Who is the worst chef?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Abdou66

Registered Shopper
Does ideal world have their equivalent of Wayne the chef on bid tv. Used to really enjoy seeing what type of food Wayne would ruin next. I think possibly William would get my vote.

BIG BRODEL for me, he's a bit bossy.

He'll let you choose your dish, he'll cook it for you too.

But he won't let you eat it :mysmilie_59:

I actually bought the pressure cooker based on Paul's sales pitch.....and its really good!

I actually bought the pressure cooker based on Paul's sales pitch.....and its really good!

The Electric Pressure Cooker's seem really good.

And you made a good call. You can realistically expect to dine on a meal if you make it yourself :mysmilie_59:

Saw some new woman the other day. She made the most "amazing succulent" pork belly. Apparently "amazing succulent" pork belly is meant to resemble charcoal. Suppose that's why she is a"professional" and I'm not.

Saw some new woman the other day. She made the most "amazing succulent" pork belly. Apparently "amazing succulent" pork belly is meant to resemble charcoal. Suppose that's why she is a"professional" and I'm not.

My lovely Mum taught me a simple rule when cooking - when it's brown, it's done, when it's black - it's done in!! :mysmilie_14:

Senna Pod says 'I love going to Restaurant's where you can see the Chef cooking'. So do I, but not Chef eating.

He added 'I love Omega 3 Fatty Acids, do you know Omega 3 Fatty Acids changed my life in August 1998?'

Welcome to Howard's World, where well nourished Cooks and Fish Oil bring out the lurve :mysmilie_59:

Chef William is demonstrating a Tower Rotisserie.

He says 'I'm just thinking how on earth i'm going to get this Fish out of it BUT, I will, because it's easy'.

He tried with a pair of Tongs, it was stuck. He tried with two pairs of Tongs, still stuck. After some fiddling he finally got the Basket free. Sadly the Fish was stuck fast in the Basket, he reached for a Large Knife to push it out, it was still stuck, fast.

But he finally got the Fish free, he used a Knife Sharpener to push it out, by brute force. Easy.

He also made some unique Kebabs. I've genuinely never seen New Potatoes cooked on a Kebab Skewer :mysmilie_59:

Chef William has delighted Howard with his latest culinary creation, if you want to try and make it yourself the ingredients are:-

Shop bought Brioche Bun
Shop bought BBQ Sauce
Fatty Pork

It's called A La Fatty Pork on a Brioche Bun with BBQ Sauce Du Jour :mysmilie_59:

Chef William has delighted Howard with his latest culinary creation, if you want to try and make it yourself the ingredients are:-

Shop bought Brioche Bun
Shop bought BBQ Sauce
Fatty Pork

It's called A La Fatty Pork on a Brioche Bun with BBQ Sauce Du Jour :mysmilie_59:
Are there more tasty recipes coming along any time soon?:mysmilie_510:

Are there more tasty recipes coming along any time soon?:mysmilie_510:

Surely you didn't miss his recent creation of Salmon in a Sweet Chilli Sauce with Cauliflower Cheese?

But his Signature New Potato Kebabs were inspired.

Heston Who? :mysmilie_59:

Chef William is demonstrating a Tower Rotisserie.

He says 'I'm just thinking how on earth i'm going to get this Fish out of it BUT, I will, because it's easy'.

He tried with a pair of Tongs, it was stuck. He tried with two pairs of Tongs, still stuck. After some fiddling he finally got the Basket free. Sadly the Fish was stuck fast in the Basket, he reached for a Large Knife to push it out, it was still stuck, fast.

But he finally got the Fish free, he used a Knife Sharpener to push it out, by brute force. Easy.

He also made some unique Kebabs. I've genuinely never seen New Potatoes cooked on a Kebab Skewer :mysmilie_59:

He said he also puts sausage in the fish wotsit, they'd just fall out

William is the one to watch out of the three if you want to see things go pear shaped, he seems a nice chap though

He said he also puts sausage in the fish wotsit, they'd just fall out

William is the one to watch out of the three if you want to see things go pear shaped, he seems a nice chap though

Chef William is my fave, he's unflappable.

Even when he's on with Howard which cannot be easy.

And even with Gollum giving him the evils

Watching a little bit of two shows is enough of GOLLUM for me, I'm not able to watch or listen to him.

He really is a one trick pony, his partners knackered old ponies surely have more ability to surprise. It's clear his approach to Ideal World isn't one iota different to what went before.

There is nothing interesting or engaging about him.

The sight of him in shorts was too much for me, it was an affront. Goodbye GOLLUM :mysmilie_59:

Watching a little bit of two shows is enough of GOLLUM for me, I'm not able to watch or listen to him.

He really is a one trick pony, his partners knackered old ponies surely have more ability to surprise. It's clear his approach to Ideal World isn't one iota different to what went before.

There is nothing interesting or engaging about him.

The sight of him in shorts was too much for me, it was an affront. Goodbye GOLLUM :mysmilie_59:

I can't stand him, can't watch him, he's an aggressive, know it all, Jack of no trades pain in the arse.

Latest posts

Back