Well everyone the big day is here...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
4 January new Bid tv is here.......?

Well supposed to be Twitter still shows last tweet 23 December the website shows a countdown of 8 hours, not an auctioneer or worry angel in sight.

Not a p&p or a premium rate phone call anywhere. :mysmilie_506::mysmilie_845:

Well supposed to be Twitter still shows last tweet 23 December the website shows a countdown of 8 hours, not an auctioneer or worry angel in sight.

It seems to be a hoax - However, if Guy Keane was on the rota, and bid does return, I'm in! :mysmilie_59:

Dave, have you put in your bulk order for worry angels yet? Come on, confess, you'll feel better for it!! :mysmilie_17:
It seems to be a hoax - However, if Guy Keane was on the rota, and bid does return, I'm in! :mysmilie_59:

And there's me, hoping to pick up a £5 bargain (post and packing = £350.00). It's all being done to hike up the tension....just when you thought it was safe to assume a hoax, they'll suddenly appear (it's OK, just forgot to take my medication today...)

So it's 'starting' at 6pm. I really can't flippin' wait...��

Dave, have you put in your bulk order for worry angels yet? Come on, confess, you'll feel better for it!! :mysmilie_17:

I may need some shortly - just working out some decking plans and costings!! Off to my local DIY with my small remaining Christmas wad of dosh! Wish me luck.:mysmilie_59:
Sadly I'm out at the launch time, so will miss it if it happens. Still think it's a hoax, but it would be nice to see Guy again, wonder what he's up to?

Let me guess, bidtv will be pushed back to another date, due to technical issues.

I may need some shortly - just working out some decking plans and costings!! Off to my local DIY with my small remaining Christmas wad of dosh! Wish me luck.:mysmilie_59:
Sadly I'm out at the launch time, so will miss it if it happens. Still think it's a hoax, but it would be nice to see Guy again, wonder what he's up to?

Wouldn't be surprised if Gay Keane is on remand, always looked like he was going to knock someone out definitely had anger issues.

Good luck at the DIY store: if you're really (un)lucky, a Peter Simon wannabe will be there doing a demonstration for your edification - hope it's not his best mate, the ladder man, who's always favoured with the "hilariously funny" innuendos.

Could it be that the quality goods at bargain prices they plan to sell failed to arrive on time? Horrible thought: suppose the worry angels accidentally got diverted to Q or IW on route? Well, one station's loss is another station's....loss as well. There are 2 options - an elaborate take-on by some very strange person(s) out there or just another example of sheer incompetence.
Whoever took the time to do this hoax is a sad to££er!

Perhaps there were contractual problems with the new presenters that meant the show could not air. It could be the weather and floods causing difficulties.

Latest posts

Back