Peter simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On the kitchen hours, he always expresses his love for chickens.

He comes over all flustered and giggly, like he thinks nobody watching understands what he's on about.

He's gross.

I have no interest in watching him again, i'd all but forgotten about him and GOLLUM.

Something tells me that Dirty P would be much the same as he was on Bid, much like GOLLUM he's another one trick, end of pier, decades out of date, holiday park, cabaret act :mysmilie_59:

Pervy Peter Simon is one rancid individual. He should be reported to the RSPCA, scare the poop out of the dirty old fart.

Perhaps Pete's gone travelling to dig up some more pieces of rock for the Holy Land/Holy Stones jewellery range, which hasn't been on for ages - much to my dismay, as it was the best comedy I've seen on TV for years. Pete in his sanctimonious acting role and evening suit has never been equalled, IMO. Now I come to think of it, there are probably roadworks on the M25, so perhaps he's there with a mechanical digger? Well, they've got to get supplies from somewhere....QUOTE=Wirral70;841011]I just learned that Chef Joe is absent too, he's gone travelling.

Maybe Joe & Dirty Peter have gone travelling together?[/QUOTE]

Perhaps Pete's gone travelling to dig up some more pieces of rock for the Holy Land/Holy Stones jewellery range, which hasn't been on for ages - much to my dismay, as it was the best comedy I've seen on TV for years. Pete in his sanctimonious acting role and evening suit has never been equalled, IMO. Now I come to think of it, there are probably roadworks on the M25, so perhaps he's there with a mechanical digger? Well, they've got to get supplies from somewhere....QUOTE=Wirral70;841011]I just learned that Chef Joe is absent too, he's gone travelling.

Maybe Joe & Dirty Peter have gone travelling together?

:mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15: (Oh Gawd, don't forget to wear a protective suit as well, you can't be too careful).

QUOTE=shopperholic;841062]Me! Me! Me! Me!........... A pair of 10mm thick marigolds should prevent any mishaps :mysmilie_17:[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Back