Free delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diamonds

Registered Shopper
No idea how tjc do the free delivery and that also next day .I had a free delivery voucher to use it as many times for a month and since last two weeks they gave me a 25% off +£ 5 pounds off £10 to be used as many times .Mind you I am not a regular tjc shopper .The above codes could be used together or separate as many times unlike qvc to be used once .I ordered few things like body wash ,bed spread and they were delivered to me by Royal Mail tracked 24 .If they can do so why can't qvc .its so maddening .

No idea how tjc do the free delivery and that also next day .I had a free delivery voucher to use it as many times for a month and since last two weeks they gave me a 25% off +£ 5 pounds off £10 to be used as many times .Mind you I am not a regular tjc shopper .The above codes could be used together or separate as many times unlike qvc to be used once .I ordered few things like body wash ,bed spread and they were delivered to me by Royal Mail tracked 24 .If they can do so why can't qvc .its so maddening .

I ordered a ring from TJC on Sunday with standard postage at 2.95 upgraded to 48hr at no extra cost, received it yesterday morning. They were still offering 24hr delivery up to midday today for the standard £2.95. QVC have a lot to learn were postage is concerned.

I think TJC have been brilliant over the festive period . I received a voucher code for free delivery from early Dec right up until Christmas and everything was delivered promptly , as promised . I think QVC charge too much for postage and of late they have been extremely slow with delivery. Ideal World are also brilliant now , delivery usually within a couple of days.

Latest posts

Back