Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Price Crash is back from 9pm tonight!

It has created a stir on social media over the past few weeks and tonight is the night... Price Crash returns to TV after a near 10-year absence from your screens.

Its return is brought to you by On Air Media who are responsible for producing various shopping channels including Cruise1st.tv (Sky 680) and PaversShoes.tv (Sky 669). The majority of the On Air Media team worked on the original Price Crash and have the blessing of its creator and shopping TV legend, David Ades.

Derek Marks who was one of the original Price Crash presenters said: “it seems this is the era of great nostalgia returning to our TV screens so I am really excited to be part of this Price Crash reboot. We really believe that no one is doing what we have planned for everyone watching at home. We have some great deals and products that haven’t been on shopping TV for years!”.

Price Crash originally ran from 2004 to 2008 and became infamous for its fun and quirky deals including Buy One Get One Free .....

Read More

Thread: Dimension

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dimension

Whenever I see the guests giving their cards dimension, curling petals up etc I can't help thinking how they intend to post the card. It will get flattened in the post unless you make a deep box to put it in, even if you are handing the card over you couldn't use an ordinary envelope but they never say anything about that aspect.

› See More: Dimension

Post Thanks / Like

They had a gadget / jig especially for making such boxes

It's never too late to learn something new

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

When I have been watching the demonstraters have mentioned this. Only today on the Serif show Nikki demonstrated the same design of a card - one she had printed out and cut out the various bits and given dimension to in real life, the other she had used the Serif software to create a 3D effect and when showing the two cards she mentioned how the using the CA programne could save on postage and even allow you to send your card in PDF format as an email attachment.
      Flying Pigs

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

I have one of these, Create and Craft, Ideal World, craft shops, Hobbycraft, sell them:

“The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.”

7.    Price Crash