Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

The Planning Crowd joins Ideal World!

Ideal World are delighted to announce the arrival of the newest member of their family The Planning Crowd. Coming on board with over 30 years combined experience working in the estate planning sector, the team at The Planning Crowd will take care of all your will writing and funeral planning requirements.

Tune in to Ideal World from Thursday 23rd March at 8pm to hear how you and your family could benefit in the long term by forward planning. With a range of services available from wills, will trusts, funeral plans and DNA sample kits right through to legal services like conveyancing, professional trust management and executor services joining The Planning Crowd can help you and your loved ones no matter what the eventuality.

Protect your children and your finances .....

Read More

Post Thanks / Like

Default Leonie on Hochanda

Saw Leonie in her first presenting stint on Honchanda today - another defector from Create & Craft. It's only a matter of time before La Bbibby turns up, surely - or have I missed something? Thought Leonie seemed a bit more professional than she did on C&C; she wasn't continually giggling, using babyish words or running herself down every 5 minutes. I like Leonie, but somebody needed to have a word. Maybe they have or maybe she was just on her best behaviour for first show?

› See More: Leonie on Hochanda

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murgatroyd View Post
      Saw Leonie in her first presenting stint on Honchanda today - another defector from Create & Craft. It's only a matter of time before La Bbibby turns up, surely - or have I missed something? Thought Leonie seemed a bit more professional than she did on C&C; she wasn't continually giggling, using babyish words or running herself down every 5 minutes. I like Leonie, but somebody needed to have a word. Maybe they have or maybe she was just on her best behaviour for first show?
      I think Dawn Bibby is on the Craft Channel with Debbie and Julian.
      Audrey XXXX

Post Thanks / Like

Dawn has been on TCC since the beginning and Dawn Wheeler is on TCC now as well.Anna Griffin on TCC too.
      Flying Pigs

Post Thanks / Like

I think they are gradually getting their act together ,at least in no longer looks like its filmed in a shed.
      Likes UkSki, historymystery, Loveinamist liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I am really pleased to see Leonie on Hochanda, I really like her, if you read this Leonie, great to see you back on our screens again.

Post Thanks / Like

I really like Leonie and I love her giggling, she's just like that in 'real life' off screen. I'm glad to see her back on TV.
      Likes reanebeanie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I really enjoyed watching Leonie with Arty Farty Carol yesterday. Funny, relaxed with time to demonstrate and NO hard sell. A total pleasure to watch.
      Likes craftman, reanebeanie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

She has now, how prophetic
      Likes Scandi Princess, Petespants liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Dawn will be representing a company she's now working with - I think it's called Craft Buddy but will have to check that over on the craft telly forum.
      Thanks Petespants thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Dawn Bibby will be presenting her new range on Hochanda very soon!