keep the skin moist whilst in the sunny climate.

I heard that it can be used twice a year as a treatment. I'm not in a particular category but have overdone it in the sun and wish I hadn't been so stupid back then. I'm keen to try it and will feedback later, sometime in July.
I have planned that I'll be away in May (in the sun, just love love love it, but now use sunscreen and hide in the shade when possible), then will return and use it in June and will be able to do a little summary in July. I'm also having great hopes for Hyaluronic Concentrate I've just ordered to keep the skin moist whilst in the sunny climate.

okidoki
one other thing to keep in mind when using this precious juice
the CAIS should be used within 3 months after mixing with the activator
just to mention it as you refer to twice yearly treatment
best of luck with it
and feed back always greatly appreciated

Just received Hyaluronic Concentrate and can't believe the size of the dispenser nozzle - it's a proper tap, but I'm not complaining, better then a pipette or a vitamin jar any day.

Just received Hyaluronic Concentrate and can't believe the size of the dispenser nozzle - it's a proper tap, but I'm not complaining, better then a pipette or a vitamin jar any day.

hehe
my experience with this, so far,
as i have not been super consistent in usage everywhere
but been using it on dry crocodile skin elbows often enoughish
i didn't experience any immediate mosturising benefits
and then used it under my normal oil or body creme
but after some weeks my elbows were loads better
this deep down acting stuff can be unusual and confusing
for me anyway, as used to using stuff that hydrates upper layers of the epidermis
and first i could not tell the difference between it doing nowt that i could tell via surface skin feel
and then realising over time it did work, hurrah ....

I've been using hyaluronic hand cream in the last week and noticed that my nails have become hard in just a couple of days.. but now they break because they are hard and not flexible. Not a bid deal though, just an observation.

ah, you were an existing customer of VH
i only found them Niod hehe
good value kit, i know which one you mean
i also heard, even though i missed it last year,
and at that time was still looking into it
the Black Friday 2015 deal on the Deciem/Niod was half price/ or buy one get one free
it looks to me that Black Friday has become the biggest day on the bargains calendar

so while it is a while away, i will be ready this time , and hopefully restock my essentials where i can :0)

It's now in my diary

I tried Hyaluronic Concentrate on my hands this morning and I love it. Very light, very moisturising, absorbs well and has no scent. Fantastic product. I prefer it over the hand creams (Hand Chemistry) I’ve got in my recent kit mostly due to it being scent free plus all of the above.

I tried Hyaluronic Concentrate on my hands this morning and I love it. Very light, very moisturising, absorbs well and has no scent. Fantastic product. I prefer it over the hand creams (Hand Chemistry) I’ve got in my recent kit mostly due to it being scent free plus all of the above.

glad you are happy with it
i didn't detect a smell,
but didn't want to jinx it hehe
i have not tried the hand cream stuff
and anyway, really like the multifunction stuff
like this massive big vat of very potent HA with a good nozzle dispenser
very luxurious to be able use all over
and then i use my normal oils, treatments or butters in top
but needing to use less of the top layer as i go along

I heard that there will be some new products in NIOD line some time soon. Any idea if they are going to bring an spf as I'm tempted by Alpha H Essential spf 50+ duo and will need to think fast as it's likely to sell out when on air tomorrow or the day after.

I heard that there will be some new products in NIOD line some time soon. Any idea if they are going to bring an spf as I'm tempted by Alpha H Essential spf 50+ duo and will need to think fast as it's likely to sell out when on air tomorrow or the day after.

i haven't heard anything, apart from the general 'more new stuff coming soon' via VH
and thinking that spf is a tricky one
as US and Europe have very different regulatory set ups for spf
not sure about Canada and where that fits (home of Niod)
neither do i knew about Australia (home of AH)
but basically, as i understand it, the US considers spf under drug regulation
and has not allowed newer ingredients to be used (n
ooen has shelled out the ££££££ to get a license)
whereas some of the Euro brands have charged ahead
i still have a lot to learn in this area
and there seems to be a lot of toxicity issues to be considered for spf
but if i was in the market for a new spf
i think I would check out Institut Estederm in more detail

i 'd be surprised, due to the complex issues surrounding selling spf worldwide
i.e. you'd need different formulations to be able to sell in US and Europe
if this was an immediate launch

however, you never know with Brendan, if it is a passion
Deciem 'the abnormal beauty company' could do something unexpected and 'abnormal'
and swim against the stream and regulatory hurdles ....

Latest posts

Back