Peter simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've seen her recently

Let's hope someone has headhunted his expertise of the leather industry, the cosmetics industry, the watch industry and all the other industries he's been expert in for night on two/three decades and we've at last seen the back of him! :mysmilie_8: I'm lovin it :mysmilie_14:

I know Joe the chef has gone on his travels for 9 weeks, they mentioned it before he went.

Maybe he took advantage of that recruitment show that was on the other day!

Oh boy, not 2 of them gone? Here's the theory: wherever they are, they are together - he's ditched Our Bet, and it'll all come out in the National papers, mark my words. They'll sell their story, entitled "It was the Kinkycades that brought us together". It will go on to explain how he sold his stepladder and fitness equipment in order to buy her a 250 carat Moissonite ring that had to be returned, as it turned her finger the same shade of green as the mixture in the Nutribullet. You heard it here first.

Wow the romance! They'll probably make a film of the story. Who will play the lead roles?

Yes, I can definitely see him in 'Lola' guise, or as Carmen Miranda (I think it was), who danced around with a bunch of fruit on top of her head, wearing a grass skirt........oh, the pictures in my mind, he's such a multi-talented individual. On a more serious note (?), he's probably spending all the dosh he accumulated by working 24/7 for about a month before Christmas: he was never off the screen at one point.

Plums........probably got plums in that basket, PSs are probably on his head too. :mysmilie_17:

Oh Mommabear, I hate to disillusion you, but (to nick Arnie's words) "I'll (he'll) be back". Funnily enough, in spite of his wide ranging knowledge (ranging from 3 minutes to one hour in each industry) these organisations seem reluctant to headhunt him (can't think why). Suppose it's too much to hope that he's stowed away in Joe the chef's backpack? I hadn't seen Jaxx recently either - I only noticed her absence when I twigged that I'd not used my earplugs recently, nor had to visit Docs to get my eardrums checked.

I've seen her recently

Let's hope someone has headhunted his expertise of the leather industry, the cosmetics industry, the watch industry and all the other industries he's been expert in for night on two/three decades and we've at last seen the back of him! :mysmilie_8: I'm lovin it :mysmilie_14:

I know Joe the chef has gone on his travels for 9 weeks, they mentioned it before he went.

Oh heck, shopperholic, my mind is boggling! Do you mean to say (gasp! shock!) that he wears his plums on his head? Ooh missus! The very idea! Whew! I need a lie down in a darkened room now...:grin:
Plums........probably got plums in that basket, PSs are probably on his head too. :mysmilie_17:

My vote would be Benedict Cumberbatch and Emma Thompson, although it's true they would need to take some elocution lessons first. Without a little help they might be a bit too common to play the Pope and our Sal IMO.

Wow the romance! They'll probably make a film of the story. Who will play the lead roles?

Oh Mommabear, I hate to disillusion you, but (to nick Arnie's words) "I'll (he'll) be back". Funnily enough, in spite of his wide ranging knowledge (ranging from 3 minutes to one hour in each industry) these organisations seem reluctant to headhunt him (can't think why). Suppose it's too much to hope that he's stowed away in Joe the chef's backpack? I hadn't seen Jaxx recently either - I only noticed her absence when I twigged that I'd not used my earplugs recently, nor had to visit Docs to get my eardrums checked.

She was on with the chairs and the Bissell the other day, I remember cos I was looking at how tiny she is. Her heels must be six inches and she still looks a dot :mysmilie_48:

Unfortunately I think you're right about PP, I suppose he can afford a cruise after sitting with only 1 bar on his fire and using a hot water bottle all winter

He has done this to us before with long absences. Being the Mega Star that he is he deserves long holidays.

But he always comes back...

My vote would be Benedict Cumberbatch and Emma Thompson, although it's true they would need to take some elocution lessons first. Without a little help they might be a bit too common to play the Pope and our Sal IMO.

They need some proper classy actors not rabble (PS that is for comedic effect and does not represent my genuine views)

Mutts, your Mum is right, speaking personally I do find them a source of amusement because they are like caricatures of shopping telly presenters (every time I see one of them I cannot help thinking of the Dawn French take-off of a selly telly presenter - just priceless)! But they are a bit of a guilty pleasure for me, because the Pope's habit of "fudging" the full price of the item by concentrating on just one easy-pay also infuriates me. But having complained about this to IW I don't know how many times, I now accept that there's no point in doing it any more.
My mum always says that if Pervy Pete, Me Mike or Sally Jaxx didn't exist, we wouldn't have much to talk about!

Apart from Howard and his bowels of course...

If you get a similar reply to my complaint emails about Pete's habit of "fudging" the price of an item, it will be a complete load of bilge, that doesn't even address the comment you've made. The have a standard e-mail that they seem to send out for everything.
I am tempted to email IW AND SAY THAT IVE HEARD (sorry, caps lock problem) that PS has gone, so I will start watching IW again. I wonder what they would say?

You mean to say that Pete's sitting in the cold and hasn't bought one of those room radiators that Moikey Boy flogs on IW? The ones that heat the 100ft drawing rooms of the mansions we all live in, according to the impression he gives? These are the ones that cost about £300 each, but if you buy 2 you get £5 off (so..."the phones have gone mad").
She was on with the chairs and the Bissell the other day, I remember cos I was looking at how tiny she is. Her heels must be six inches and she still looks a dot :mysmilie_48:

Unfortunately I think you're right about PP, I suppose he can afford a cruise after sitting with only 1 bar on his fire and using a hot water bottle all winter

You mean to say that Pete's sitting in the cold and hasn't bought one of those room radiators that Moikey Boy flogs on IW? The ones that heat the 100ft drawing rooms of the mansions we all live in, according to the impression he gives? These are the ones that cost about £300 each, but if you buy 2 you get £5 off (so..."the phones have gone mad").

Well he always says he could do with one but then, off he goes on holiday again and he aint made of money :mysmilie_11:

Oh heck, shopperholic, my mind is boggling! Do you mean to say (gasp! shock!) that he wears his plums on his head? Ooh missus! The very idea! Whew! I need a lie down in a darkened room now...:grin:

I know that was silly of me H to say that............he ain't got any (allegedly!). :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back