Well everyone the big day is here...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

UPDATE:

Bid TV ‏@bidtv 17 mins17 minutes ago
There has been a server issue which is being worked now and we'll update you as soon as we can!

(who the hell is going to buy from these people):mysmilie_17:

UPDATE:

Bid TV ‏@bidtv 17 mins17 minutes ago
There has been a server issue which is being worked now and we'll update you as soon as we can!

(who the hell is going to buy from these people):mysmilie_17:

Hilarious! Crapola amateurs!

Certainly the weather has caused a huge amount of problems, but you would think, wouldn't you, that all the contractual stuff would be sorted well beforehand. But then again, this is selly telly we are talking about, so no, perhaps not. I see from steveh31's post above that they are talking about 'technical issues' - well, that's an original one, you must admit (not). :headbang:
Perhaps there were contractual problems with the new presenters that meant the show could not air. It could be the weather and floods causing difficulties.

Last edited:
Perhaps the new owner should have invested in a much more reliable and stable website server?

That pesky server I hope Sergei & Aleksandr sort their computamabob out and start selling some quality items that must have been in the warehouse now for at least 6 months.

:mysmilie_15: :mysmilie_61: But Sergei & Aleksandr would probably have made a better job of it!
That pesky server I hope Sergei & Aleksandr sort their computamabob out and start selling some quality items that must have been in the warehouse now for at least 6 months.

I had a look on Facebook and a lot of people on the main Bid Shopping page and the tribute to bidtv page were getting really excited yesterday then airing their disappointment when it failed to appear, some people watching the countdown and excitedly waiting for the clock to reach zero.

I love the number of people who cannot grasp that it is only planned to be internet only with comment after comment of "what tv channel?"

Here are some of the excited ones from early December:
Comments
Linda Williams
Linda Williams Oh please hurry up, we miss you so much!!!
Like · Reply · December 3, 2015 at 11:54pm

Anni Ruecroft
Anni Ruecroft Just buy it!
Like · Reply · 1 · December 4, 2015 at 12:08am
Tracey Canham
Tracey Canham Miss u come back soooooooon

Like · Reply · December 4, 2015 at 6:10am
Brenda Alder
Brenda Alder Hurry up x
Like · Reply · December 4, 2015 at 8:01pm
Rob Allen
Rob Allen The new bid have already shot themselves in the foot should have launched last week should then have been Friday and now they aren't sure.....this is more Mickey Mouse than Shop at Bid was
Like · Reply · December 9, 2015 at 5:57am · Edited

Nigel Walter
Nigel Walter Next thurs by looks of it
Like · Reply · 1 · December 17, 2015 at 8:39pm

Donna Moss Good news
Like · Reply · January 3 at 1:19pm
Andrea Davies
Andrea Davies Not the same without all the past presenters
Like · Reply · 2 · January 3 at 1:26pm
3 Replies
Charlotte Fernandes
Charlotte Fernandes What channel numbers?
Like · Reply · 1 · January 3 at 1:28pm

Daniel Henry Wear
Daniel Henry Wear On the web tomorrow
Like · Reply · January 3 at 1:32pm

Dave Thompson
Dave Thompson Is Peter Simon coming back?
Like · Reply · January 3 at 1:37pm

Sue Clarke
Sue Clarke Is sally jacks coming back is it on freeview?
Like · Reply · January 3 at 1:39pm

Daniel Henry Wear
Daniel Henry Wear Yes bake on the web tomorrow

Karen Hawkins
Karen Hawkins What sky channel??
Like · Reply · January 3 at 1:41pm

I had a look on Facebook and a lot of people on the main Bid Shopping page and the tribute to bidtv page were getting really excited yesterday then airing their disappointment when it failed to appear, some people watching the countdown and excitedly waiting for the clock to reach zero.

I love the number of people who cannot grasp that it is only planned to be internet only with comment after comment of "what tv channel?"

