Sherlock struts his stuff

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes from Perfume "Expert" to being a "cosmetic expert" who knows, next week he'll be a qualified brain surgeon expert and dance expert at weekends, watching that video must put all queries to rest as to why Bid TV went bust, and about the ten, yep agreed.

I got all excited about the title of this thread, only to be let down that it wasn't about Benedict Cumberbatch! I'm a little tired so didn't see the impossibility of BC showing up anywhere on Selly Telly (yet)...

I've been away for a couple of days and definitely suffering selly telly withdrawal symptoms - this brought me back to earth with a bump! Is there no beginning to this man's talent? You can tell the stresses and strains he's suffered since Bid went west - he looked a lot younger in this vid! Strictly Come Dancing - eat your heart out - and didn't the "no expense spared" background sets add a certain something to the whole performance (like a load of dross)? :grin:
Yes from Perfume "Expert" to being a "cosmetic expert" who knows, next week he'll be a qualified brain surgeon expert and dance expert at weekends, watching that video must put all queries to rest as to why Bid TV went bust, and about the ten, yep agreed.

I've been away for a couple of days and definitely suffering selly telly withdrawal symptoms - this brought me back to earth with a bump! Is there no beginning to this man's talent? You can tell the stresses and strains he's suffered since Bid went west - he looked a lot younger in this vid! Strictly Come Dancing - eat your heart out - and didn't the "no expense spared" background sets add a certain something to the whole performance (like a load of dross)? :grin:

Aw glad to see you're back, yes definitely brings you back down to earth watching old Bid drivel, have a merry Christmas H, and everyone. I'm sure there'll be plenty of campness and the down right embarrassing in 2016. :mysmilie_14:

:mysmilie_504: Thanks, shopperholic! Hope you and everyone else on here has a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year! Watching Perfume Pete shaking his stuff made me laugh out loud, so perhaps I should say thanks to Pete also, if he's reading! Nil points from Bruno, Len and Co. I'm pretty sure, but at least he gave us all a laugh!
Aw glad to see you're back, yes definitely brings you back down to earth watching old Bid drivel, have a merry Christmas H, and everyone. I'm sure there'll be plenty of campness and the down right embarrassing in 2016. :mysmilie_14:

there are mere mortals, there are gods among men and then there is... Peter... Howard... Sherlock

it is said that he supervised his own birth within a volcano on a north star and superman has him on his pyjamas.

it was once said that Mike Tyson in his prime, refused a fight with him as he feared for his own life, not his win/loss record.

mr tom, Lol! You'll be telling us next he wears his underpants on the outside!! (No, please don't tell us that, I'm feeling fragile)....:sweat::whew:
there are mere mortals, there are gods among men and then there is... Peter... Howard... Sherlock

it is said that he supervised his own birth within a volcano on a north star and superman has him on his pyjamas.

it was once said that Mike Tyson in his prime, refused a fight with him as he feared for his own life, not his win/loss record.

Latest posts

Back