Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World Welcomes Celebrity Paul Ross as Guest Presenter

Well known for his appearance on many TV and radio shows over the decades, Paul canít wait to take centre stage and present his favourite products to you!

Weíre sure you are as excited as we are to welcome our new guest presenter Paul Ross to the Ideal World team. With decades of experience in the industry and after appearing on many TV shows including ITVís This Morning and The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Paul will bring some showbiz to the home of television shopping.

Paul canít wait to get started on the show and deliver fantastic offers straight to your front room. ďIím utterly thrilled to be joining the top team of presenters on my favourite shopping channel. Itís been my guilty secret for ages! Iíve been a viewer and buyer for many years too and love their market beating offers on stonking products. Iíd love viewers to join me at the weekends when Iíll bring them my fresh shopping selectionĒ.

Read More

Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Default Can't believe it - a presenter who actually explains Easy-pay!!

Caught a bit of the Roofix paint and flat roof sealant just before 8 am this morning (OH was watching it, as demo included using it for painting garden furniture which he wants to do). Respect to Hochanda, the guest presenter was clear and concise, good, factual demos, all sizes of the product shown so that you could compare the sizes of the tins against each other, no faffing around or talking over the guest, and the male presenter clearly explained easy-pay and that the first one would also include paying for the p & p as well! It could have been used as a training video for some IW & Q presenters to view, but of course the likes of Howard the Bowels, Sally Screecher and Pope Pete would learn nothing from it.

› See More: Can't believe it - a presenter who actually explains Easy-pay!!

Post Thanks / Like

I think they are a very good, informative channel
      Likes reanebeanie liked this post

It's never too late to learn something new

3.    Sponsored Link

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising