Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Ideal World announces exclusive arrival of Linda Lusardi’s brand new My Miracle Caviar & Pearl Skincare Range

TV favourite Linda Lusardi is back with the new generation of her My Miracle Skincare range, available exclusively from Ideal World TV from 2pm on Tuesday 23rd May. Based on the original My Miracle Swiss formula containing Caviar and Glacial water, the new collection now incorporates Pearl into its ingredients for added radiance. Linda herself has worked directly with skincare experts to personally develop the new range and remains passionate about creating the perfect skincare products, that not only she loves, but everyone else will too.

A huge hit with Ideal World audiences, the My Miracle range is much loved and its new products won’t disappoint. Included in the collection are:

Lusardi My Miracle Caviar & Pearl Neck and Decollete Cream 50ml (Twinpack £29.99) – designed to smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and creping on the neck and decollete area. A non-sticky cream with a lifting agent, giving the appearance of smooth, toned skin.

Read More

Post Thanks / Like

Default Leonie on Hochanda

Saw Leonie in her first presenting stint on Honchanda today - another defector from Create & Craft. It's only a matter of time before La Bbibby turns up, surely - or have I missed something? Thought Leonie seemed a bit more professional than she did on C&C; she wasn't continually giggling, using babyish words or running herself down every 5 minutes. I like Leonie, but somebody needed to have a word. Maybe they have or maybe she was just on her best behaviour for first show?

› See More: Leonie on Hochanda

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murgatroyd View Post
      Saw Leonie in her first presenting stint on Honchanda today - another defector from Create & Craft. It's only a matter of time before La Bbibby turns up, surely - or have I missed something? Thought Leonie seemed a bit more professional than she did on C&C; she wasn't continually giggling, using babyish words or running herself down every 5 minutes. I like Leonie, but somebody needed to have a word. Maybe they have or maybe she was just on her best behaviour for first show?
      I think Dawn Bibby is on the Craft Channel with Debbie and Julian.
      Audrey XXXX

3.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

Dawn has been on TCC since the beginning and Dawn Wheeler is on TCC now as well.Anna Griffin on TCC too.

Flying Pigs

Post Thanks / Like

I think they are gradually getting their act together ,at least in no longer looks like its filmed in a shed.
      Likes UkSki, historymystery, Loveinamist liked this post

6.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

I am really pleased to see Leonie on Hochanda, I really like her, if you read this Leonie, great to see you back on our screens again.

8.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

I really like Leonie and I love her giggling, she's just like that in 'real life' off screen. I'm glad to see her back on TV.
      Likes reanebeanie liked this post

10.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

I really enjoyed watching Leonie with Arty Farty Carol yesterday. Funny, relaxed with time to demonstrate and NO hard sell. A total pleasure to watch.
      Likes craftman, reanebeanie liked this post

12.    Sponsored Links

Post Thanks / Like

She has now, how prophetic
      Likes Scandi Princess , Petespants liked this post

14.    Crafting Live Bolton

Post Thanks / Like

Dawn will be representing a company she's now working with - I think it's called Craft Buddy but will have to check that over on the craft telly forum.
      Thanks Petespants thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Dawn Bibby will be presenting her new range on Hochanda very soon!