Leonie on Hochanda

Post Thanks / Like

Default Leonie on Hochanda

Saw Leonie in her first presenting stint on Honchanda today - another defector from Create & Craft. It's only a matter of time before La Bbibby turns up, surely - or have I missed something? Thought Leonie seemed a bit more professional than she did on C&C; she wasn't continually giggling, using babyish words or running herself down every 5 minutes. I like Leonie, but somebody needed to have a word. Maybe they have or maybe she was just on her best behaviour for first show?

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Quote Originally Posted by murgatroyd View Post
    Saw Leonie in her first presenting stint on Honchanda today - another defector from Create & Craft. It's only a matter of time before La Bbibby turns up, surely - or have I missed something? Thought Leonie seemed a bit more professional than she did on C&C; she wasn't continually giggling, using babyish words or running herself down every 5 minutes. I like Leonie, but somebody needed to have a word. Maybe they have or maybe she was just on her best behaviour for first show?
    I think Dawn Bibby is on the Craft Channel with Debbie and Julian.

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Dawn has been on TCC since the beginning and Dawn Wheeler is on TCC now as well.Anna Griffin on TCC too.

Post Thanks / Like

I think they are gradually getting their act together ,at least in no longer looks like its filmed in a shed.
    Likes UkSki, historymystery, Loveinamist liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I am really pleased to see Leonie on Hochanda, I really like her, if you read this Leonie, great to see you back on our screens again.

Post Thanks / Like

I really like Leonie and I love her giggling, she's just like that in 'real life' off screen. I'm glad to see her back on TV.
    Likes reanebeanie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I really enjoyed watching Leonie with Arty Farty Carol yesterday. Funny, relaxed with time to demonstrate and NO hard sell. A total pleasure to watch.
    Likes craftman, reanebeanie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

She has now, how prophetic
    Likes Scandi Princess , Petespants liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Dawn will be representing a company she's now working with - I think it's called Craft Buddy but will have to check that over on the craft telly forum.
    Thanks Petespants thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Dawn Bibby will be presenting her new range on Hochanda very soon!