Order delivery times customer service

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bullseyejohn

Registered Shopper
Ordered the tower pan set 16/01/2016 , delivery 4-5 days , still not delivered by 23/01.2016 . Answer phone systems says 22/01/2016 , call centre says at least another week as it's delivered from TOWER .
Tell presenters not to rant on about quick delivery when they KNOW it's not going to happen.
Anyone else had similar experience ?

Tower products take about ten days because they come direct from the supplier, I was obviously watching a different show to you because the presenter did mention this on air. I ordered the Tower glass soup maker and I got it in nine days if that's any help.

I put in about 5 reviews yesterday, none favourable. In the bit where you're asked if you would recommend Q, I gave a low score and said "expensive PP and slow delivery". They don't publish that though.

Haven't heard yet if any have been published. I forgot to screenshot them, so I can't post them on here.

I put in about 5 reviews yesterday, none favourable. In the bit where you're asked if you would recommend Q, I gave a low score and said "expensive PP and slow delivery". They don't publish that though.

Haven't heard yet if any have been published. I forgot to screenshot them, so I can't post them on here.

Someone is saying on trustpilot that she did a review for fabulift, not a detrimental one, a truthful one, but as it wasn't 5* they ignored it.

I've put a couple of bad reviews up over the years and they've stayed up, so I don't know about that. My delivery is always a couple of days unless they state otherwise, but I've got to disagree about p&p, I've just ordered more cleanser and that was £1 p&p and my Nutrininja was free, so I can't really complain about the postage.

I ordered the tower pressure cooker before Christmas and it came in two days, to be honest IW customer service is dire but there delivery has always been a couple of days for me.

I've put a couple of bad reviews up over the years and they've stayed up, so I don't know about that. My delivery is always a couple of days unless they state otherwise, but I've got to disagree about p&p, I've just ordered more cleanser and that was £1 p&p and my Nutrininja was free, so I can't really complain about the postage.

How did you get free postage on the Ninja, I think I paid £7-95?

How did you get free postage on the Ninja, I think I paid £7-95?

Up until two weeks ago they ran it as a Blockbuster, two easy pays of £35 and free p&p. Sorry, I'm talking about the NutriBullet and my Nutrimaster I got free p&p. Sorry about that, when I seen your p&p was £7.95 I thought eh? the delivery was only £5.99 when it wasn't free, that's when I realised I put the wrong name up.

I have found Ideal World brilliant with delivery , usually a couple or three days . In the past I found them rather unreliable and things took ages , but not now .
Multi line postage is also very good if you want to buy several items from one show eg. fashion , postage is capped at £6.98 . Can you imagine how much it would cost to buy several items from QVC , a ridiculous amount !

Still not delivered , but had an email asking me to rate the product already. Customer service advising now to wait another week !!

I have to say i have found delivery on recent purchases very quick perhaps i have been lucky but they have been quicker than qvc

Latest posts

Back