Imedeen Prime Renewal Skin & Nails TSV 01/01/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I won't buy this brand. First they had an offer to send a free trial out if you signed up and subjected yourself to amazingly stupid amounts of spam email. Then, after sending in the proof of purchase thingies from six packs, they refused to send me a free one saying I'd not completed their T&Cs.

Oh, and even after the six months, I saw no difference at all to my skin, hair and nails. I bought a pot of biotin and cheap pre-natals and saw improvements in a month.

Imedeen 120 Days Prime Renewal & 60 Days Hair & Nail Supplements
Item Number: 401125
QVC Price £182.00
Today's Special Value Price £150.00
P&P: £6.95

This supplements set from Imedeen features four boxes of Prime Renewal 50+, designed to support skin and collagen health, and created especially for women over the age of 50, plus one box of Hair & Nails, aimed at maintaining healthy hair and nails. Award-winning beauty in a tablet, this set is perfectly suited to those with hectic modern-day lifestyles who want to look and feel good, on the inside and outside.

Tried and tested - in a consumer study 86% said they notice a positive difference to their skin within 90 days of using Prime Renewal.

Contains:

4 x Imedeen Prime Renewal 50+ - 120 tablets per box. Each box is one month's supply. Formulated with zinc and vitamin C
1 x Imedeen Hair & Nails - 60 tablets per box. Each box is two month's supply. Contains biotin, silica, and important B vitamins

Recommended daily dose for adults:
Prime Renewal:

Take two tablets twice a day - morning and evening (the sun sachet in the morning and moon sachet in the evening), preferably with a meal
Do not exceed the stated dose

Hair & Nails:

Take one tablet once a day, preferably with a meal
Do not exceed the stated dose

Main ingredients:
Prime Renewal:
Marine Complex - a unique protein and polysaccharide complex containing elements similar to those naturally found in the skin
ViTea - an EU patented complex containing white tea extract, vitamin C, tomato extract, grape seed extract and vitamin E
Vitamin E - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Vitamin C - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and supports normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
Zinc - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, to normal DNA synthesis, to the maintenance of normal skin and has a role in the process of cell division
Chamomile extract - added to the evening tablets

Hair & Nails:
Vitamin B2 - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Niacin - contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
Vitamin B12 - has a role in the process of cell division
Biotin - contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
Zinc - contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails

Storage:

Store in a dry place at room temperature below 25C
Keep out of sight and reach of young children
Keep in original foil packaging until consumed

Usage restrictions:

Prime Renewal is not suitable for those with a known allergy to seafood
Pregnant or lactating women should consult their doctor or healthcare professional before taking Imedeen

Shelf life (unopened):
See best before end date on side of pack

Behind the brand
The UK's number one supplement brand, Imedeen has been developing scientifically-proven beauty supplements since 1991. With award-winning formulations designed to support the quality and appearance of the skin, Imedeen aims to support your skin from within.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401125

This brand completely plays on people's fears of ageing and makes and incredible amount of money out of it. There's certainly a convenience in taking multivitamins given a hectic lifestyle, but there's absolutely no need to spend £150 on them. All of those vitamins listed can be found in unbranded bog standard vitamin tablets that cost less than a tenner.

Hell Fire!!! Who on earth has that amount of brass to spend on vitamins!! Even if l had that amount handy l wouldn't be buying this quack stuff.

Oh my goodness! And not even free P&P. Mind you, they are bloomin' dear in Boots too at £59.99 for one pack of Prime Renewal and £25.99 for Hair & Nails. Even if you got them in a 3 for 2 offer, QVC is cheaper. It just makes me all the more determined to eat better so I get the vitamins "for free".

Oh my goodness! And not even free P&P. Mind you, they are bloomin' dear in Boots too at £59.99 for one pack of Prime Renewal and £25.99 for Hair & Nails. Even if you got them in a 3 for 2 offer, QVC is cheaper. It just makes me all the more determined to eat better so I get the vitamins "for free".

That's exactly what l thought! Eat healthily and get your vitamins from your food.The only vitamins l use are a cheap Berocca copy which is basically just B vitamins but does give me a bit of a boost in the morning. It could be mind over matter but l find it helps me.

It's the 'cycle' don't you see? We have thankfully after months & months of gifting to zillions of family & friends moved into the New Year diet, exercise & new us phase helped by lotions and potions.Same old thing year in year out, I just ignore it.Any improvement I will make to my life & looks will cost a lot less, if it ever happens.

That's exactly what l thought! Eat healthily and get your vitamins from your food.The only vitamins l use are a cheap Berocca copy which is basically just B vitamins but does give me a bit of a boost in the morning. It could be mind over matter but l find it helps me.

Yes, I have started taking a B vitamin supplement as I don't think I eat enough things that contain this group and I read that they help prevent chilblains which I got a few of last year. Anyway, my resolution is to buy more fresh stuff to prepare myself so I'll be reading up on what provides the various vitamins, although I know some of it already.

Look, to us it's just a multivitamin tablet, with an evening one you could replicate by drinking it down with some camomile tea.

But to our presenters it will be the fountain of youth, slimming aid and brain stimulant for their novel writing. I think I may tune in, just to hear what utter nonsense they are claiming for it. Are they up for Before photos, showing them as fat and wrinkled, so they can appear in After photos around the end of March as thin and unlined after three months of vitamin enriched innards? Thought not.

Holland and Barrett do their own brand of hair, skin and nails supplement. They`re £9.99 for 60 tablets and at the moment you get another 60 for a penny and free p and p cos they come to £10 for 2 tubs, 120 tablets.

Ingredients:Maltodextrin, fish extract, soy fibre, sodium ascorbate, anti-caking agents (Silicon dioxide, Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids), modified starch***, white tea extract (Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze), zinc gluconate, glazing agents (methyl cellulose, shellac, talc), camomile extract (Matricaria Recutita L.)***, tomato extract (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.), grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera L.), DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, humectant (glycerol), sunflower oil, colours (titanium dioxide, ammonia caramel).

This brand completely plays on people's fears of ageing and makes and incredible amount of money out of it. There's certainly a convenience in taking multivitamins given a hectic lifestyle, but there's absolutely no need to spend £150 on them. All of those vitamins listed can be found in unbranded bog standard vitamin tablets that cost less than a tenner.
Absolutely not! 150 smackers plus the huge P&P!!! Ridiculous imo. I bet they are dreading presenting it, it's going to be very hard to sell even on 4 EPs. I didn't see the tv schedule but expect JF doing most presentations.
I take supplements and today after doing some research placed an order for Hyaluronic acid (food supplement), people reporting skin becoming noticeably hydrated, so I decided to give it a go at £7-something.

ps. There's a penny sale in H&B at the moment.

I take Boots own brand hair, skin and nails supplement as advised by my GP because of side effects of the prescription drugs I take. There's a distinct difference in my nails particularly when I take them and when I don't. I'll stick with those I think. But I do think supplements work ... IF you need them.

I am going to tune in too just to see what garbage they spout about it. Wonder who will be presenting it! I bet its Jill Franks, she loves these sorts of shows talking all about her 'healthy' lifestyle. Either her or Chloe l reckon. Looking forward to hearing whoever it is wax lyrical about this product and how, even though it's a 'considered' purchase we just HAVE to have it!

Looks like it's Miceal at midnight. Anyway, something else to look forward to tomorrow afternoon: an hour of DF presenting Back to You. I really can't wait.

Looks like it's Miceal at midnight. Anyway, something else to look forward to tomorrow afternoon: an hour of DF presenting Back to You. I really can't wait.

Oh no! Not Miceal! He really does my head in. I might just have to tune into DF tomorrow just to see what she comes out with!

Latest posts

Back