Jerrilee is back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
Just switched over for a look at Rocks, and I see Jerrilee Bonner is back from maternity leave. She's on with Debbie Cavill at the moment. No screeching as yet, but give it time..

I only bother to watch John Scott so don't know this lady ,but John was being a little bitchy about someone returning from maternity leave , so I will have to have a look when she is on.

Yes, he usually changes her name to that of a certain well-known pack of cream cheese triangles! I don't think he's one of her greatest fans.
I only bother to watch John Scott so don't know this lady ,but John was being a little bitchy about someone returning from maternity leave , so I will have to have a look when she is on.

I rarely watch Rocks but if forced I would rather see Jerrilee than the screaming Vicki or the boring know it all Hannah and the miserable Cherry any day of the week.

They are all as bad as each other in their different ways and as for Vicki, she is so shrill she makes your ears ache (whilst telling us she works as a professional singer). I have never yet met a professional singer who screeches - decent ones are trained to use their voices correctly.

Latest posts

Back