Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

The Planning Crowd joins Ideal World!

Ideal World are delighted to announce the arrival of the newest member of their family The Planning Crowd. Coming on board with over 30 years combined experience working in the estate planning sector, the team at The Planning Crowd will take care of all your will writing and funeral planning requirements.

Tune in to Ideal World from Thursday 23rd March at 8pm to hear how you and your family could benefit in the long term by forward planning. With a range of services available from wills, will trusts, funeral plans and DNA sample kits right through to legal services like conveyancing, professional trust management and executor services joining The Planning Crowd can help you and your loved ones no matter what the eventuality.

Protect your children and your finances .....

Read More

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Well everyone the big day is here...

4 January new Bid tv is here.......?

Well supposed to be Twitter still shows last tweet 23 December the website shows a countdown of 8 hours, not an auctioneer or worry angel in sight.

Not a p&p or a premium rate phone call anywhere.

› See More: Well everyone the big day is here...
      Thanks historymystery thanked for this post
      Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by steveh31 View Post

Well supposed to be Twitter still shows last tweet 23 December the website shows a countdown of 8 hours, not an auctioneer or worry angel in sight.

It seems to be a hoax - However, if Guy Keane was on the rota, and bid does return, I'm in!
      Likes mr tom , historymystery liked this post

Why are we still watching this tripe? Busiest part of the show, (SHOW?... Ha), meltdown, web, baskets, right. I will resist, must resist, Oooooooh boy do I need a holiday!
      I never drink alcohol before 1 pm, surely it must be 1 pm somewhere in the World. Cheers!

Post Thanks / Like

Dave, have you put in your bulk order for worry angels yet? Come on, confess, you'll feel better for it!!
      Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
      It seems to be a hoax - However, if Guy Keane was on the rota, and bid does return, I'm in!
      Likes shopperholic , Dave liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

And there's me, hoping to pick up a 5 bargain (post and packing = 350.00). It's all being done to hike up the tension....just when you thought it was safe to assume a hoax, they'll suddenly appear (it's OK, just forgot to take my medication today...)
      Quote Originally Posted by steveh31 View Post

Likes Lady Madonna, shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

So it's 'starting' at 6pm. I really can't flippin' wait...��
      Likes shopperholic , historymystery liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Me fingernails will be down to my elbows by 6pm! How could they do this to us??????????????????
      Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
      So it's 'starting' at 6pm. I really can't flippin' wait...��
      Likes shopperholic , Greg liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      Dave, have you put in your bulk order for worry angels yet? Come on, confess, you'll feel better for it!!
      I may need some shortly - just working out some decking plans and costings!! Off to my local DIY with my small remaining Christmas wad of dosh! Wish me luck.
      Sadly I'm out at the launch time, so will miss it if it happens. Still think it's a hoax, but it would be nice to see Guy again, wonder what he's up to?

Why are we still watching this tripe? Busiest part of the show, (SHOW?... Ha), meltdown, web, baskets, right. I will resist, must resist, Oooooooh boy do I need a holiday!
      I never drink alcohol before 1 pm, surely it must be 1 pm somewhere in the World. Cheers!

8. Booking.com
    Post Thanks / Like

Let me guess, bidtv will be pushed back to another date, due to technical issues.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I may need some shortly - just working out some decking plans and costings!! Off to my local DIY with my small remaining Christmas wad of dosh! Wish me luck.
    Sadly I'm out at the launch time, so will miss it if it happens. Still think it's a hoax, but it would be nice to see Guy again, wonder what he's up to?
    Wouldn't be surprised if Gay Keane is on remand, always looked like he was going to knock someone out definitely had anger issues.
    Likes Greg liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if Gay Keane is on remand, always looked like he was going to knock someone out definitely had anger issues.
    wouldn't you if you had that nonsense going on around you.
    Likes Greg liked this post

''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''