Eagle eyed TV viewers possibly spotted something earlier

• Thread starter Deleted member 16796
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 16796

Guest Shopper
<style type="text/css">p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; line-height: 120%; }</style> Rocks and Co made a little appearance on BBC One earlier this evening in the form of Vicki Gordon auditioning on The Voice. I kid you not. Okay so we didn't actually see Rocks but she did introduce herself as a shopping television presenter. I was half expecting Marina Berry from TJC to appear as well, but no such luck.

<style type="text/css">p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; line-height: 120%; }</style> ....... I was half expecting Marina BERRY from TJC to appear as well, but no such luck.

You had Mike BERRY instead. I've seen him live doing a superb Buddy Holly tribute show (but not trying to look like him)

She's a strong contender for the Screecher of the Year Award on Rocks: IMO she's not a good presenter, gives little or no accurate information about the gemstones and talks in superlatives and in a childish and shouty way most of the time - I always turn the sound down if I channel-hop to Rocks and she's there, her shouting is that bad. I would feel for her if she has a hearing problem, but I don't think she has, it's just her style of presenting. She has told us before that her other job is as a professional singer, which I've found somewhat hard to believe: we have a professional singer in the family, and trained professional singers are taught how to use their voices properly, to avoid straining their vocal chords and causing damage, whereas Vicky shouts nearly all of the time when she's on Rocks, which is not at all consistent with being a trained singer. Perhaps she's looking to move away from shopping tv permanently?
<style type="text/css">p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; line-height: 120%; }</style> Rocks and Co made a little appearance on BBC One earlier this evening in the form of Vicki Gordon auditioning on The Voice. I kid you not. Okay so we didn't actually see Rocks but she did introduce herself as a shopping television presenter. I was half expecting Marina Berry from TJC to appear as well, but no such luck.

Now why doesn't that surprise me. Vicky was on Rocks tonight, shrieking away in her flat, monotone voice, as usual. Don't give up the day job, Vicks.

She was also on xfactor, last year I believe. But didn't make the live shows.

Latest posts

Back