Peter simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Come on, Barry Manilow fans....."Bermuda Triangle, makes Pope Pete disappear, Bermuda Triangle don't go too near.." :giggle:He's probably whisked Our Bet off on a Caribbean cruise (making sure he takes his fitness equipment, stepladder and Kinkycade print with him, of course).
I bet he's just gone on holiday..............lets just hope it was to the Bermuda Triangle eh.

Come on, Barry Manilow fans....."Bermuda Triangle, makes Pope Pete disappear, Bermuda Triangle don't go too near.." :giggle:He's probably whisked Our Bet off on a Caribbean cruise (making sure he takes his fitness equipment, stepladder and Kinkycade print with him, of course).

Her name was Lola......she was a showgirl........:mysmilie_17:

Yes, I can definitely see him in 'Lola' guise, or as Carmen Miranda (I think it was), who danced around with a bunch of fruit on top of her head, wearing a grass skirt........oh, the pictures in my mind, he's such a multi-talented individual. On a more serious note (?), he's probably spending all the dosh he accumulated by working 24/7 for about a month before Christmas: he was never off the screen at one point.
Her name was Lola......she was a showgirl........:mysmilie_17:

Oh boy, not 2 of them gone? Here's the theory: wherever they are, they are together - he's ditched Our Bet, and it'll all come out in the National papers, mark my words. They'll sell their story, entitled "It was the Kinkycades that brought us together". It will go on to explain how he sold his stepladder and fitness equipment in order to buy her a 250 carat Moissonite ring that had to be returned, as it turned her finger the same shade of green as the mixture in the Nutribullet. You heard it here first.
Can't say I've seen Sally Jaxx in a while either..

Oh boy, not 2 of them gone? Here's the theory: wherever they are, they are together - he's ditched Our Bet, and it'll all come out in the National papers, mark my words. They'll sell their story, entitled "It was the Kinkycades that brought us together". It will go on to explain how he sold his stepladder and fitness equipment in order to buy her a 250 carat Moissonite ring that had to be returned, as it turned her finger the same shade of green as the mixture in the Nutribullet. You heard it here first.

:mysmilie_19:

Can't say I've seen Sally Jaxx in a while either..

I've seen her recently

Let's hope someone has headhunted his expertise of the leather industry, the cosmetics industry, the watch industry and all the other industries he's been expert in for night on two/three decades and we've at last seen the back of him! :mysmilie_8: I'm lovin it :mysmilie_14:

I know Joe the chef has gone on his travels for 9 weeks, they mentioned it before he went.

I am tempted to email IW AND SAY THAT IVE HEARD (sorry, caps lock problem) that PS has gone, so I will start watching IW again. I wonder what they would say?

Latest posts

Back