Could it be him.....?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

grippeh

Registered Shopper
Just browsing through my TV guide as I do weekly and noticed tomorrow, Channel 4 at 5pm there is a Come Dine With Me with

'shopping television presenter Howard'

as one of the guests.
Obviously I can't be sure it's our wee bowel lad, but thought you all may like a heads up to stick it on record just in case.

As a side note, 2 things which have made me laugh this week;

Sally Jaxx asking us to try to get a days food, for £6.50 ish, which is healthy and calories under 800 - 1000, she claims it would be almost impossible as she bought some chicken and salad for £9.41 odd "and that's ONE meal" (screeeeeeched). I had to snigger as I imagine most of us could easily get a balanced, cal controlled days food for under £6.50 and it would look much better than the Weight to Go pap :)

Secondly, tonight, Moira has said that all of the scarflaces are new and not last years stock...... then goes on within the first 16 scarflaces to point out how "we had to bring this one back...." and "this is an old favourite..." bless her.

Anyway, off to punch my television as "Les" calling in is being replayed for probably the 1st of 206 times in the next 24 hours........

I suspect Howard would go to the opening of an envelope, so I would assume it's him! He managed to draw the attention of a reporter when he was standing in the crowd on the route to Cilla Black's funeral. Today's 24/7 media makes for more opportunities for the attention-hungry.

Shall I watch? Decisions, decisions.
:cheeky:
I reckon he will be very camp

Oh dear I am going to have to miss it as I am still waiting for the Sky man to come and repair my sky dish as a workman knocked it off the wall between Christmas and new year, so I haven't had proper telly for 3 weeks now and I am surprised to say I haven't really missed it.
I do feel sorry for the other contestants though as they aren't going to be able to get a word in, or will it work the other way will he be lost for words as he won't have a producer telling him what to say all the time?

Are we taking bets on whether he'll head to the BB house next???? (imaginary comment from Howard: "what - with my bowels?"). Apologies to those of you eating lunch..:sad:.
I suspect Howard would go to the opening of an envelope, so I would assume it's him! He managed to draw the attention of a reporter when he was standing in the crowd on the route to Cilla Black's funeral. Today's 24/7 media makes for more opportunities for the attention-hungry.

will we see product placement of Ideal World goods, I wonder? :wait:

Will he take his nutribullit or whatever its called he has to look after his bowels:mysmilie_5:

Lol. Hes got every gadget from IW including the Tower ceramic pans .Cooking his meat in the halogen oven. He's very loud.Made cockle soup yuck. Now he's demonstrating the neckline trainer.Talk about product placement......

Howard and the other iw presenter bet they brought everything iw has to offer all 5 products. Who's the next shopping channel presenter to be on come dine with me ? I vote peter simon or rocksandco's john scott.

Last edited:
Yes, the Pope and John Scott in the same programme would be hilarious, although I feel there might be pistols at dawn. I'm only surprised Charlie Brooke hasn't volunteered his services, after all he loves anything to do with grub.
Howard and the other iw presenter bet they brought everything iw has to offer all 5 products. Who's the next shopping channel presenter to be on come dine with me ? I vote peter simon or rocksandco's john scott.

Mutts, Exercise and how it's changed his life, his bowels and/or his brother who was overweight. Three subjects guaranteed to make any dinner party a rousing success.
Why does he think viewers are interested in hearing about his bowels? And Come Dine With Me must be desperate for guests!

I'm sure I set Sky to record it but checked the planner and it's not there! I don't believe it, even my Sky box refuses to watch it. :mysmilie_13:

Why does he think viewers are interested in hearing about his bowels? And Come Dine With Me must be desperate for guests!

Powards speciality with be bran, followed by prunes for afters, that should get yeh regular :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back