NIOD is launching on QVC Beauty before the main Q Channel - Page 72

Page 72 of 79 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

So people asking if he is okay and perhaps needs to keep help is mentally ill themselves. Lovely.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    So people asking if he is okay and perhaps needs to keep help is mentally ill themselves. Lovely.
    Oh he does it all the time, nothing new here.
    Likes donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

What a gross video from deciem, I think it's meant to be funny

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpmqdxiH...aken-by=deciem

Post Thanks / Like

btruaxe�� | If seeing was indeed the same as believing as it’s often said to be, then I will forever be a non-believer, because it takes much more than just seeing to believe. — For those of you who have questioned that the “things” that I have been “seeing” are all in my head, please First note that eyes don’t “see” — your brain does; and, so, everything that you see would also be in your head. — The good news is that nothing that I see is in my head ever; things that I see are located precisely where iI saw them at the time of such seeing. [[ In short, cameras are more trustworthy than humans. ]] The difference between the first slide and the second one is the different between clarity and cloud, symbolically, since my references to a few things that I see often, of either classification have included the colour of this peaceful wanderer in my world: ��. The middle slides are the blue things I see exceptionally-rarely, in fact never before until very recently, at hotels like @rosewoodlondon and @fsnydowntown. The last few slides are just out of and from the perspective of interest, and likely not related to anything herein. — [[ Sorry for the camera angles. ]] —— [[ @deciem: as I don’t wish to make the store team’s uncomfortable by entering any of our stores while the DECIEM teams learns to adjust its interpretation of the court order to one that’s closer to reality, please let me know where in London I can purchase Hylamide’s Pore Delete. I visited @houseoffraser on Oxford Street yesterday but our stores-in-store at House of Fraser don’t stock Hylamide. — Our stores-in-store at any retailer should ideally have a representative selection from all brands; otherwise, they’re just individual brand (or two in this case) counters. ]]
    btruaxe☔️⛱ | In the ����, even for visitors, medication to avoid HIV infection is free of charge. — Thank you, 56 Dean Street clinic. — [[ Minor Side Note: the blue issue I posted about earlier is a serious one. Please refer to the agitation and fluorescent effect it adds to the face, hair and body. To the few ignorant people who thought this prescription relates to the blue issue, please read more and reflect. ]]

Post Thanks / Like

He does go on a bit!

I think he is on a long road to oblivion ..
    Likes donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

As per usual, "it's not me, it's everyone else who has a problem"

He would be more credible if he actually wrote in a more coherent way. But I would observe that he has always been known for a convoluted, discursive, way of speaking. When he has been interviewed in the past the interviewers came over as heavy-handed or rude because if they didn't interrupt, they'd not get another question in. So what we have now is an amped up version of how he's always been.

I wonder if Estee Lauder were always nervous about him, because he's not remotely a corporate type. I bet they don't doubt his creative ability, but guiding a company which needs stability and security is not where his strengths appear to lie.I

I expect his marvelling at Deciem stores being the only ones with a security guard means he doesn't view his behaviour in the store he was ejected from as harrassing, or frightening for the staff, or uncomfortable for customers witnessing it. He clearly still feels Deciem is his personal property to do with as he sees fit, but he forgets that it stopped being that when others took a share, and when the turnover became significant. The shareholders own the company now, so he needed to retain their confidence instead of losing it in such a comprehensive way.

Post Thanks / Like

TLDR.............

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    TLDR.............
    Concise he is not.
    I've just been guilty of the same!
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maymorganlondon View Post
    Concise he is not.
    I've just been guilty of the same!