NIOD is launching on QVC Beauty before the main Q Channel - Page 75

Page 75 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stratobuddy View Post
    This topic has been running for almost 3 years, now 739 posts, and as far as I can see the posts have nothing to do with Niod (whatever that is) and certainly not the launch on QVC 3 years ago.

IMO it would be much better to have topic headings that are actually about the subject, so is it time for this one to end?
    Quote Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    I'd certainly vote for a separate "NIOD new items" thread which I am interested in; I CBA to read the out-pouring from Brandon Truaxe!
    NIOD new items will appear in the New Beauty Items Thread anyway

Thanks donna255 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stratobuddy View Post
    This topic has been running for almost 3 years, now 739 posts, and as far as I can see the posts have nothing to do with Niod (whatever that is) and certainly not the launch on QVC 3 years ago.

IMO it would be much better to have topic headings that are actually about the subject, so is it time for this one to end?
    I agree Strato it would be better if this thread was separated into two.
    Likes Akimbo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I appreciate being able to keep up with insta on this/other feeds however, as i'm not on Insta nor am I planning to be any time soon. Dunno what I'll do when Marina is on vacay.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    I appreciate being able to keep up with insta on this/other feeds however, as i'm not on Insta nor am I planning to be any time soon. Dunno what I'll do when Marina is on vacay.
    I’m happy to update with any news from IG on this thread or other

There’re was something interesting yesterday

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqI9lP5nneT/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqI_38jnvJG/
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    If you are able to view this page SB (link below) all posts are there including any new ones. Just refresh this page every now and then to see any new posts coming through and click on any one so it opens and you can read it. The top raw from the left are the newest posts.

https://www.instagram.com/btruaxe/
    Thanks SisterBliss, Akimbo thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

btruaxe DECIEM will be run like military no general would allow this mess and every general puts his army ahead of everything in his life. No more soft, fruity family shit

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marina View Post
    If you are able to view this page SB (link below) all posts are there including any new ones. Just refresh this page every now and then to see any new posts coming through and click on any one so it opens and you can read it. The top raw from the left are the newest posts.

https://www.instagram.com/btruaxe/
    I find Instagram nearly as confusing as Brandon!
    Likes SisterBliss, AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maymorganlondon View Post
    I find Instagram nearly as confusing as Brandon!
    I'm glad you said that. I thought it was just me! I can't tell who is saying what to whom, especially when they are presumably replying to something that's been said and it's not clear who said it! And do you read from the bottom up or is the oldest post at the top? It drives me mad - it just doesn't seem logical to me and my (I thought!) logical mind!
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
    I'm glad you said that. I thought it was just me! I can't tell who is saying what to whom, especially when they are presumably replying to something that's been said and it's not clear who said it! And do you read from the bottom up or is the oldest post at the top? It drives me mad - it just doesn't seem logical to me and my (I thought!) logical mind!
    Totally agree. I also don't get how you tell what is the latest of oldest "post". Even with people I'd class as more normal than Brandon in how they communicate.

Post Thanks / Like

I always assumed you read from top to bottom but then some posts get hidden because not much space on the page and you start reading replies from the middle, not a good page layout I agree. I just look at the main timeline from Brandon sometimes see what people are saying but then need to load more replies then again and again