Yes I saw that! Every so often someone would answer that they were online only, then the next comment was.....'anybody know what channel it's on'

I presume they only read the very first comment :mysmilie_17:

Me, I'm not bovvered

That's not Donna from Huddersfield and Linda from Stoke is it? All we need is Jason and we've got the target audience already (names appearing at the bottom of the screen any day now - or not, as the case may be).

Here are some of the excited ones from early December:
Comments
Linda Williams
Linda Williams Oh please hurry up, we miss you so much!!!
Like · Reply · December 3, 2015 at 11:54pm

Anni Ruecroft
Anni Ruecroft Just buy it!
Like · Reply · 1 · December 4, 2015 at 12:08am
Tracey Canham
Tracey Canham Miss u come back soooooooon

Like · Reply · December 4, 2015 at 6:10am
Brenda Alder
Brenda Alder Hurry up x
Like · Reply · December 4, 2015 at 8:01pm
Rob Allen
Rob Allen The new bid have already shot themselves in the foot should have launched last week should then have been Friday and now they aren't sure.....this is more Mickey Mouse than Shop at Bid was
Like · Reply · December 9, 2015 at 5:57am · Edited

Nigel Walter
Nigel Walter Next thurs by looks of it
Like · Reply · 1 · December 17, 2015 at 8:39pm

Donna Moss Good news
Like · Reply · January 3 at 1:19pm
Andrea Davies
Andrea Davies Not the same without all the past presenters
Like · Reply · 2 · January 3 at 1:26pm
3 Replies
Charlotte Fernandes
Charlotte Fernandes What channel numbers?
Like · Reply · 1 · January 3 at 1:28pm

Daniel Henry Wear
Daniel Henry Wear On the web tomorrow
Like · Reply · January 3 at 1:32pm

Dave Thompson
Dave Thompson Is Peter Simon coming back?
Like · Reply · January 3 at 1:37pm

Sue Clarke
Sue Clarke Is sally jacks coming back is it on freeview?

Daniel Henry Wear
Daniel Henry Wear Yes bake on the web tomorrow

Karen Hawkins
Karen Hawkins What sky channel??
Like · Reply · January 3 at 1:41pm

That's not Donna from Huddersfield and Linda from Stoke is it? All we need is Jason and we've got the target audience already (names appearing at the bottom of the screen any day now - or not, as the case may be).

I wouldn't be surprised H if it's diddy Mark Ryse done that, he's desperate for the gig now his Christmas stint as Santas Elf has come to an end

I wouldn't be surprised H if it's diddy Mark Ryse done that, he's desperate for the gig now his Christmas stint as Santas Elf has come to an end

There's some lovely photos of Mark on his twitter page taken at his desk at The Breeze radio studio I am sure you all agree he is a stud and a hottie.

No half, hold me back, someone. Daniel Craig (and the Poldark bloke), eat your hearts out.
There's some lovely photos of Mark on his twitter page taken at his desk at The Breeze radio studio I am sure you all agree he is a stud and a hottie.

Lol! :mysmilie_17: And I'd heard he'd landed a gig at Stratford-upon-Avon, but perhaps I mis-heard and it was busking at Stratford Station?

Lol! :mysmilie_17: And I'd heard he'd landed a gig at Stratford-upon-Avon, but perhaps I mis-heard and it was busking at Stratford Station?

No, you were right first time historymystery. He is playing 'Bottom' in 'A Midsummers Night Dream'.

Are we all still rubbing our Worry Angels furiously hoping for Bid to be resurrected?

Greg, you may mock, but everything Pope Pete said has come to pass.... "in the darkest hours, when things go wrong and you need someone to turn to".. etc. etc. What I want to know is where are the flippin' worry angels when you need them?? With remarkable restraint - most uncommon for me - I have not made any comment on one part of your message (but I can think it, nevertheless, ooh er, missus! :giggle:)..

No, you were right first time historymystery. He is playing 'Bottom' in 'A Midsummers Night Dream'.

Are we all still rubbing our Worry Angels furiously hoping for Bid to be resurrected?

Yes Greg we have them tightly gripped, we're all a bunch of rubbers.

Latest posts

Back