Could it be him.....?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Powards speciality with be bran, followed by prunes for afters, that should get yeh regular :mysmilie_14:

Actually it would be interesting to see what he cooks. If I have the strength to watch it. I don't like food programmes at the best of times, I know they are popular but sometimes they make me feel sick so I avoid them. Having Howard as a guest isn't improving that situation.

Actually it would be interesting to see what he cooks. If I have the strength to watch it. I don't like food programmes at the best of times, I know they are popular but sometimes they make me feel sick so I avoid them. Having Howard as a guest isn't improving that situation.

That's if he stops talking long enough to actually turn the oven on, they could all end up having ready meals. :mysmilie_17:

I think he might have ambitions above his station....I've never forgotten the Woodland Leathers hour where he was preening himself and suddenly decided to do catwalk modelling, prancing up and down instead of presenting the show (that task he seemed to delegate to the actual model who was on with him, she looking very pink-faced and totally embarrassed but made a darn good job of it, actually telling you info. about sizes, lengths, etc.). I'm sure he thinks he's wonderful, so not surprised at him trying something else - the ego has landed!
Are you suggesting that he loves himself so much that he won't stop talking? The very idea... :mysmilie_14:

I think he might have ambitions above his station....I've never forgotten the Woodland Leathers hour where he was preening himself and suddenly decided to do catwalk modelling, prancing up and down instead of presenting the show (that task he seemed to delegate to the actual model who was on with him, she looking very pink-faced and totally embarrassed but made a darn good job of it, actually telling you info. about sizes, lengths, etc.). I'm sure he thinks he's wonderful, so not surprised at him trying something else - the ego has landed!

I am genuinely glad I did not see that. What a prat.

Latest posts

Back