That was a compliment???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He's got a track record of being insulting, especially to women IMO. I can remember watching him back in the days of Bid (be still, my beating heart!), when he got quite nasty towards a female co-presenter (think it might have been Marina, now of TJC). He'd make comments along the lines of "all right, luv, don't get your knickers in a twist" or something similar, just because the female had dared to have a little 'pop' at him, or make a joke herself. He likes to dish it out, but can't cope when anyone has a go back - sure sign of a saddo, IMO: he's the only one allowed to be "funny", and don't you forget it and get above yourself, type of thing. You often find this with people who are thoroughly henpecked at home, frightened to make a move - they only chuck their weight around when at work or not "under the thumb" at home.

I totally agree with this - he comes across very much that he has a bit of a problem with woman, particularly those with some power or influence. He's also very quick to play the 'working bloke down the pub, get us a beer/ oi luv get yer tits out' routine whilst simultaneously making out he's a cut above the rest with a taste for the finer things in life - he said as much himself last week. it's all a bit obvious and a bit distasteful.

Maybe he needs a Worry Angel to talk to.

Last edited:
If it was a choice between being a lesbian or Mike Mason being the last man on earth............lesbian it is.

I totally agree with this - he comes across very much that he has a bit of a problem with woman, particularly those with some power or influence. He's also very quick to play the 'working bloke down the pub, get us a beer/ oi luv get yer tits out' routine whilst simultaneously making out he's a cut above the rest with a taste for the finer things in life - he said as much himself last week. it's all a bit obvious and a bit distasteful.

Maybe he needs a Worry Angel to talk to.

Maybe he once a had a woman for a boss and he didn't like it? There is definitely something there with his attitude to women.

Latest posts

Back