Imedeen Prime Renewal Skin & Nails TSV 01/01/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't MIND (let's not go too far) him but won't be buying. As others have said even if you wanted to try this type of product there are unbranded ones at a fraction if the price.

I think there is an extended MBG for this. How do you send it back if you have used it?

Watching repeat of the launch now! They are showing testimonials of one or two folks who have been able to afford to use it for 3 months! Apparently it's brilliant stuff- but you have to be patient! The word ' petient' rings alarm bells to me!

Thanks Vienna & Tinkerbell for recommendations of sensibly priced alternatives, which I will give a try mainly for my nails but at my age hair could use some help too! My nails are so improved after leaving off the gel manicures for over 3 months.I have found Leighton Denny Renovate a great help.They are so much stronger & the flaking at the tips has gone.Hoping for some further growth now.
Just clicked on the days programme list & could have written it.Highlight of the day DF--is that her book? the others didn't work then.

i go to aldis and pound land for my supplements £1 a pop. all supplements sold in uk have to go through rigorous checks including aldis and pounland

I was nearly sucked into buying IW"s POD £70+ with the P&P the collagen tablets shots and face creams but came to my senses just as I was about to click to buy!! I've noticed my hair is thinning it wasn't their claims about diminishing my wrinkles !! At 67 those days are gone!! lol
I have a cupboard full of supplements just need to remember to start taking them again!!

Latest posts

Back