Who is the worst chef?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't stand him, can't watch him, he's an aggressive, know it all, Jack of no trades pain in the arse.

He is very unpleasant to watch and it isn't because of his accent or, being serious, the way he looks.

It's just him, he behaves and says things unlike anybody else I have ever seen on a shopping channel.

I think it says everything about this channel these days that he's on it. They surely wouldn't have given him the time of day in the past.

But then look at QVC, Debbie Flint!

She is Chuckie :mysmilie_59:

He is very unpleasant to watch and it isn't because of his accent or, being serious, the way he looks.

It's just him, he behaves and says things unlike anybody else I have ever seen on a shopping channel.

I think it says everything about this channel these days that he's on it. They surely wouldn't have given him the time of day in the past.

But then look at QVC, Debbie Flint!

She is Chuckie :mysmilie_59:

Fibby Flint and Gollums presenting style are very similar come to think of it, both think they're great, both aggressive and arrogant in a way that only someone who's secure in their job would act, Flints made herself indispensable to QVC so they won't get rid, as for Gollum, let's hope his contract runs out in two days not to be renewed.

Chef William has delighted Howard with his latest culinary creation, if you want to try and make it yourself the ingredients are:-

Shop bought Brioche Bun
Shop bought BBQ Sauce
Fatty Pork

It's called A La Fatty Pork on a Brioche Bun with BBQ Sauce Du Jour :mysmilie_59:

Buns (damp ones) = Pervy Pete
BBQ sauce = Howard
Fatty pork = Big Brodel

:wink:

Senna Pod is demonstrating another Cooker and for some reason a clip of Chef Joe appeared on screen, it was quickly removed.

Howard apologised but seemed awkward. He said 'apologies for that error, that was a clip of another chef'.

Has Joe left or something? Apologies if I'm a bit behind times!

Chef William was boasting today about "I made this all from scratch including the pineapple chunks". What exactly does he mean? He cut a bit of pineapple. Does that constitute making something from scratch? I suppose when you are a chef of Williams talents cutting something up is an achievement.

Also, Peter Simon was telling everyone to use the phones as the website was so busy (isn't it normally the other way round?!). Anyway surprise surprise the same bit of tat is still on sale hours later.

Did anybody else hear :mysmilie_46: William, when he was on with the pie maker on Kitchen Day, that you put choux pastry on the bottom and puff on the top?

I heard him say it twice. I've never made a pie with choux pastry, is it nice? :wonder:

Chef William was boasting today about "I made this all from scratch including the pineapple chunks". What exactly does he mean? He cut a bit of pineapple. Does that constitute making something from scratch?

He laid them. Like a chicken lays its eggs...:mysmilie_47:

Regular viewers will know that 'Chef' William always looks uncomfortable and skilfully swerves the conversation away when the Goon on duty says anything about his cooking background.

Hayley, as bull at a gate as ever, just said to an awkward looking William 'you've got a fabulous background and I know that you're very passionate about cooking and cooking appliances'.

So what did 'Chef' William say in reply? That he works in a Hotel?, a Restaurant?, even a Cafe?

No, he said 'yeah, well I spend most of my time in the kitchen and when I'm off I'm in KITCHEN SHOPS' :mysmilie_19:

Regular viewers will know that 'Chef' William always looks uncomfortable and skilfully swerves the conversation away when the Goon on duty says anything about his cooking background.

Hayley, as bull at a gate as ever, just said to an awkward looking William 'you've got a fabulous background and I know that you're very passionate about cooking and cooking appliances'.

So what did 'Chef' William say in reply? That he works in a Hotel?, a Restaurant?, even a Cafe?

No, he said 'yeah, well I spend most of my time in the kitchen and when I'm off I'm in KITCHEN SHOPS' :mysmilie_19:

So he's one of the people who demo those gizmos in the shops then, by the sound of it. I'd better keep an eye out... I've already seen the QVC Morphy Richards lady in Fenwicks - could be my lucky day and I'll see "Chef" William in there too...

The food cooked in the pressure cooker looks revolting!

I saw this on the market stall this morning for £39.99, £20 cheaper than IW and no £6 post!

I have yet to see anything produced by "Chef" William that looks like I'd want to eat it. He's just about safe with the nutribullet as no cooking is required. It's clearly not his skill set.. either that or he's a talented chef hugely let down by rubbish appliances he gamely tries to produce food from. I know which my money's on...

I seem to remember he is travelling for a few months?

A few weeks back I'm sure they had Joe on when Janice was demoing FaceTime/Skype and he was in Thailand I think showing how it worked. It was late at night and he was in the middle of partying by the looks of it!

The food cooked in the pressure cooker looks revolting!

I saw this on the market stall this morning for £39.99, £20 cheaper than IW and no £6 post!

'Chef' William cooked Ribs. They looked like Road Kill.

The latest gimmick is huge, photocopied £5 notes that they wave around to indicate a saving.

The Producers should be replaced, they've clearly ran out of ideas for gimmicks :mysmilie_59:

I dare say Chef Joe has gone travelling to put as much distance as possible between himself and the rolling trainwreck which we are treated to on IW.

Either the goon squad have cleared their diaries to ensure they are constantly available to do shows, or the demands placed on others have caused some at least to draw a line as to what they are prepared to do... so we see those who are utterly shameless more and more often.

I have yet to see anything produced by "Chef" William that looks like I'd want to eat it. He's just about safe with the nutribullet as no cooking is required. It's clearly not his skill set.. either that or he's a talented chef hugely let down by rubbish appliances he gamely tries to produce food from. I know which my money's on...

I know which my money would be on too. I have the pressure cooker and use it a lot for cooking my veggies, pasta or rice and it's a great time saver, but would William have inspired me to buy it not a chance.

I think only BIG BRODEL is an actual Chef.

But it's no criticism of them really. I guess you no more need to be a Chef to demonstrate the cooking of Sainsbury's Onion Rings in a Halogen Oven than you need to be a Silicon Valley Boffin to demonstrate Mix Booth on an iPad :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back