One year since Bid tv was purchased by Grant Miller

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I am certainly beginning to doubt whether any purchasing of intellectual property actually happened at all. There wasn't any follow up statement from the administrator. Surely if he paid for the brands, there would be some money available now for creditors? I don't want to doubt him, but lets be honest, so far he hasn't done himself any favours. It just seems like someone trying to keep the brands alive for the sake of nostalgia. When the plans were originally announced, I assumed he would be going for more of a soft launch such as a little occasional catalogue using the Bid name slipped into a certain weekend newspaper. But there is the issue... when you see or hear the word Bid you don't automatically think of fixed prices. Also you can't really escape that towards the end the brands became toxic.

That being said I do think and believe that with the right level of passion and expertise it could work. I wish Grant every success, and would like to reiterate what I have said in the past which is there are probably forum members, like myself, on here who would be happy to help by sharing ideas, feedback and suggestions should he, or a representative, wish to join the forum and start a dialogue with us all.

Latest posts

Back