Ridiculous

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MISS MONEYPENNY

Registered Shopper
Sorry if anyone has commented on this before,have been watching the Philosophy hours and couldnt believe that they have 3 models on showing us how to wash,what a waste of money,and wtf was that all about when they were wearing there dresses,if i wanted to purchase this item(i wouldnt as i hate the graces)it wouldnt sway me cause they have a dress on,and if i see renee and her bliddy pouty lips one more time,absolutley ridiculous imo

I don't buy Philosophy, but I have noticed they use several models and they never use older models.

I would never use Renee for face products if I was in charge as she always has a dirty, spotty complexion and I would only use her if the product was to attract male shoppers as she looks like she's about to go into a full pole dance routine any minute. Sorry, but IMO, she makes the products appear 'tacky'.

I don't buy Philosophy, but I have noticed they use several models and they never use older models.

I would never use Renee for face products if I was in charge as she always has a dirty, spotty complexion and I would only use her if the product was to attract male shoppers as she looks like she's about to go into a full pole dance routine any minute. Sorry, but IMO, she makes the products appear 'tacky'.

It's Renee's pout that really gets on my frigging nerves. She acts like a little girl in the way she speaks and looks into the camera! I didn't know she had a son. Dale mentioned it during a jewellery hour last night.

Latest posts

Back