Today Is Look Great Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam82

Registered Shopper
Today Is Look Great Day, that's right they're selling items like fabulift serum, ****** moissanite jewellery, moira c and anca te hair removal. That's what's on idealworldtv. No products for children, gents and seniors. Their demographics seems to be for women 35+.

Today Is Look Great Day, that's right they're selling items like fabulift serum, ****** moissanite jewellery, moira c and anca te hair removal. That's what's on idealworldtv. No products for children, gents and seniors. Their demographics seems to be for women 35+.

All those things are on the website. They have a more diverse selection than QVC do by a long way. They've got toys for children, things for gents like cologne and DIY, don't know what you mean by seniors but they have mobility items on the web too, but because IW do one hour shows there's only so much time they can devote per item. I've no idea why they don't promote their website more, but it's obviously working for them.

Heck, if moira c was on that's enough to get you taking 2 aspirins and going back to bed, that woman can be manic. Had I known it was Looking Great Day, I wouldn't have spent most of the day catching up with neglected housework and with my head stuck in kitchen cupboards....by the time I'd finished, "Great" is the very last thing I looked!!!!!!!!!! And to think I could have decked myself in an evening gown and tiara and sat on the sofa watching Q...and buying genuine moissanite, of course, to complete my look. I think the product scheduling on Q can be dire - but I often think the same about IW, too. I guess looking on the website of either channel for other products you might be after is the best way to go.

Last edited:
Heck, if moira c was on that's enough to get you taking 2 aspirins and going back to bed, that woman can be manic. Had I known it was Looking Great Day, I wouldn't have spent most of the day catching up with neglected housework and with my head stuck in kitchen cupboards....by the time I'd finished, "Great" is the very last thing I looked!!!!!!!!!! And to think I could have decked myself in an evening gown and tiara and sat on the sofa watching Q...and buying genuine moissanite, of course, to complete my look. I think the product scheduling on Q can be dire - but I often think the same about IW, too.

I couldn't watch Moira C if tied to a chair and forced to..... so I'm with you their H. :mysmilie_17:

I've just posted the same about their website, shopperholic. I can't understand why they don't - heaven knows they waffle on about other useless things ad infinitum, so why not tell people something worthwhile.
All those things are on the website. They have a more diverse selection than QVC do by a long way. They've got toys for children, things for gents like cologne and DIY, don't know what you mean by seniors but they have mobility items on the web too, but because IW do one hour shows there's only so much time they can devote per item. I've no idea why they don't promote their website more, but it's obviously working for them.

I've just posted the same about their website, shopperholic. I can't understand why they don't - heaven knows they waffle on about other useless things ad infinitum, so why not tell people something worthwhile.

Yeah I don't get it, they have some good stuff on the web H but they just seem to go on about the same five items, it's ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back