Peter simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would think Pete's loadsamoney at present, every time I switched on over Xmas, there he was, but I did begin to wonder if they'd cloned him and a load of Pope P's would be running around like the Daleks......just imagine it (no, on 2nd thoughts, don't). I wonder where he holidays - if he goes abroad he must be a great ambassador for the UK - have Diplomatic relations been broken off anywhere recently?
Well he always says he could do with one but then, off he goes on holiday again and he aint made of money :mysmilie_11:

Bad news, and I'm sorry to ruin your evening but IW are running a "Presenters Pick" promotion, and guess who's pick is the expensive coffee machine Melitta? Yep non other than the fool Peter Simon. He's not presenting it tomorrow at 10pm but theres a picture of the idiot dancing if you look it up on the website, and there's an interview too, yes you think the website promo would be about the machine but nope, it's PS saying why he likes it..............so it's true what they say then, all good things do indeed come to an end.

Thanks, shopperholic, I'm off to look this up - sounds too good (terrible?) to miss. Proves once again that IW think he's an asset and someone there thinks he's funny. I think the first 3 letters of the word "asset" describe things perfectly.
Bad news, and I'm sorry to ruin your evening but IW are running a "Presenters Pick" promotion, and guess who's pick is the expensive coffee machine Melitta? Yep non other than the fool Peter Simon. He's not presenting it tomorrow at 10pm but theres a picture of the idiot dancing if you look it up on the website, and there's an interview too, yes you think the website promo would be about the machine but nope, it's PS saying why he likes it..............so it's true what they say then, all good things do indeed come to an end.

Thanks, shopperholic, I'm off to look this up - sounds too good (terrible?) to miss. Proves once again that IW think he's an asset and someone there thinks he's funny. I think the first 3 letters of the word "asset" describe things perfectly.

I just don't get what they see in him, I do however know why they think he's a hit (minus the "s")

I keep misreading the word pick. Can you think of the word I keep thinking it says? :mysmilie_11:

I just learned that Chef Joe is absent too, he's gone travelling.

Maybe Joe & Dirty Peter have gone travelling together?

Maybe he is going to pick up some chickens, thats where the supermarket ones come from :mysmilie_47:

Latest posts

Back