TomTom TSV 2nd Nov

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nothing as yet for me hope its not a coment on its destination finding abilities

Still nothing CS sending out letter of non reciept they have sent it second class RM , which for the p+p is laughable ebayer sellers or Amazon can disptach and be recived within 24hours at a fraction of the cost . This may well be my last order from QVC .

thanks snoops Iam just a bit fed up with QVC at the moment I dont think Ive had a single order this year that wasnt wrong in some way , late broken mis described etc , But as you said better to be on the positive side it may turn up . actually thinking about it the paul Mckenna turned up intact ontime and worked , so not all bad then

I am also waiting for mine-is it coming by parcelforce or other courier?

EDIT-just saw the earlier post. Am a bit worried-my son has already had 2 phones stolen at our local depot this year and I really needed this for this weekend so am a bit peeved.

Last edited:
Mine definately came by RM - it was left on the doorstep - lucky I saw it!!

Em xxx

I am also waiting for mine-is it coming by parcelforce or other courier?

EDIT-just saw the earlier post. Am a bit worried-my son has already had 2 phones stolen at our local depot this year and I really needed this for this weekend so am a bit peeved.
Ring Cs and complain you may not get it any quicker but if all of us waiting make a fuss they "may" realise that the delivery system needs looking at

I'm still waiting for mine as well, even though I had an e-mail last Tuesday to say it had been sent. Think I might give them one more day then ring up CS.

That sounds like a plan,my recent purchases have been delivered on the 10th day and dispatch dates were nothing but lies.

Still waiting - they are sending out the declaration now. CS guy said they still had loads in stock - yeah, cos they haven't sent any out!!!!!!!

Still waiting - they are sending out the declaration now. CS guy said they still had loads in stock - yeah, cos they haven't sent any out!!!!!!!

If it's any consolation minehasn't arrived yet either, apparently should have been here Tuesday, awaiting delcaration form!

Latest posts

Back