Hotel quality bed linen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

deanos

Registered Shopper
What exactly do they mean, it wasn't explained when i was watching briefly

http://www.idealworld.tv/search/hotel-quality?fh_location=//IdealWorld/en_GB/$s=hotel%20quality&gs=hotel%20quality

Could it be from this hotel i wonder ?

disgusting-hotel-room.jpg

Yes I've wondered about this too.What exactly do they mean by Hotel Quality ? It's a bit of a con really unless they specify a particular hotel or group of hotels. How would you complain if you felt it didnt measure up and they pointed to the picture above LOL.........

On £20 day, I bought the Downland microfibre duvet and two pillows set, with p&p it was £23 and it's absolutely gorgeous, it's light yet warm and so snuggly, my husband thought they cost a lot more. They've gone back up to £60 now and to be honest, I'd have paid that.

It doesn't mean anything unless it has a high cotton thread count. It's just another slogan to try and hide what could be low quality market stall merchandise.

It's a placeholder phrase, the idea being that they say 'Hotel Quality' and you think 'Dorchester' or 'Ritz'. Unfortunately, with IW you instead tend to think of a B&B in Blackpool with a bucket in the corner and a threadbare candlewick bedspread.

It's as meaningless as 'affordable homes'. All homes are affordable to someone. What they mean to say is 'cheap'.

:mysmilie_17: Ah, but it'll be a genuine plastic bucket and you won't have to empty it yourself.
It's a placeholder phrase, the idea being that they say 'Hotel Quality' and you think 'Dorchester' or 'Ritz'. Unfortunately, with IW you instead tend to think of a B&B in Blackpool with a bucket in the corner and a threadbare candlewick bedspread.

It's as meaningless as 'affordable homes'. All homes are affordable to someone. What they mean to say is 'cheap'.

What exactly do they mean, it wasn't explained when i was watching briefly

http://www.idealworld.tv/search/hotel-quality?fh_location=//IdealWorld/en_GB/$s=hotel%20quality&gs=hotel%20quality

Could it be from this hotel i wonder ?

I don't know how you did it, but how did you get into my bedroom??

disgusting-hotel-room.jpg

:mysmilie_17:

For balance I thought I'd mention that early today I was watching a repeat of a Northern Nights programme on QVC.

They were selling bedding and towels, 'Hotel Quality' was mentioned here too, several times, but they did (kind of) qualify it by adding 'High End' to this spurious strap line :mysmilie_59:

Mind you, QVC aren't exactly overly candid regarding the Northern Nights 'brand'. It's hardly surprising the products are 'specially made for QVC', as they often mention.

I believe it's their own proprietary brand (one of many!).

For balance I thought I'd mention that early today I was watching a repeat of a Northern Nights programme on QVC.

They were selling bedding and towels, 'Hotel Quality' was mentioned several times but they did (kind of) qualify it by adding 'High End' to this spurious strap line :mysmilie_59:

Ah well if it's "high end" it must be hotel hotel quality, that's one step better than hotel quality, the type of towels and bed linen just common or garden hotel quality aspire to. :mysmilie_17:

Ah well if it's "high end" it must be hotel hotel quality, that's one step better than hotel quality, the type of towels and bed linen just common or garden hotel quality aspire to. :mysmilie_17:

Ha Ha.

QVC is a joke, their eye watering 'added value' BS really annoys me.

Added Value = Maximum Easy Pay to sweeten the offer = RIPOFF!

That ghastly Lee creature bigging up utterly garbage Tech Support 'packages' or Internet Security Products worth £gazillions.

Another 'Expert' :mysmilie_59:

Ha Ha.

QVC is a joke, their eye watering 'added value' BS really annoys me.

Added Value = Maximum Easy Pay to sweeten the offer = RIPOFF!

That ghastly Lee creature bigging up utterly garbage Tech Support 'packages' or Internet Security Products worth £gazillions.

Another 'Expert' :mysmilie_59:

Agreed. At least we know how little Richard Jackson manages to restock his bags of compost so fast it's all th BS you know those two huge bags whose p&p cost the same as a piece of Diamonbleek. Don't me started on Tin Tin.

Agreed. At least we know how little Richard Jackson manages to restock his bags of compost so fast it's all th BS you know those two huge bags whose p&p cost the same as a piece of Diamonbleek. Don't me started in Tin Tin.

I know nothing of that Jackson man other than what I've read on here which is almost exclusively negative.

But that Lee is so much in the same vein as Schlocko it's uncanny :mysmilie_59:

But Angela Noghani (the ex Bid and now Ideal World gardening expert, of course!) is excruciating and unwatchable.

I know nothing of that Jackson man other than what I've read on here which is almost exclusively negative.

But that Lee is so much in the same vein as Schlocko it's uncanny :mysmilie_59:

But Angela Nogahni (the ex Bid and now Ideal World gardening expert, of course!) is excruciating and unŵatchable.

I'm pleased to say neither have I, the only thing I know about gardening is that grass is green. :mysmilie_17: I don't know who Angela is, but like I say.........grass is green. :mysmilie_14:

As for schlock and LH, they do seem similar it's uncanny, I bet when they leave you hear a chorus of "fab u left"

I'm pleased to say neither have I, the only thing I know about gardening is that grass is green. :mysmilie_17: I don't know who Angela is, but like I say.........grass is green. :mysmilie_14:

As for schlock and LH, they do seem similar it's uncanny, I bet when they leave you hear a chorus of "fab u left"

In fairness to Lee and Schlocko I'd rather watch them BS for hours on end than watch a single moment of the utterly shocking, shameless GOLLUM :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back