Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World Welcomes Celebrity Paul Ross as Guest Presenter

Well known for his appearance on many TV and radio shows over the decades, Paul canít wait to take centre stage and present his favourite products to you!

Weíre sure you are as excited as we are to welcome our new guest presenter Paul Ross to the Ideal World team. With decades of experience in the industry and after appearing on many TV shows including ITVís This Morning and The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Paul will bring some showbiz to the home of television shopping.

Paul canít wait to get started on the show and deliver fantastic offers straight to your front room. ďIím utterly thrilled to be joining the top team of presenters on my favourite shopping channel. Itís been my guilty secret for ages! Iíve been a viewer and buyer for many years too and love their market beating offers on stonking products. Iíd love viewers to join me at the weekends when Iíll bring them my fresh shopping selectionĒ.

Read More

Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Default One year since Bid tv was purchased by Grant Miller

One year on (Thursday) no further on with a relaunch, was there really any point in buying the company?

› See More: One year since Bid tv was purchased by Grant Miller

Post Thanks / Like

Well I am certainly beginning to doubt whether any purchasing of intellectual property actually happened at all. There wasn't any follow up statement from the administrator. Surely if he paid for the brands, there would be some money available now for creditors? I don't want to doubt him, but lets be honest, so far he hasn't done himself any favours. It just seems like someone trying to keep the brands alive for the sake of nostalgia. When the plans were originally announced, I assumed he would be going for more of a soft launch such as a little occasional catalogue using the Bid name slipped into a certain weekend newspaper. But there is the issue... when you see or hear the word Bid you don't automatically think of fixed prices. Also you can't really escape that towards the end the brands became toxic.

That being said I do think and believe that with the right level of passion and expertise it could work. I wish Grant every success, and would like to reiterate what I have said in the past which is there are probably forum members, like myself, on here who would be happy to help by sharing ideas, feedback and suggestions should he, or a representative, wish to join the forum and start a dialogue with us all.

3.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Will this ever come true?.. Back on 2015: Bid Tv announced via Twitter it will relaunch as an online channel on 4 January 2016 first, then to relaunch on TV during later in the year.

--------------

Amazon Singapore

5.    Sponsored Link

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising